STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Lol if I want it I'm eating it. it's not as bad as I've seen others have it. Plus it helps keeping my regularity with my number 2's.

so why don't you just do protein powders..???
you'll probably be ok with any hydro whey or possibly iso... they don't bother me as mmuch as full wheys

I was once horribly lactose n tolerant and when I started taking protein my #2's looked like a cross between a demolition and a murder scene. Took a good 2 months to get over it.

mine has subsided a lot since I started working out taking more protein.

i tried to do greek yogurt for awhile. but yea my bathroom breaks were looking like a scene from Fringe

so why don't you just do protein powders..???
you'll probably be ok with any hydro whey or possibly iso... they don't bother me as mmuch as full wheys

I may try one again as long as it's not a full whey. If not I'm perfectly fine with drinking the protein drinks I posted. For the price, the amount of protein in them,also the taste I find those hard to beat.

Been throwing these in my pull days lately 
pimp.gif

I'm sorry let me just be the a hole to say I would have a complete fit if someone was to do that while I was at the gym.

You're using a Squat rack, curl bar and adjustable bench.....

I'm sorry let me just be the a hole to say I would have a complete fit if someone was to do that while I was at the gym.

You're using a Squat rack, curl bar and adjustable bench.....
do you lol 

& you prolly don't have access to UO's student athlete facility 
pimp.gif

Why not just do weighted chins?
Do both... This one requires less stabilization so you can hammer your lats during the negative especially (progression is easier as well)... in a regular weighted pullup you have to be really careful not to start swinging and use a lot of stabilizers to do this. Ain't no once size fits all exercises

Last edited:
Theres literally zero benefit to doing those negative chins over regular pull ups.

Last edited:
If anything I think these weighted curl bench rack strap chins are less useful than slow negatives.... because you are supporting yourself on the bench. Like if you're adding weight with the curl bar but you're supporting yourself with the bench... what in the hell are you actually doing? 

banana cream flavor tastes like yellow laffy taffy. so not too bad. also pulled the trigger on a trigger point (the smaller one) so looking forward to that.

I found I've just been buying crap every week to tide me over as I wait for the damn belt.

Sup NT,

I'm 5 10
160 pounds.
Pretty lanky skinny dude

I plan on starting a 6 pack diet. Starting today I'll pretty much be doing lots of cardio and ab work my issue is dieting. What should I and should not eat? Can't really get this part down pack.

Thanks in Adv.

Are you trying to disapear?

Theres literally zero benefit to doing those negative chins over regular pull ups.

Because bro-science, :lol:

Back
Top Bottom