STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

sorry man

never that srs on a forum

at least not niketalk

Last edited:
Can you be any more annoying? We get it, you dont like whey, we get it, you dont like multi's blah blah blah.

If you wanna actually contribute to the topic and not troll every chance you get, people might actually take you seriously.

im not trolling.

multi is a waste

im all for quality whey, i prefer amino acids, especially because i like to stay lean an more cost effective

not garbage *** commercial whey with fillers an concentrate talkin about ooooooo red velvet cake

my bad if you think im a troll real life im about that gymlife could care less if you take me srs or not i guess

ive played with a $&% ton of diff training methods, supplementation, and diets in 10+ years

also i studied an passed Nasm in my younger days, i also know ppl in this industry for real.........behind products to natural/not natural bodybuilders an also coaches

anyways if you wanna buy multi and whey products where you dont even know the ratio content go right on ahead, whatever dude ill shut up

if it matters whey>multi all day even a garbage whey

Last edited:
Ran 2.5 miles, than blasted my core and thighs with something new I'm trying.

Did 11mins of jump rope, if the rope touched my foot, I did 10 free squats (no bar). Then back to jump rope, rinse and repeat. Tired as hell, but felt good. My thighs were burning.

Snatched up my cousins weights so I can do deadlifts ,squats and strengthen my shoulders :smile: :lol: slowly but surely making progress

I've been passing on multi's as if late as well. Stepped up in the "real food" dept so don't need them. Protein shakes are clutch though. Even though I meal prep I'm always on the go.

One day all get my nutrients solely from food. Not possible now though.

Big fan of Aminos/BCAA's throughout the day.

Was able to hit 242lbs for a 5 rep max on front squat yesterday. Should put me at around 300lbs for a one rep max. Pretty hyped about that.

How exactly are mtivitamins a waste? Its not like theyre super expensive and there really no harm in taking them.

Just because you eat "healthy" doesnt mean youre getting all your nutrients.

How exactly are mtivitamins a waste? Its not like theyre super expensive and there really no harm in taking them.

Just because you eat "healthy" doesnt mean youre getting all your nutrients.

I was thinking this as well unless they're using some expensive multi.

A 500 count of multi at Costco is $12.

Finally broke the plateau guys :smokin . Was stuck at 198.8 for a month. added more calories and HIIT on off days. Hopefully i dont stop again.

Last edited:
http://examine.com/faq/do-i-need-a-multivitamin.html

Who needs a multivitamin?
A multivitamin tends to be a good idea if:

You are at risk for several nutrient deficiencies and your diet cannot otherwise be modified
The multivitamin provides adequate dosages to cover the deficiency risk
The multivitamin is a better purchasing option than the nutrients by themselves

Healthy or dangerous?
Neither, really.

All this multi talk.... has reminded me to take mine 

Deadlifted yesterday felt good.  Finally back to where i was.  Going for 4 plates in a few weeks while im on vacation and can work out as long as i want, can't wait

I can only imagine multis help more than hurt. I've been taking half a pill of opti-men after breakfast and another half after dinner almost every day for the past 2 or so years. Haven't died yet. ON suggests 3 full pills, but I don't think I need +20,000% of my daily value for five different Vitamin B's.

layne norton is the one advocating amino pulsing right? i might start trying that out. one or two large meals a day and aminos in-between.
this pic from that link made me salivate :nthat:

Everyone waiting for a GNC July $10 off $20 just text "Welcome2" to 46248

You will get a txt with code 24220 to show in store, expires 7/31/14

This is my pic of it.

Thanks for this! Just left GNC with 12 bars for $12.

DO YOU GUYS CROSSFIT

WHERE TO COP ROMELOS

WHATS A GOOD WHEY PROTEIN

ZYZZ THIUGHTS IN QUEST BARS

A) Yes

B) Eastbay is your best bet with a 20% code.

C) Don't put a lot of thought into it, so I just get ON :\

D) If it's mentioned by two or more posters it's overrated. That being said, Quest Bars are overrated :lol:

I don't mind the occasional bar, I go with what's available and what I can get on the low from time to time. If price isn't an issue I grab a Perfect Bar. They are expensive as **** though. :smh:. Zone Perfect and Clif Bars are the usual suspects. Why? they are available at Costco :smile:lol, sue me). Should've taken advantage of the online code for Quest Bars that was posted the other day, didn't. Going to a B&M GNC, I have no interest in that.

Just scooped two bottles of BPI BCAA, it was cheap.

What's the word on Magnesium supps?

Back
Top Bottom