STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I did something similar, not at 315 though
laugh.gif

On Defranco's podcast he was talking about rep schemes and brought up doing a rep at a fairly high percentage of your 1 rep max every minute till you can't go anymore.
Man I did this yesterday... DOMS of peace today

had to drop it from 315 20 minutes in to 295... 
laugh.gif

I'm not one to wear all my sneakers at the gym all matchy like some ppl I see at my gym but anyway I unDS my Kobe X lows 2 weeks ago and noticed how every step they grip your feet kinda and have really go support thoughout. Felt it would be good for squats and deads. So I tried them Monday and man they felt great

Last edited:
I'm not one to wear all my sneakers at the gym all matchy like some ppl I see at my gym but anyway I unDS my Kobe X lows 2 weeks ago and noticed how every step they grip your feet kinda and have really go support thoughout. Felt it would be good for squats and deads. So I tried them Monday and man they felt great
I love working out in my Kobe X's 
nthat.gif

Gym outfit is the same thing I work in. :lol: cut off sweats, fly knits and a random brewery tee. Don't drink but I accept free clothes.

I squat in my kobe 8s all the time. Do all other workouts in my 6s 7s.

I never bought the 9s but tempted to get the 10s once i catche em at the outlets

If you don't touch you're chest, you aren't doing a bench press 
laugh.gif

same dudes probably quarter squatting 
laugh.gif

Unless you physically can't touch your chest due to injury, touch your chest. Long arms is not an excuse 
mean.gif

I squat in my kobe 8s all the time. Do all other workouts in my 6s 7s.

I never bought the 9s but tempted to get the 10s once i catche em at the outlets
Highly recommend you get a pair man. The mambacurials are at outlets my trainer was telling me cuz he saw me with them and told me he just got em

Highly recommend you get a pair man. The mambacurials are at outlets my trainer was telling me cuz he saw me with them and told me he just got em

I havent been in a kove shoe thread since 8. Ima have to look for it and check out the models. May just ID a pair as a xmas presnt

Ive never met anyone who can bench a lot that doesnt touch their chest, when they're doing normal sets of course, not a variation like Spoto presses.

Does anybody know what the BB.Com Black Friday and/or Cyber Monday deal is going to be ?

Back
Top Bottom