STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I haven't paid over 70 for a pair of shoes in 3 years.... if metcons or romaloes ever go lower than that. Then. Maybe. My shoes are fine

That's hella funny most gyms are closed on the 1st day of the year. All those people who were sitting on the couch eating bon-bons last year probably mad as hell.

i have 2 sneaker friends, and 1 of them knowingly buys fakes :rofl: (which I oddly have no problem with)

I just copped these for 35.99, I have no idea how theyll perform but the bottom was cool 
laugh.gif

Anyone ever eat El Pollo Loco?

One just opened right next to my gym today. Got a post workout double chicken bowl with basically just rice, cheese, chicken, pico, and salsa. It was alright, like a poor man's chipotle.

But with the options next to my gym, I'd much rather eat that than spending $5 extra dollars for what I get at Chickfila 
laugh.gif

meh.....
don't see why it would matter if you're not doing anything more but walking through the mall with them...
It says a lot a person who knowingly buys and wears fakes. 

If you can't see that, it isn't even worth trying to explain 
laugh.gif

It says a lot a person who knowingly buys and wears fakes. 

If you can't see that, it isn't even worth trying to explain :lol:
meh.. again.
Not everyone is eating real meals every meal...

If someone wants to pay $40-50 for some fake Jordan 11s, that's their prerogative, who am I (you or anyone else) To judge them and say they're scum (even if you were just "joking")

Not going to think less of a person for spending less money on shoes that they're not going to use for it's original functionality anyway and just walk around in them to match "fits"

if someone likes the shape and color of a shoe but doesn't want to pay $200+ or some ridiculously inflated resell price, and buys a fake pair to wear casually, i see nothing wrong with it. so long as they don't front or stunt.

i've owned well over a thousand pair of shoes. have paid more than 1k for a pair. i'd never buy a fake pair myself but i don't care what other people do. it's more important to be a decent human being than to abide by some nonsensical footwear laws set forth by the fashion police. a much worse example would be this one pic i remember where the dude posted a pic of him wearing a givenchy t-shirt, yeezys and some high end denim and is posted up on some crappy couch with filthy, raggedy carpet.

anyway, i guess i'll take a before pic on monday and work on cutting. no strength goals for the coming year. i'd like to keep on working on my endurance and mobility. should probably crossfit lol but i can't afford it right now.

edit: and speaking of shoes, i think i still have that email from @ghenges way back when he was selling all the amsterdam and kid robot 87s from the outlet. i should have bought them all :lol:

Last edited:
Haven't been since Wednesday. I'll check it out Sunday when I get back. I hope it's the usual still and not way too packed.

meh.. again.
Not everyone is eating real meals every meal...

If someone wants to pay $40-50 for some fake Jordan 11s, that's their prerogative, who am I (you or anyone else) To judge them and say they're scum (even if you were just "joking")

Not going to think less of a person for spending less money on shoes that they're not going to use for it's original functionality anyway and just walk around in them to match "fits"
This. To call them scum is pretty mean. You bette then that jewbacca

Lifting in Chucks is great. I've switched to Metcons but I have no problems going back to Chucks.

Yeah, I think I'm gonna start cutting for the first time ever and not really focus on strength gain.

When you buy counterfeit products, you're enabling someone to profit off the sweat of the brow of another. 

There are also ethical and moral issues in those who choose to buy counterfeit products, but i'm not getting into that debate on a shoe message board 
laugh.gif

More power to whoever buys fakes.

As others stated I morally never will.

Anyway. This foam roller I bought is hard as a brick lol. And it doesn't roll as nice as it should. Oh well I payed cheap for it. Puttin in that work on the hammies

Back
Top Bottom