STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I've always loved working out in my Free Trainers 5.0.. But like mentioned before Chucks probably best bet.

Quick question. Looking for some Amino's/BCAA's to mix into my gallon of water. Anyone here recommend me any? Or any post workout type supplement?

Also, Does anyone here work graveyards? I'm trying to figure out how to change my food intake on my "Flip" day where I go from normal hours to sleeping during the day and coming to work at night. Right now I'm just eating when I'm hungry but I feel like when I'm at work I don't eat enough.

Last edited:
@aNYone repped fam

What are good dumbell excercises to get my shoulders big and round and bussin out the bando?
I do Dumbell laterals, but my shoulders are literally so weak I can't reach anything above 8 reps with a 30 pounder. I never worked shoulders out before

Last edited:
@aNYone repped fam

What are good dumbell excercises to get my shoulders big and round and bussin out the bando?
I do Dumbell laterals, but my shoulders are literally so weak I can't reach anything above 8 reps with a 30 pounder. I never worked shoulders out before

Arnold Press, and seated DB press. Both are staples in my book.

Slept wrong last Sunday or Monday and have had a knot in my upper back beneath my shoulder blade all week. Tomorrow is my back workout and I'm hoping it is alright by then. Foam rolling didn't help at all.

Any advice bros?

These are amazing, especially since I can't eat dairy like that.

I think the macros are OK. I would treat it like a snack, so instead of eating fatty cookies or chips, have one of these in between a meal. Here's the macros.

Those macros weak... I make my own batch of cookies outta oat flour, eggs/whites, coconut flour, protein and pumpkin couple times a week for round the same calories 8x the volume

I think the macros are OK. I would treat it like a snack, so instead of eating fatty cookies or chips, have one of these in between a meal. Here's the macros.

The cookie is two serves. That's garbage for something that size. I wouldn't recommend those cookies to anyone lol

26 grams of sugar. No thanks, Jeff.

Last edited:
Those macros weak... I make my own batch of cookies outta oat flour, eggs/whites, coconut flour, protein and pumpkin couple times a week for round the same calories 8x the volume

Sounds dope, recipe?

Currently my big 3 numbers are S:425 D:455 B:315

I'm looking into doing a powerlifting meet and later this year a physique show (maybe). I'm looking for which ones I should shoot for. This year should be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom