STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Got 4 boxes today in the mail.

why do yall prefer the combat crunch bars over quest bars? if you do...

taste? 

macros?

price?

i've been on quest bars and always wondered about these

Last edited:

why do yall prefer the combat crunch bars over quest bars? if you do...

taste? 

nutrition facts?

price?

i've been on quest bars and always wondered about these
I'm a quest bar guy too. Just had a cookie dough quest bar for a snack an hour ago.

Dude at GNC told me that quest changed their formula, so it's not as healthy as it use to be. Something about corn over plant base something. I wasn't really listening. 

Last edited:
Starting this new program on Monday:

Oleksiy Torokhti Training Program (13 weeks - Weightlifting)

Here's some other programs for the fellow NTers. The Spreadsheet automatically calculate the weight based on your 1RM

The Cowboy Method (Squats and Front Squats)

Russian Squat Routine (Squat, Bench, Deadlift, Back Extension)

Ed Coan 10 week Program (Squat, Bench, Deadlift, Shoulder Press) - A lot of accessory workouts

5/3/1 Top End Strenght Program (For Powerlifters & StrongMen)

Here's some other programs for the fellow NTers. The Spreadsheet automatically calculate the weight based on your 1RM
thanks for posting that. i might try that cowboy method, smolov jr. or RVT later for squats. i just need to keep at my mobility. after all the stretching yesterday and light workout, my hips and glutes are really sore. good sore. going to try and be consistent until i'm happy with the form tweaks and then build strength up again. right now i'm trying to be at a much needed calorie deficit too.

Just saved this guy right now from dying with 205 bench. He couldn't get the last one up and he was giving out. Tried to bail out on it but all I saw was 205 and his head when i was running over

Just saved this guy right now from dying with 205 bench. He couldn't get the last one up and he was giving out. Tried to bail out on it but all I saw was 205 and his head when i was running over

Gym Gawd bless this man...I always watch around just in case.

Do those mobility bands help out much? Thinking of copping one.

Yes. A lot of rehabilitation center uses them for therapy. It's beneficial if you're going to use them.

Started working out again night. Baby steps. Was tired and in bed but decided to get up and start somewhere. Did 5 sets of 20 slow perfect form push-ups. Last set I decided to do 30. Then I did 4 sets of 30 tricep curls with 30 pounds. Today will be doing some jump roping and working out biceps and abs.

You're better off swapping out all that arm work with pull-ups/chin-ups and BW squats/burpees.

How many dudes in here actually take detail notes of what they do in the gym and eat everyday? 

I'm kind of the improv type dude, who just eats a lot of healthy stuff, and targets specific areas in the gym. sometimes full body days, nothing planned, but i get results. 

I wonder how better it would be to actually setup and follow a plan... ANy info..

How many dudes in here actually take detail notes of what they do in the gym and eat everyday? 

I'm kind of the improv type dude, who just eats a lot of healthy stuff, and targets specific areas in the gym. sometimes full body days, nothing planned, but i get results. 

I wonder how better it would be to actually setup and follow a plan... ANy info..
all the top bodybuilders and power lifters don't track what they eat, nor do they follow any type of program.

so you're probably good 
pimp.gif

If you're trying to burn fat/lose weight you'll see better results if you actually keep track of your macros. If you're trying to gain weight/build muscle you don't necessarily have to worry about macros if you just eat a ton and lift heavy

Back
Top Bottom