STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I remember working out with my friend at the park, he had his shirt off and he wasn't exactly big but he was stupid lean and ripped, like 6-7% BF. Every time he did a pullup you could see every muscle in his upper body straining :x :pimp:

Anyways, time to start cutting.

Anyone seen the Bodybuilding.com transformation challenge? Sounds like fun.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2013-100k-challenge.html

I think I may join this

My health and nutritions teacher pisses me off. If she wasn't giving me a grade I'd go off on her. She believes the only right is what she knows and what is proven. So to her:
- IF is horrible.
- Whey protein is a waste of money and a joke.
- ANY supplements are a waste and never needed.
- Yoga sucks.
It's just annoying as fuhhhhh!
iLLest!

Lol why a man would take health advice from a woman is mind blowing.

...so tempted...but not gonna bother lol.

Don't let it phase you, iLLest.  Every "expert" feels that their methods are the next best thing since sliced bread, lol.

My health and nutritions teacher pisses me off. If she wasn't giving me a grade I'd go off on her. She believes the only right is what she knows and what is proven. So to her:
- IF is horrible.
- Whey protein is a waste of money and a joke.
- ANY supplements are a waste and never needed.
- Yoga sucks.
It's just annoying as fuhhhhh!
iLLest!

IF is legit
Whey is not a waste
90% of supps are b.s.
Yoga is ok

My lunch...

on the left.
Grilled caramelized salmon with mixed veggies and mashed potatoes.

on the right
half rotisserie chicken with fruit cocktail and mashed potatoes.

JUST HAD SAUTEED SWEET CORN AND GROUND TURKEY.

IM GONNA HIT CHEST AND TRICEPS AT THE SHU GYM LATER.

HOPEFULLY THERES SOME EYE CANDY CUZ YA BOY FEELING FROGGY.

AND I EEM ON DAT HORNY GOAT WEED OR YOHIMBE LMAO

JUST HAD SAUTEED SWEET CORN AND GROUND TURKEY.
IM GONNA HIT CHEST AND TRICEPS AT THE SHU GYM LATER.
HOPEFULLY THERES SOME EYE CANDY CUZ YA BOY FEELING FROGGY.
AND I EEM ON DAT HORNY GOAT WEED OR YOHIMBE LMAO
you sound like you on dem roids homie

Just wrapped at the gym.

Finally getting back into the swing of things. :smh: So disappointed how I let myself slide. In a few weeks I'm going to post progress pics.

ANYBODY STRUGGLE WITH PULL-UPS?

I USED TO THEM W STRICT FORM, BUT IVE HAD THIS NAGGING PAIN IN MY SHOULDER/ ROT CUFF FOR WEEKS AND IT HAS DEF AFFECTED MY FORM.

yo does anybody else's shoulder click when they do lateral raises? i noticed my left shoulder has been doing this a couple months ago. there's no pain, but it makes a clicking at the top of the movement.

Havent been to the gym in a week :pimp: :pimp: had a cold and **** and jus didnt feel like going.. Felt like my avy the past week.. weighed myself at home last night and i lost a couple pounds too :D

going back tonight.

Last edited:
Looks delicious freeze. Where you eatin at? What's your dinner gonna look like?

iLLest!

Spot called the lakeshore grill. Some of the Macys stores have the restaurants in them. Dinner....well, I'm doing legs later, so I'll need to refuel. I'm thinking a 12-16 oz steak, and some egg whites and a sweet potato or lima beans. And probably some spinach for my greenery. Might mix the spinach with the egg whites.

yo does anybody else's shoulder click when they do lateral raises? i noticed my left shoulder has been doing this a couple months ago. there's no pain, but it makes a clicking at the top of the movement.

MINE DOES. SAME SHOULDER I JUST COMPLAINED A POST ABOVE

SMH. IM AFRAID IM ITS GONNA SNAP LIKE A TWIG ONE DAY.

WORD TO PSYCHO SID'S LEG

iLLest!

Spot called the lakeshore grill. Some of the Macys stores have the restaurants in them. Dinner....well, I'm doing legs later, so I'll need to refuel. I'm thinking a 12-16 oz steak, and some egg whites and a sweet potato or lima beans. And probably some spinach for my greenery. Might mix the spinach with the egg whites.
Good lord lol.

This confirms that I'm definitely not taking in enough calories.
laugh.gif

iLLest!

Good lord lol.

This confirms that I'm definitely not taking in enough calories. :lol:

yea bro, all depends on the current goals. i want to maximize my gains now since it's winter and ugly out, so I'm shoveling the food in there lol. I'll cut back on all the cals in a couple months. i'm pretty mindful of what i eat, meats and vegetables, i just eat a lot of it, so I don't have to count. Right now i'm more focused on the nourishment after depletion.

GOOD LOOKS ON THE CODE MIKE!

Last edited:
i dunno how long it's good for. don't think a 30% code will last toooo long. BTW my name isn't mike. my name is kevin. had to use this SN after my old SNs kevin1st and kevin2nd and kevin3rd got banned :smh:

Ehhh... See that's the problem. I'm trying to explain to her that just because she has good DNA and metabolism... She should still pick the habit of doing exercises AT LEAST 30 minutes. Especially since she wants to start a family? Maannnnn I've seen girls blow UP! :lol:
You should check out House of Ryu if you get the chance! They have some good *** fighters training there.
Oh yeah....
Pics of your girls!!! :tongue:

hahaa. I dunno if she would appreciate that since I know she lurks the forums and I would give away my username essentially. :lol:.

I dunno if she lurks in this thread though so I might upload a pic.

Hey Freeze. I guess I'm cutting right now. Did I do it incorrectly if I lost too much to fast?

Given i weight at night...

Last week I was knocking in at 194/195 last night i was at 190........ Same clothes.. Did i lose a lot of muscle.

iLLest!

you should be testing in the morning, same time, without clothes. pause. and also make sure your scale is properly adjusted. but no, with good diet, people on avg lose 2 lbs a week, so if you lost 5 it's no biggie. i lost 22 in 2 weeks going through a break up lmaoo, so it's def doable haha!! you should be fine.

iLLest!

Good lord lol.

This confirms that I'm definitely not taking in enough calories.
laugh.gif
yea bro, all depends on the current goals. i want to maximize my gains now since it's winter and ugly out, so I'm shoveling the food in there lol. I'll cut back on all the cals in a couple months. i'm pretty mindful of what i eat, meats and vegetables, i just eat a lot of it, so I don't have to count. Right now i'm more focused on the nourishment after depletion.

GOOD LOOKS ON THE CODE MIKE!
I wish I could polish off that lunch, lol.

What's your height/weight if you don't mind me asking?

At first I wanted to start this MMA routine, but I think I'm going to finish out Jan trying to pack on as much muscle as possible before starting it.

Good looks on that coupon Kevin!  With my luck, watch it expire by the time I try and use it, lol.

Back
Top Bottom