STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I hear you.

Meet day tomorrow boys, LETS GET IT 
devil.gif
Do work!!!

Yea if you're strong enough then they're fine.

Check these out too:

Lol my dude. The whole damn day I've been clicking on this link whenever I'm on this thread. Can't stop watching lmao

That lady can clean and jerk me and show me her snatch any day

Last edited:
BIGBOSS if you don't win that **** you're gonna have to do some kipping pull ups. On video.

If that's not motivation I don't know what is.

Thanks bros!!

No kipping anything for me 
laugh.gif

1st place in my class via 573 squat, 396 bench, 562 deadlift. All meet PRs.

Pretty happy with this performance considering Ive not been 100% healthy lately with a nagging lower back injury/tweak. 

Time to rest and heal up before I get back on the grind. 

stuntman mike stuntman mike , we got beef bruh. PEscience did me dirty, they shipped my stuff out slow (got the shipping notice the date I enquired why it hasn't shipped a week later). Got the package today and they sent me the wrong stuff. Ordered two 55 serving tubs of Snickerdoodle and they sent me two Cookies 'N Cream. No invoice/picking slip and no samples, pretty salty right now.

1st place in my class via 573 squat, 396 bench, 562 deadlift. All meet PRs.

Pretty happy with this performance considering Ive not been 100% healthy lately with a nagging lower back injury/tweak. 

Time to rest and heal up before I get back on the grind. 

crushed it :nthat:

I was starving and swooped one of those Gatorade whey bars from the gas station. I'm sure they are garbage and I didn't even look at the label but it was aight.

stuntman mike stuntman mike , we got beef bruh. PEscience did me dirty, they shipped my stuff out slow (got the shipping notice the date I enquired why it hasn't shipped a week later). Got the package today and they sent me the wrong stuff. Ordered two 55 serving tubs of Snickerdoodle and they sent me two Cookies 'N Cream. No invoice/picking slip and no samples, pretty salty right now.
Don't be mad. The snicker doodle protein is too sweet. It's pretty gross.

Back
Top Bottom