STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I don't even mind crossfit anymore. 

The guys in here aren't that do it aren't the lames you see in YT videos.

I probably wouldn't like swerve IRL anyway. 

Yes. You're one step closer to signing up at a box.

:pimp:

Putting down that 400 squat for 400 air squats for time :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Legs yesterday went ok i suppose. Was hoping for more.

Side note:

I don't know if any of you are #teamsweat but i wore leggings shorts long sleeve and shirt over long sleeve for legs. I love the compression makes my body just feel better. Anyway friend was like come meet us out for drinks when you are done. I was like na i will smell terrible and be sweaty. She responds with "get over yourself and come meet us". Like i don't think you get it....if i sit i will leave a wet spot my shorts are soaked my shirt is soaked my hair looks like i just got out of the shower....and i smell like a 2 day old rotting corpse. There is no such thing as anything "after the gym" unless it follows a shower

Should have hit the gym showers..

I was ill prepared. All i had was gym clothes. I am not showering and putting dripping clothes back on :lol:
If i had known before i went i would have thought about it. But there was nothing i could do other then get home

Legs yesterday went ok i suppose. Was hoping for more.

Side note:

I don't know if any of you are #teamsweat but i wore leggings shorts long sleeve and shirt over long sleeve for legs. I love the compression makes my body just feel better. Anyway friend was like come meet us out for drinks when you are done. I was like na i will smell terrible and be sweaty. She responds with "get over yourself and come meet us". Like i don't think you get it....if i sit i will leave a wet spot my shorts are soaked my shirt is soaked my hair looks like i just got out of the shower....and i smell like a 2 day old rotting corpse. There is no such thing as anything "after the gym" unless it follows a shower
Should always bring clothes to change into. If you drove to the gym, wouldn't your car seat get all nasty as well? lol

Yep i keep a towel in my car that i put on my seat to sit on but my seat belt has white sweat stains on it i have to wash it off like once a month or so.

Gym showers are kinda gross

lol dudes get big mouthed then go ghost. 
Come in her for what? This is the most negative fitness thread I've ever seen. I don't need to listen to dudes argue about nothing. I was also scared off by 110lb little jew bacca and his vast knowledge of exercise science. Carry on

Major jimmie rustling goin on the past few days lol

I'm back to lifting after some time off. See how long it takes to get all my gainzz back.

Before and current pics after lifting for 1 1/2 months.  Still scrawny but I think I'm on the right track.

One pic of you chilling and another pic of you flexing like Hulk Hogan isn't going to say much.

One pic of you chilling and another pic of you flexing like Hulk Hogan isn't going to say much.
lol yeah obviously not the best comparative pics but you can see bone sticking out of my shoulder on the original so I thought you could still see I was a good amount smaller before 

lol yeah obviously not the best comparative pics but you can see bone sticking out of my shoulder on the original so I thought you could still see I was a good amount smaller before 
I think your fish are dead.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fish tank looks like it's been filled w/ multivitamin piss

Lol examples of why I'm never going to post my pic. People always going to find something to clown on.

Didn't notice the tank at first lol

Back
Top Bottom