STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Looks delicious freeze. Where you eatin at? What's your dinner gonna look like?

iLLest!

Spot called the lakeshore grill. Some of the Macys stores have the restaurants in them. Dinner....well, I'm doing legs later, so I'll need to refuel. I'm thinking a 12-16 oz steak, and some egg whites and a sweet potato or lima beans. And probably some spinach for my greenery. Might mix the spinach with the egg whites.
Good lord lol.

This confirms that I'm definitely not taking in enough calories. :lol:

yea bro, all depends on the current goals. i want to maximize my gains now since it's winter and ugly out, so I'm shoveling the food in there lol. I'll cut back on all the cals in a couple months. i'm pretty mindful of what i eat, meats and vegetables, i just eat a lot of it, so I don't have to count. Right now i'm more focused on the nourishment after depletion.

GOOD LOOKS ON THE CODE MIKE!

I wish I could polish off that lunch, lol.

What's your height/weight if you don't mind me asking?

At first I wanted to start this MMA routine, but I think I'm going to finish out Jan trying to pack on as much muscle as possible before starting it.

Good looks on that coupon Kevin!  With my luck, watch it expire by the time I try and use it, lol.

Just under 6'1, sitting at 203lbs last I checked last friday.

What does the routine entail? Lots of grapples and kicking and boxing training in different disciplines? I have a friend that is deadset on getting into mma now. he used to model. pretty big jump, mentally. lol.

Back at it. Diet still going strong. Another day, another victory

BREAKFAST: Spinach wrap w/ egg whites, spinach and turkey links. 4 oz boathouse juice

SNACK: 2 slices homemade wheat bread w/ 1 1/2 tbsp natural peanut butter & 1 tbsp jelly

LUNCH: 3/4 cup brown rice w/ 1 cup spinach & 5.5 oz grilled chicken(grill marks for DC..LOL)

SNACK: Banana

DINNER: Mahi Mahi fish stew w/ yuca & potatoes(OMG!)

Taking it a day at a time.  Diet is good, workouts good.  87 days to go.

Looks delicious freeze. Where you eatin at? What's your dinner gonna look like?

iLLest!

Spot called the lakeshore grill. Some of the Macys stores have the restaurants in them. Dinner....well, I'm doing legs later, so I'll need to refuel. I'm thinking a 12-16 oz steak, and some egg whites and a sweet potato or lima beans. And probably some spinach for my greenery. Might mix the spinach with the egg whites.
Good lord lol.

This confirms that I'm definitely not taking in enough calories.
laugh.gif

yea bro, all depends on the current goals. i want to maximize my gains now since it's winter and ugly out, so I'm shoveling the food in there lol. I'll cut back on all the cals in a couple months. i'm pretty mindful of what i eat, meats and vegetables, i just eat a lot of it, so I don't have to count. Right now i'm more focused on the nourishment after depletion.

GOOD LOOKS ON THE CODE MIKE!

I wish I could polish off that lunch, lol.

What's your height/weight if you don't mind me asking?

At first I wanted to start this MMA routine, but I think I'm going to finish out Jan trying to pack on as much muscle as possible before starting it.

Good looks on that coupon Kevin!  With my luck, watch it expire by the time I try and use it, lol.
Just under 6'1, sitting at 203lbs last I checked last friday.

What does the routine entail? Lots of grapples and kicking and boxing training in different disciplines? I have a friend that is deadset on getting into mma now. he used to model. pretty big jump, mentally. lol.
Nice.

This is more of a conditioning/lifting routine.  Want to get my stamina back up before I try and train with a few local cats from my gym who keep trying to get me into MMA.  I'll try and take a scan of it and post if I can't find it online.  Basically you do giant sets which are set up like rounds, which will be good as once I finish up this month and add on a bit more mass, I want to shed about 5-10 lbs to get shredded.

MMA is definitely no joke.  Before I even attempt to go at it seriously, I want to be in the best shape of my life.
just got my creatine in, lets hope it helps

what are you goals? or what do you hope to get help with?

to you guys that take creatine...what are your thoughts on the capsules..i.e. concret?
When I tried Concret, I just opened the capsules and dumped them into my protein shake.  I have a bottle that I should probably finish off eventually, but everytime I start, I can't stick with it.  Only tried it because Jim Stoppani always raves about the benefits.

Ehhh... See that's the problem. I'm trying to explain to her that just because she has good DNA and metabolism... She should still pick the habit of doing exercises AT LEAST 30 minutes. Especially since she wants to start a family? Maannnnn I've seen girls blow UP! :lol:
You should check out House of Ryu if you get the chance! They have some good *** fighters training there.
Oh yeah....
Pics of your girls!!! :tongue:

hahaa. I dunno if she would appreciate that since I know she lurks the forums and I would give away my username essentially. :lol:.

I dunno if she lurks in this thread though so I might upload a pic.

:lol: It's all good bruh... let me know if you do.

lol. i myself have not ever taken any AAS, PH etc. i guess i'm too afraid. a friend of mine recently started TRT and he said that his mood, energy and libido have been through the roof. i told him that i wouldn't even consider it even though i'm having my T levels checked :nerd: :lol:

i'd be real interested to hear from any of the NT members that have run cycles and what their experience was like.

Last edited:

BREAKFAST: Spinach wrap w/ egg whites, spinach and turkey links. 4 oz boathouse juice

SNACK: 2 slices homemade wheat bread w/ 1 1/2 tbsp natural peanut butter & 1 tbsp jelly

LUNCH: 3/4 cup brown rice w/ 1 cup spinach & 5.5 oz grilled chicken(grill marks for DC..LOL)

All that looks GREAT
pimp.gif

Used my George Foreman tonight for the first time in years, forgot how nice it was.

Last edited:
 Recovering from foot surgery(flat footed) back In Oct, walking in a boot for now, should be cleared in Feb for my Gym Campaign
pimp.gif

I see you with the grill marks man. hahaha

But info on the bread? How did you do it? What tools do I need?

I see you with the grill marks man. hahaha

But info on the bread? How did you do it? What tools do I need?

i'm glad you asked that, I was going to do the same, def interested in the homemade bread. Or was it purchased from like the bakery, so then it's homemade as in not processed?

DEAR LORD ROCOO! is that your girls cooking? you guys EAT NICEEEEEEEE! wish i could do that everyday. "/
need some advice. 2nd day IF diet.
yesterday i had my first meal at 2PM today at 4PM (i was busy) since i am essentially fasting, does it matter if the time changes everyday? is it bad if my body expects it at 2PM and i miss it?
as for my first meal.
6 egg white omelett with a bowl of fruit

this is about 10 ounces i think. i'm only tryna eat 16 ounces of chicken a day so i ate 1 and a half and ordered another 1 to go so i can eat about 8 ounces with my pasta, shake and oats post workout.

how am i doin so far?
iLLest!

Your window starts when you had your last meal. Most people do a 15+ hr window, so if you eat earlier today then eat later tomorrow, if you ate later today then are earlier tommrow or eat at your normal time because you essentially created a larger window. Larger the Window the "better"

hope that made sense.

so since yesterday was 2, and today was 4 which is later, tomorrow is..2?
iLLest!

when was your last meal?

For example.

Last meal at 8pm, next meal is 2pm thats a 13 hr fasting window.

if you ate at 4 today then it was 15 hours since your last meal.

you can at when ever, I usually say go 15 hours or more, but its about what works for you.

An I deal window is. 8 hrs eat, 16 fast (8 hrs sleep, 8 hrs not eating or how ever you want to do that ratio.)

I believe in basing your eating window from when you work out.

8pm to 2pm is 18 hours though?
my last meal today will be at 9 something. so 15 hours will be at 12 and 17 hours will be at 2. so i can go back to 2 just fine right?
iLLest!

oh i was just counting off top, yea like I said 16 hrs or more is "best"

Man I am flat footed too. I avoid running at all costs. WHat happened to you exactly?
Im in the Military so I don't have a choice but to run 
mean.gif
mean.gif
..Was getting those crazy pains through my legs up to my lower back, kept getting worst.

They paid for the whole procedure tho 
pimp.gif

Sup bros, can you guys point me to a good shoulder brace?

Dislocated my shoulder about 3 months ago and I want to start playing active sports again but I just can't seem to find a good shoulder brace.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom