STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Not sure if it's been touched on before, but how does juicing affect muscle gains?

I'm thinking about starting to juice (more so blend) a bunch of veggies into a shake or 2 a day. I'm thinking all green (kale, parsley, kiwi, ginger, like, green apple, spinach etc). Gonna try and go for 2 shakes a day.
This will all be in addition to my regular meals (breakfast, lunch dinner and whey protein shakes)

Will this give me any visible difference? I'm sure it will affect be but I'm just not sure how

It's that time of year for me, what do you guys recommend for a full system detox/cleanser?

Gotta make sure I do it on my day off. :lol:

low protein diet + caloric deficit = loss of muscle mass

500 mg. of juice per week + high protein diet + caloric surplus = [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Not sure if it's been touched on before, but how does juicing affect muscle gains?

I'm thinking about starting to juice (more so blend) a bunch of veggies into a shake or 2 a day. I'm thinking all green (kale, parsley, kiwi, ginger, like, green apple, spinach etc). Gonna try and go for 2 shakes a day.
This will all be in addition to my regular meals (breakfast, lunch dinner and whey protein shakes)

Will this give me any visible difference? I'm sure it will affect be but I'm just not sure how
There's only one type of juicing that matters.

The strength coach here at UO was telling some of the players here to do these today, never seen anyone do em. Tried it out and felt surprisingly good.

We did these last week...REALLY works the lower back. I had never done these...and I really felt it afterwards.

We've been going pretty hard this week...and we had our "recovery" workout yesterday. It sucked :lol:

1000m row - 35 burpees

750m row - 25 burpees

500m row - 15 burpees

Recovery.... :lol: :smh:

Visible differences aside, it'll make you feel great. Highly recommend it if you don't normally get enough veggies/greens daily.

Yeah I wouldn't risk loading my spine unnecessarily. These are a lot less risky and work the lower back. Add a plate or kettlebell. 

Yea if you're strong enough then they're fine.

Check these out too:

Last edited:
Lol, those are weightlifters. You have crossfit on your mind too much :tongue:

@Tdogg2k I want to change our bet. Instead of reps, if you lose, you got to do crossfit for a week :lol:

*edit

Or if you lose, you can just give me my reps and also put in your signature that you love crossfit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom