STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

what is eating healthy? so a triple chocolate malt and a bacon cheeseburger with chili fries is not healthy? a plain poached chicken breast with a side of quinoa is healthy? what about a turkey cheeseburger with turkey bacon? what about an almond butter and grape jelly sandwich on whole wheat? what about an avocado stuffed with chicken salad? what about a margherita pizza? what is the exact criteria that defines "healthy"? i just wanna make sure i'm doing it right.
IIFYM do you b

just tryna make sure we cycle through all the arguments again in a timely manner
laugh.gif

plus i'm on a horrible calorie deficit right now for this office challenge and it's making me super cranky
frown.gif
No such thing as clean or dirty foods...

Certain foods are just healthier choices than others.

That's awesome lol

Youre in a couple of the Animal vids on their channel so youre basically famous now :pimp:

Oh snap, i'll have to check them out, i remember the animal cameraman was at the gym for a whole week filming, im not sure if they are using that footage but its funny that im in there, maybe one day i can be sponsored by them 8)

Oh snap, i'll have to check them out, i remember the animal cameraman was at the gym for a whole week filming, im not sure if they are using that footage but its funny that im in there, maybe one day i can be sponsored by them 8)
Yeah man its the one where he was benching and kept hitting the damn rack lol

**** start posting more videos and I guarantee you will get sponsored. You're already stronger than some of the dudes on there.

thanks for Stunt man reminding me about turkey burger, havent had it in a minute

dat protein and delicious flavor :pimp:

laugh.gif

Follow this at your own peril,
laugh.gif

It's not that hard... at the same time, it's not that easy.

Eat according to the goals you want to reach. There is no "one size fits all" plan, find what works for you. If you are not reaching your goals with a particular eating plan, dump it, back to the drawing board. Trial and error until you find something that works for you.

The eat what you want, IIFYM, mentality works for some. Especially those that are 5'4-5'7, 225+ caricatures.

it's 5'7", 250 damnit!!(down 10lbs in a month)
roll.gif

IIFYM, doesn't work for me at all!  Even in my twenties while competing that didn't work for me, my body is very insulin and carb sensitive.  So far, all the people that I've seen using IIFYM successfully are younger or the gas has been turned on in HIGH amounts. 

By all means try it....do you.  if it works, just don't become one of those " IIFYM douches" who post pics of their "diet"

Literally a med store that just opened across my gym that gives out testosterone shots. :lol:

I've already saw a couple guys walk towards there.

Last edited:
Panera is good for you right lol I went ham in the gym today . I just realized I really don't like working with other people id rather just throw my headphones on and focus .

But the point is that he doesnt have to eat after 7. Depending on what else was eaten the rest of the day, food after that time may not be necessary.
This is just flatout wrong.  Why would you stop eating after 7, put your body into a catabolic state AND slow your metabolism down?  If you're ingesting meals every three, four hours to speed your metabolism up, why stop and be counterproductive?  If you want to stop carb intake after 7, that's fine but to ingest nothing??

Panera is good for you right lol I went ham in the gym today . I just realized I really don't like working with other people id rather just throw my headphones on and focus .
Co-sign.

I workout MUCH better and more efficiently alone. Sometimes I have some friends that workout with me and sometimes I dont wanna talk, I just wanna workout. I feel obliged to talk a bit. Sometimes I like going at my own pace too, not having to worry about someone else.

Once in a while working out with a friend is cool, id hate to do it everyday.

Lol I'm a really cool and easy going guy but once I walk in I already have all my workouts plan ahead at my own pace , then you have to stop for a friend to spot them and all that nonsense really get my body cool down .

I train alone, too.  Once my headphones go on, I zone out and I have no time for games when I train.

Started running a mile after every session as a HIIT session 45 secs sprint 45 secs jog. I don't weight myself but I feel like I'm getting a little leaner

Back
Top Bottom