STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Where's the link to the cheap on whey on eBay? My buddy wants some

I know some of you got it on lock

Links constantly change

I search eBay for "Optimum nutrition 5lb or 5 lb Gold Standard" and organize by lowest price

Last edited:
Where's the link to the cheap on whey on eBay? My buddy wants some

I know some of you got it on lock

Links constantly change

I search eBay for "Optimum nutrition 5lb or 5 lb Gold Standard" and organize by lowest price

Yea I checked for him, didn't see any if cheap prices like 40-45 like they usually use to be. I'm sure they sell out quick. Didn't even see the hydro whey Audi was talking about either

Brahs

If you are getting over 100 you are good on the protein. No "need" to hit a certain number. If you look around and tests done by those who lift have said you don't need to hit 200+ grams

People who used to consume 200+ have went weeks/months consuming a little over 100g and didn't lose any muscle or anything and lifted the exact same with no issue.

In b4 bro science or idk what I'm talkin about

i dont purposely consume THAT much. i have 30g around 3:45pm to satisfy my afternoon hunger and then another 30g after my workout. between that 60g and the rest of my food for the day, im at least over 150. im a carnivore man, i like meat...pause :lol:

for the lower pec. do you guys prefer high to low cable flys or decline dumbbell flys? i feel like im not getting enough focus on the chest when i do dumbbell flys, but ive been told that theyre more effective.

Brahs

If you are getting over 100 you are good on the protein. No "need" to hit a certain number. If you look around and tests done by those who lift have said you don't need to hit 200+ grams

People who used to consume 200+ have went weeks/months consuming a little over 100g and didn't lose any muscle or anything and lifted the exact same with no issue.

In b4 bro science or idk what I'm talkin about

i dont purposely consume THAT much. i have 30g around 3:45pm to satisfy my afternoon hunger and then another 30g after my workout. between that 60g and the rest of my food for the day, im at least over 150. im a carnivore man, i like meat...pause :lol:

Nothing wrong If it's in your diet. I'm just saying people stressing at hitting a certain number. As long as you are getting 100g you should be completely fine

for the lower pec. do you guys prefer high to low cable flys or decline dumbbell flys? i feel like im not getting enough focus on the chest when i do dumbbell flys, but ive been told that theyre more effective.

weighted dips with a forward lean
Mid cable flies light weight high reps really squeeze and hold at the peak
Dumbbell pullovers are also good

Can someone put me on to those front squat straps posted a few pages back? Can't seem to find them.

Last edited:

Im going on 120-140 grams of protein a day (rough estimate), dont know how I can get 160+ without going over 2000 calories. Im around 1800-2200 calories a day (working out day and rest days).
Back a couple years ago I got on 1800 cals and got in 200gs a day.

yall ever seen a fat dude with abs(no hgh gut)? my boy has to be 25-30% bodyfat but his upper abs are so thick they poke out ontop of his big gut.  dude got a 2 pack above a nasty belly. 
roll.gif
 built from heavy beltless squats+deads i guess.

Last edited:
yall ever seen a fat dude with abs(no hgh gut)? my boy has to be 25-30% bodyfat but his upper abs are so thick they poke out ontop of his big gut.  dude got a 2 pack above a nasty belly. :rofl:  built from heavy beltless squats+deads i guess.

:frown:

i tinkered with my split a lil bit because im in a deficit and trying to cut some lbs. basically 3x5 instead of 5x5 right now but i love it. i love squatting 3x a week.
Oh okay, cause I gotta get on something new soon to switch things up

Last edited:
My back bruises too easily on squats. I have a long back mark across my back. I think I might start using a pad.

How do you guys rank jumping rope among other exercises for cardio? I love running, but man..just jumping rope for 10-15 mins got me looking like I just got out the shower.

Back
Top Bottom