STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

He's just saying what we're all thinking.
Bully
tired.gif

I really think KiefUrban needs professional help from a licensed therapist. Also, someone to hold his hand, wipe his butt, and help him buckle his helmet when he goes outside.
I don't know what my therapy sessions have to do with buying gadgets to inaccurately record progress. I worked from home today and haven't left my house but if I look at my phone it says I've walked over mile and climbed 16 flights of stairs.

Originally Posted by byukid  

I really think KiefUrban needs professional help from a licensed therapist. Also, someone to hold his hand, wipe his butt, and help him buckle his helmet when he goes outside.
I don't know what my therapy sessions have to do with buying gadgets to inaccurately record progress. I worked from home today and haven't left my house but if I look at my phone it says I've walked over mile and climbed 16 flights of stairs.
If you don't know what he meant then you truly do need help. @byukid  and everyone else aren't refering to what you said, but how you said it. Dude asked if anyone uses a fitbit and you went 0-100 attacking him. 
laugh.gif

You could have just told the guy "don't waist your money. They're inaccurate devices" or something.

I'll bring up sensitivity in my next session but if a friend of mine shows up at the gym with his Fitbit on then he's getting roasted. I wasn't attacking him it's not that serious.

I'll bring up sensitivity in my next session but if a friend of mine shows up at the gym with his Fitbit on then he's getting roasted. I wasn't attacking him it's not that serious.
Nah man, you're a bully. Plain and simple. 

I don't eem want a fitbit any more, I feel embarassed talking about it. 

Nah man, you're a bully. Plain and simple. 

I don't eem want a fitbit any more, I feel embarassed talking about it. 
I'm sorry buddy. Definitely get a Fitbit. How else are you going to compare steps with the middle aged women at the office after their daily lunch walks?

Wanna share you guys my journey. I was about 180 lbs in the first pic and now 145 after a year of working out and semi healthy diet. Thc and protein diet lol

no romo, but your progress is looking good. Me and you are about the same weight/height. I have a six pack, but it's just this little bit of belly fat won't let me flourish. :smh:

i love my fitbit it tells me the time and looks cool.

everytime i hit a side b i strap it around my johnson to get the accelerator to tell me how many "steps" i hit. also tells the hr for my johnson.

Bruh the fit bit says some wild stuff during sex. Miles man. The one time it completely **** itself and turned into a green strobe light.

I can do more pull-ups now at 170 than I could at 145 stuntman mike stuntman mike

Bruh the fit bit says some wild stuff during sex. Miles man. The one time it completely **** itself and turned into a green strobe light.

I can do more pull-ups now at 170 than I could at 145 stuntman mike stuntman mike

Do you use it as a C ring during said moments?

As for pull-ups at lighter weights, we just use weight belts to bust out more reps than the big guys while exceeding their total bodyweight.

Do you use it as a C ring during said moments?

As for pull-ups at lighter weights, we just use weight belts to bust out more reps than the big guys while exceeding their total bodyweight.

Nah I never use them. I got some as a gift but I forget I own them.

I'm not on weighted pull-ups yet but I need weights for dips or else it just feels pointless now.

Back
Top Bottom