STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Tried hook grip on DLs last night bros...not too bad, trying to get away from mixed grip. Thumbs hurt like hell for a bit though.

Too much traffic on the way to gym so just headed back home and did my own workout in my bedroom

5 rounds

10 pullups
20 push-ups
30 air squats

You do the whole thing straight 5 times without stopping, as if for time, it feels good afterwards

Last edited:
I wish I had room for a barbell and a weightlifting platform in here. Would be heaven.

Once I pay off my college loans, it's on

Still roughly 12000 on the hook =/

Last edited:
Too much traffic on the way to gym so just headed back home and did my own workout in my bedroom

5 rounds

10 pullups
20 push-ups
30 air squats

You do the whole thing straight 5 times without stopping, as if for time, it feels good afterwards

CROSSFIT

So what's the general consensus on lifting for fat loss?
Should I go high reps low weight?
Or is lifting heavy a better idea?

Thats the part thats gonna make or break you. Lifting for reps or weight wont matter too much at all if your diet isnt on par.

5 rounds

10 pullups
20 push-ups
30 air squats

Should've done Cindy.

So what's the general consensus on lifting for fat loss?
Should I go high reps low weight?
Or is lifting heavy a better idea?

Metabolic Conditioning
HITT

When your vagina is sore, do cardio.

Last edited:
Heck, dieting alone will get you to lose weight

EH... if you're THAT overweight, yes...

but your typical person who wants to shed like ~10-15lbs...

a diet to drop weight w/o adding in cardio or lifting will be way too restrictive on the calories imo :lol:

men gotta eat :pimp:

EH... if you're THAT overweight, yes...

but your typical person who wants to shed like ~10-15lbs...

a diet to drop weight w/o adding in cardio or lifting will be way too restrictive on the calories imo :lol:

men gotta eat :pimp:

Well of course :lol:

Also depends how bad someone was originally eating among other things. Proper dieting is literally the first thing someone should do to lose weight.

Anyone get the USAW cert over the crossfit cert? Just seems the right move to make.

Would a box take it over their own over priced turd of a cert?

Edit-I'll just keep adding on this post.

I guess I'll as you this: do you feel it was worth the money? Learned some new thing? Has it opened new doors for you as far as jobs or networking? Do you think it could get you in a box as a coach?

Last edited:
Anybody in here have a hernia surgery? Doctor said no heavy lifting for 6 weeks but that seems a little extreme.

Back
Top Bottom