STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Yea I checked for him, didn't see any if cheap prices like 40-45 like they usually use to be. I'm sure they sell out quick. Didn't even see the hydro whey Audi was talking about either

dracy_love

the ebay seller

she left me feedback an i got shipping already

the last purchase history somebody bought 5 tubs of vanilla in one shot

i got 2 bottles of chocolate coming..............wish i bought more now (if you check product history thats me July 20th when i told you guys) they still have strawberry and cookies and cream left

was not hard to find at all.......i wonder what you guys type in for searches

Last edited:
Ran for the first time since my knee surgery almost TWO YEARS AGO! (I was scared
frown.gif
)

Woke up, water

stretch

1.9 miles

.1 walk

stretch

slight abs

twenty crunches, two thirty sec elbow stand, ten knee-elbow each

water

Post on NT for props/hate

I don't understand why people do this! Damn near every leg muscle hurts.

Day  one.

Last edited:
why you have knee surgery for? damn 2 years?

swear all these young guys be gettin hurt or injuries i see it all the time...........maybe im just lucky dunno. ive never had any major medical probs. no humble brag

Last edited:
Torn Petella. Yeah...thats my kneecap in the middle of my thigh. Hooping, dunk>land/snap>stumble>fall>hit on nurses that were helping me.

I used to bike twice a day for the last year, but in the last couple of months I stopped, so I need to stat running.

Torn Petella. Yeah...thats my kneecap in the middle of my thigh. Hooping, dunk>land/snap>stumble>fall>hit on nurses that were helping me.

I used to bike twice a day for the last year, but in the last couple of months I stopped, so I need to stat running.

DOGGGGGG. Why'd you have to say you were hooping [emoji]128553[/emoji]

how bad did it hurt?

Ran for the first time since my knee surgery almost TWO YEARS AGO! (I was scared
frown.gif
)

Woke up, water

stretch

1.9 miles

.1 walk

stretch

slight abs

twenty crunches, two thirty sec elbow stand, ten knee-elbow each

water

Post on NT for props/hate

I don't understand why people do this! Damn near every leg muscle hurts.

Day  one.
Well duh its gonna hurt, its the first time you ran in 2 years. 
laugh.gif

My friend had the same thing happen to his knee cap. Took him about a year, year and a half to get back on the courts.

Interesting to see Nike sponsoring some Crossfit athletes, even though they can't wear it at the games. Ready too see what they cook up in the future.

It certainly is! and about time too!

I'll leave this here as i don't know where else to put it...

Credit to @julzjett

Yea, it hurt, not as bad as you would think though, felt more like I tweeked. It was more scary, But you know, I didn't cry or anything (alpha baby hahah)...there were mad baddies around I had to play it off 
roll.gif
and by the time I really realized what happened they had hit me with so many drugs I ain't even feel it. 

But, I tried to randomly grab rim the other day, barely grabbed it, I'm 6' and used to be booming, like two handed "in my prime" I'm just trying to play above the rim again. Slow and steady, getting a few knee braces for both knees, was diagnosed with tendenitias in my knees so braces are needed.

Slow and steady

Last edited:
I know there's 1235 pages worth of information, but there's no way I'll be able to look through them to find the answers I'm looking for.

Would someone be kind enough to answer some questions I have?

I've been going back to the gym for the past 6 weeks now and I want to lose some belly fat. I have broad shoulders and a built frame, but most of the fat I have is around my thigh area.

I was thinking of incorporating Creatine, Casein and some multi-vitamins to my workout regime.

What are some of your thoughts on this stuff? When should I take creatine and when should I take Casein?

I'm talking Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey protein after my work-outs right now.

I was also thinking of taking NO-Explode for pre-workouts.

Casein is giving me some trouble, because IDK if I should take it immediately after my work out or a few hours after?

Some answers and help would def. be appreciated.

I'll post again, since no one answered my questions :lol:

I'll post again, since no one answered my questions
laugh.gif
You can't spot reduce fat, it will come off all over.

1. Be in a caloric deficit

2. Add some cardio in to speed up the process

3. ???

4. Profit

Doesn't matter when you take protein, creatine, or meal number or timing.... all that **** is bro science. 

Last edited:
I always thought it was funny that when people start going to the gym for the first time or heading back to the gym after a long break. The first thing they do is buy a bunch of supplements. Where to people learn that?

I always thought it was funny that when people start going to the gym for the first time or heading back to the gym after a long break. The first thing they do is buy a bunch of supplements. Where to people learn that?

magazines, internet, NT

all you should need is a multi and maybe whey post workout

No idea unfortunately, I'm hoping for some more info to become available soon!
They are prototypes. From what i've read, Nike is trying to cook a functional fitness shoe, not necessarily just for Crossfit. Some of the athletes at the regional games had some but they were all blacked out with no logo. They look dope and i want to cop a pair asap.

You can't spot reduce fat, it will come off all over.

1. Be in a caloric deficit

2. Add some cardio in to speed up the process

3. ???

4. Profit

Doesn't matter when you take protein, creatine, or meal number or timing.... all that **** is bro science. 

How often do you suggest I do cardio? On a good week, I'll get in about 3 days of 30 min cardio.

As for the NO-Xplode. Do you recommend any other pre-workout? I've used NO-Xplode before it's worked for me, but people have been telling me to take C4. Any thoughts on this?

What do you mean by profit?

Back
Top Bottom