STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Trying to cut down on the carbs, had a grilled chicken salad with balsamic from Pax today.

...not bad actually. 
pimp.gif

What are some good carbs to consume or what is everyone eating carbs wise?

I live off jasmine rice

dunno what the macros are on jasmine rice but it's delicious. best rice to eat with stir fry. i usually make chicken, red+yellow bell pepper and onion in chili garlic sauce. gonna make some crispy beef with broccoli and eggplant in the wok tonight. might have to grab some jasmine rice from the market :pimp:

Yup.

The rest of yall can have your brown rice

Made some spam musubi the other day. Ate six of them thangs :smokin

Finally getting my incline bench up again.

Hit 335lb for one paused rep.

Then went to flat barbell block press (heavy).

Chest feels great.

I will get 405lb paused on bench in a couple of months.

Well..

Hopefully lol

Goddamn man. People doing my DL 1RM weight for incline bench?

Last edited:
Can anybody school me on body recomposition? That whole can't lose fat and build muscle at the same time mentality has pretty much been hardwired into my head.

Thinking about trying it while doing Candito's program.

If you hit 200g thats more than enough.

If you want your strength to go up, you need to be consuming more carbs to help fuel you for training. Get in as many carbs as possible a day plus lift heavy as **** and you'll get stronger.

That plus make sure your getting your rest.

Sounds great; I definitely don't get enough rest and I'll up the ante for carb intake. My elbow has been really flaring up because I went to heavy on wide grip curls & I feel it even when benching, power cleaning & rows. I may need to go light & work endurance the rest of the month but go heavy come Aug

anyone here single digit body fat%?

im at around 10% maybe 9%

and im trying to get to 7 or 8%...any thing yall do towards the end of your cut to give you an extra boost of burning the fat off? 

[COLOR=#red]I had been "working out" aka alternating days for chest and arms just to keep it tight for the wimminz for the longest until January when I realized I somehow managed to get love handles going on and really wasn't truly in shape. Been progressively taking steps to get where I want/need to be. Started running again in February, started lower body again in April, taking back seriously came last month and July marked the start to Oly lifts.

I always get away with looking the part but I decided to start truly being about that life. Getting there from a nutrition standpoint, willingly doing away with a lot of the unclean eating. Supplementation is a work in progress, very hard to get 300 grams of protein (I'm 208-212). Working retail + 2 days a week having my kids def is a challenge from a consistency/scheduling point but I keep at it the best I can.

I think the biggest part for me is that I often feel like I'm not where I want to be career wise, and I've just failed romantically. I often feel myself just going through the motions for life in general. But when I get to the gym, it all disappears. For however long I'm in there, I'm able to shut out the outside world completely and just focus on whatever work needs to be done. [/COLOR]

30 of 31 for May :lol:

Everyone waiting for a GNC July $10 off $20 just text "Welcome2" to 46248

You will get a txt with code 24220 to show in store, expires 7/31/14

This is my pic of it.

Last edited:
Or BB.com

Anyone have any insight on MP Armor-V? Its a multi. Think I asked a few pages, dont think it got a response. Has Omega's that fish oil would have. Using ON right now.

EDIT

Meh, Armor V is getting okay reviews, may just stick to ON Optimen. Anyone here NOT take the daily dose? Its suppose to be 3 pills, usually on most days ill take 1 just cause I forget to take it. There will be days I take 2, very rarely I take all 3 pills.

Last edited:
When I did waste money on multi I took MPH Activite Sport
Can you be any more annoying? We get it, you dont like whey, we get it, you dont like multi's blah blah blah.

If you wanna actually contribute to the topic and not troll every chance you get, people might actually take you seriously.

in other news, I bought a bench yesterday for 50 bucks.

its so trill man.

Nautilus NT 1020, retail for like 300 bucks, came up for 50 ayyyy.

I'm still wondering why the bench's capcity is just 350 pounds tho, it's kinda heavy and definately looks like it can hold more weight.

I've seen lighter benches handle more.

I'ma call Nautilus tomorrow and find out whats gully.

he's not trolling. multis are unnecessary for the most part, if your diet is varied. iirc many cheap multis can actually do more harm than good. when i took one, i took aor orthocore. nowadays my gf makes all kinda of smoothies and we eat all kinda of veggies too so i think i'm good. baked some potato, carrot and parsnips with rosemary and thyme the other night. first time i had parsnips and they were pretty damn good.

good video here by jason blaha talking about multivitamins.

Multivitamin Supplements Useless Are We Reaching A Scientific Consensus

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom