STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Did squats and DL's (5x5 stronglifts) along with some shoulder hypertrophy work. Just crushed 1.5 cups of brown rice with 3 eggs, broccoli, and chicken

#PHILSGOODMAN :pimp:

I need a nap now :lol:

Last edited:

Save up and get more DBs as well as build a home gym if thats possible.

Craigslist is a goldmine for everything you need, just gotta search and be patient. Most people will take less as well.
True haven't thought to look at Craigslist.

Guys sorry if this is a really obvious question or a noob question but I'm a beginner so I'm not completely sure.

I'm trying to get some dumbbells to use in my house since I'm not able to go to a gym because I don't have a local one walking distance nor do I drive.

I previously bought some dumbbells but those are becoming too easy for me and I'm trying to get heavier ones.

When getting dumbbells should I go for ones that are a little hard to pullup but it's still doable? Rather than one that take effort but still fairly easy to pullup. I've heard people say try and stick with the heavier weight when trying to select which one to lift. But idk.

All help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Get heavier dumbbells and get a perfect pullup or one of those type of pullup bars you can attach to your door frame. You can easily build some strength just doing pull ups and pushups. Do different types of pullups and do some pushups after. You can get a perfect pushup even to add some variety. Dumbbells are more an accessory workout anyways, yo'll be better off doing the pullups and pushups.

If you can, like others have said, search craigslist for used stuff. Try to get a cheap bench and 45lb bar and some plates. But until then...get that pullup bar.

Get heavier dumbbells and get a perfect pullup or one of those type of pullup bars you can attach to your door frame. You can easily build some strength just doing pull ups and pushups. Do different types of pullups and do some pushups after. You can get a perfect pushup even to add some variety. Dumbbells are more an accessory workout anyways, yo'll be better off doing the pullups and pushups.

If you can, like others have said, search craigslist for used stuff. Try to get a cheap bench and 45lb bar and some plates. But until then...get that pullup bar.
Gotch. Appreciate the advice.

GNC trolls hard with their prices. Got buy 2 get 1 free Quest bar case of 12 last month. The month before that they were like $34 a pop. This month they are buy 3 get 1 free. Someone in their circle missed Marketing 101. Like set a price and leave it alone. 
mean.gif

Quest bars at GNC have been $34 regular price for a long time...

I'd only get a box with the $10 off $20 code though. ~$24 so about $2 a bar.

You might as well sign up for the gold card membership, it's only $24 a box with the card and with the $10 off code it only comes to $14 a box.

6 months away from lifting... needed to let my body heal up (mainly wrists and elbows)

starting up again tomorrow... I have always been a pre-workout kinda guy so I need some help:

1) what is stronger than C-4 but not as nuts as Craze??

You might as well sign up for the gold card membership, it's only $24 a box with the card and with the $10 off code it only comes to $14 a box.

I have the card... Member price was like $34 if I'm not mistaken. I'll check again this weekend.

Went jogging with my homie that's on his way to losing weight :pimp:

For support I damn near died tryna keep up with him jogging a mile

A mile :Lol :smh:

I'm outta shape

Back
Top Bottom