STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

For those who aren't mass freaks or closet homosexuals yet and are working on getting on that level - but have trouble tracking or sticking to a program - download the Big Lifts app on your phone. Pretty useful. Might be common knowledge but I like it a lot. Just started a 5 3 1 program and its nice to not have to think about or calculate the weight to lift or what workout I'm gonna do. Creates the program for you too. Very easy set up.

I'm not in control of what you believe bro but from my experience that is pretty close to a fact. Chicks love shredded guys is that even questionable?
I dont think is questionable but so? First you say you care about health then proceed to make it seem like all you care about is impressing girls. then you say people shouldnt train for strength or performance because only other dudes care about that....wait wut?

I dont think is questionable but so? First you say you care about health then proceed to make it seem like all you care about is impressing girls. then you say people shouldnt train for strength or performance because only other dudes care about that....wait wut?
All I'm saying is that if your main goal is strength chances are you aren't walking around lean. Train for whatever you want to train for but personally I would rather stay lean year round. I don't see the appeal of bulking just to move more weight because I don't care about what other guys think.

All I'm saying is that if your main goal is strength chances are you aren't walking around lean. Train for whatever you want to train for but personally I would rather stay lean year round. I don't see the appeal of bulking just to move more weight because I don't care about what other guys think.
DUDE shut up, being strong has nothing to do with impressing anyone. 

You must be really weak. 

I was going to respond but forget it...youz a clown.

You must be really weak. 
I'm 6'1 215. I've been lifting seriously for over a decade. I wouldn't be considered weak by any stretch but Im certainly not as strong as I was at 245. Of course it does or people wouldn't even post lifts they got. You must be one of these dudes that walks around crazy soft and thinks it's ok because you put up decent numbers.

If your in the gym to impress or get women just stop now. You won't make it.

^this.

I lift to be the best I can be for my goals.....

Foor those saying women dont want a dude....blah blah... probably the same ones who think a normal chick cares if u have on jordan retro blahblahs I paid too much shoes on too..

dudes concerned about things that have nothing to do with training. how about sticking to lifting and nutrition talk

I'm 6'1 215. I've been lifting seriously for over a decade. I wouldn't be considered weak by any stretch but Im certainly not as strong as I was at 245. Of course it does or people wouldn't even post lifts they got. You must be one of these dudes that walks around crazy soft and thinks it's ok because you put up decent numbers.

dudes concerned about things that have nothing to do with training. how about sticking to lifting and nutrition talk
Lol whatever you say buddy. 

Go back to lurking. 

is there a point you are trying to make? Stick to bulking.

back tomorrow heavy deads weighted pullups and bent over rows probably some bicep work if I have time

Just for the record I don't get caught up in what type of training is best. Variety is the key. Most days I work up to a triple and work that weight until I can't get one rep. Then I start the drop sets. I don't EVER work inside parameters I work until I can't work anymore. I don't count reps and I don't count sets. Today was a gut check day though. 1500 reps for chest 5x100 flat 5x100 incline 5x100 cable flys. My next chest day will be all heavy work.

You must be really weak. 

Just to be clear, youre trying to impress us, right?

I like talking about lifting I'm not trying to impress anyone. My goal has always been to build an impressive physique. What's your workout look like for tomorrow?

Training for strength and performance is to feed the ego but your end goal isn't.

You know you can be strong as **** and have an impressive physique... Year round.

Performance training is evolving. That's why I poke fun of generalizations... With generalizations. :lol:

Power lifters have impressive physiques. CF'ers are Oly lifting and vice Versa. It's a good time for those that love the barbell.

Performance training is a whole other beast. Can't just hit the gym and crank out mindless reps.

I like talking about lifting I'm not trying to impress anyone. My goal has always been to build an impressive physique. What's your workout look like for tomorrow?

Troll account.

Only posts in this thread.

New to the board.

Reveal yourself...

Robin thicke?

The rock?

Back
Top Bottom