STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

True, 140 isn't that bad since I'm in the gym 5/6 days a week. Last summer I went on a roshe frenzy so I haven't copped any kicks since then. Sounds like I'm trying to convince myself, ha.

Not that it matters bc only bigger sizes are left but what's the difference between the two volt colors or the two red colors up on Footlocker.com? One is listed at like 150 the other 190? Just curious.

True, 140 isn't that bad since I'm in the gym 5/6 days a week. Last summer I went on a roshe frenzy so I haven't copped any kicks since then. Sounds like I'm trying to convince myself, ha.

Not that it matters bc only bigger sizes are left but what's the difference between the two volt colors or the two red colors up on Footlocker.com? One is listed at like 150 the other 190? Just curious.
From Rogues website:

"There has been a slight cosmetic update to this shoe. All other specs are the same as the previous version."

Same shoe just some new stitching or something along those lines.

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend me good sound quality, durable headphones for the gym? Similar to the iPod one, mine recently broke and I need one asap.

Thanks. I was thinking beats?
I just got some wireless Studio Beats a couple weeks ago and I LOVE them. Kinda pricey but the sound quality is great and the bluetooth works perfect. They made my ears hot at first but Ive gotten used to them.

Bruhs, if you workout in retro J's, I ain't taking you serious.

I see too many flyboys working out in Js at my LA Fitness.

ALL THE TIME

why i cant stand going there anymore, my boy an I had a discussion about this recently

its like a fashion show, i only mess with that gym early mornings with older crowd now

Last edited:

Bruhs, if you workout in retro J's, I ain't taking you serious.

I see too many flyboys working out in Js at my LA Fitness.
lmao

oh your one of those guys. who cares what shoes a dude lifts in lmao
It's not JUST that.

But it is usually those guys who curl in squat racks, drop weights, slam the bar while deadlifting, socialize around DB's...

So yes I am generalizing...sue me brosef.

Last edited:
lmao

oh your one of those guys. who cares what shoes a dude lifts in lmao

let me rephrase for myself

idc what a dude lifts in but my local la fitness has gotten out of hand now

its like a social hour with the cool kids now, i refuse to go at certain times because ppl are in the way and BS

i actually despise that gym now

Last edited:
It's not JUST that.

But it is usually those guys who curl in squat racks, drop weights, slam the bar while deadlifting, socialize around DB's...

So yes I am generalizing...sue me brosef.

sue me too

im right there with you ShadyKay

What's wrong with curling in the squat rack.

Do you guys even muscle confusion?

Sometimes I get myself pumped up for all this weight I'm about to squat but then I rush the rack and curl that thing leaving my legs all confused

I was taking Jack3d for a looong time but it started killing my sex drive afer awhile. It works though, I just would prefer my libido to be on point lol

Audi is right.... my LA Fitness has worse lately too. I think the "Do you even lift?" trend has unfortunately put a lot of guys in the gym. Here's a list of the crap I've seen lately.

-Two guys carry gym bags literally full of tubs of supplements. Gotta get that intra and post shake before you leave or youll go catabawlick brahhh

-Sunglasses - WTF are you wearing sunglasses for? We are in a windowless basement.

-Guy in a beater with a 36 + inch wood bead rosary.You gonna pray in between sets?

-Half reps- Yes you can bench 315 and 365 a few times.. But can you do a full rep of either?

-Overuse of belts and knee sleeves - wearing them for the entirety of their workout.

-Overuse of wrist wraps.... I honestly dont think a lot of guys understand what they're for. Turning into a gym accessory.

-Ego deadlifting.... you have no business putting 315 + on the bar with that form.

-And my favorite....rolling sleevless shirts - I guess the top of their shoulders/traps gets hot? Hell if i know...

/rant

I don't have to deal with any of this nonsense at my gym. All old dudes and guys in the service.

I was lifting in my black toe 1s for a brief period of time. I use flyknit trainers now or hyperdunk lows if I'm playing basketball that day too (which is almost everyday). Those romaleos looks dope though.

Last edited:
Audi is right.... my LA Fitness has worse lately too. I think the "Do you even lift?" trend has unfortunately put a lot of guys in the gym. Here's a list of the crap I've seen lately.

-Two guys carry gym bags literally full of tubs of supplements. Gotta get that intra and post shake before you leave or youll go catabawlick brahhh

-Sunglasses - WTF are you wearing sunglasses for? We are in a windowless basement.

-Guy in a beater with a 36 + inch wood bead rosary.You gonna pray in between sets?

-Half reps- Yes you can bench 315 and 365 a few times.. But can you do a full rep of either?

-Overuse of belts and knee sleeves - wearing them for the entirety of their workout.

-Overuse of wrist wraps.... I honestly dont think a lot of guys understand what they're for. Turning into a gym accessory.

-Ego deadlifting.... you have no business putting 315 + on the bar with that form.

-And my favorite....rolling sleevless shirts - I guess the top of their shoulders/traps gets hot? Hell if i know...

/rant

social media, has def changed the gym scene

fact.

Yeah they were actually pretty good for squatting. I was also playing ball in them though. The switch to hyperdunks has been amazing but I did roll my ankle like two weeks ago. My first low top bball shoe like ever.

What's the expected durability of these lifting shoes?Trying to justify this to myself as well considering I have shoes for running, ball, cycling and cross-training already...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom