STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Im gonna cop a NuWave oven this week, the oven in my apartment keeps messing up and yea I`m gonna call maintenance to fix it but I hear the Nu Wave is legit and that in combo with the George Foreman could be God Like.

dinner.

how long does it take your body to actually get saturated with creatine? is it really a month on 5g a day?

:nerd:

Anyone else wanna chime in on creatine?

Freeze u use creatine?

Im considering getting on it tommorow.

Freeze u use creatine?

I've done it before. If you get the powdered form it retains water. It'll make you look bigger but once you stop you kinda shrink. The pill form is better, imo. I'd wouldnt take it again tho.

Anyone here watch Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead?

Its a real good documentary on fasting with fruits and vegetables I don't think I'd fast but I might start juicing. .

Freeze u use creatine?

I've done it before. If you get the powdered form it retains water. It'll make you look bigger but once you stop you kinda shrink. The pill form is better, imo. I'd wouldnt take it again tho.

theres powder in the pill tho

creatine is creatine, you retain water

wut r u saying!?!?....

Why wouldnt you take it again?

Why is the pill form better?

When I took the powder form I gained size and strength but my muscles were soft. The water retention made me look big but when I flexed the muscles weren't hard. Pause. The pill will help you achieve everything the powered does but you'll keep most of your gains whereas mono hydrate doesn't.

monohydrate is the best though... most studied, tested, and everything.

DaulDierce, i suggest you go to BB.com and ask/search the forums, you will find the information your looking for.

I never took creatine before but recently started, got all the info i needed from there and felt confident

just wanted to see what NT thought about the saturation process as some say it could take a month.

IF = Intermitent Fasting

most people follow the Leangains protocol by Martin Berkhan

Fast atleast 16 hours of the day and have a 8 hour window to eat

some people fast 18, 20, 22 hours

some people do Alternate day fasting where you don't eat for 24 hours then the next 24 hours you eat.

Zyzz I was thinking of buying ConCret creatine. It's not mono though I think. But it's rated #2 on the bb store. Buy 1 get 1 free. Basically paying 1 for the price of 2.

What's that saturated thing mean zzyz? Is it a sign that u need to stop taking it or some thing?

What's the best pre-workout supplement that you've taken? I've used N.O Explode, C4, and Hyper Fx.. C4 being the best out of those. I'm leaning towards getting 1MR next.
Coffee.

how long does it take your body to actually get saturated with creatine? is it really a month on 5g a day?

:nerd:
Yeah I've hard 3 weeks to a month. Realize that even when you're not fully saturated, you are benefiting from the creatine just not to the same extent as if you were fully saturated.

Freeze u use creatine?

In all seriousness, go for it. It's proven to be safe and effective, and it's cheap. If you want to read more on the benefits of it with evidence from scientific studies, not anecdotes, see the following: http://examine.com/supplements/Creatine/.

When I took the powder form I gained size and strength but my muscles were soft. The water retention made me look big but when I flexed the muscles weren't hard. Pause. The pill will help you achieve everything the powered does but you'll keep most of your gains whereas mono hydrate doesn't.
What? Yes creatine does increase water retention in muscles, but it also leads to increases in power inputs resulting in strength gains. Gains aren't measured purely in increased size of muscles or increased weight. And while you will lose some water weight from your muscles if you cycle off, this happens during a normal cut and at other times.

IF = Intermitent Fasting

most people follow the Leangains protocol by Martin Berkhan

Fast atleast 16 hours of the day and have a 8 hour window to eat

some people fast 18, 20, 22 hours

some people do Alternate day fasting where you don't eat for 24 hours then the next 24 hours you eat.
You also don't need to necessarily fast a full 16 hours. 12-14 hours still has benefits and may fit your schedule better.

Zyzz I was thinking of buying ConCret creatine. It's not mono though I think. But it's rated #2 on the bb store. Buy 1 get 1 free. Basically paying 1 for the price of 2.

What's that saturated thing mean zzyz? Is it a sign that u need to stop taking it or some thing?
Saturation is a chemistry concept. If I remember correctly, saturation is when substance A is dissolved in another substance to a point where additional amounts of substance A wouldn't dissolve. I'm sure Wikipedia can explain it better. No not a sign that you should stop taking it. You need to continue to provide your body with it to maintain saturation. Though some people do say that you should cycle on and off creatine for tolerance reasons - not sure the validity of that.

Coffee.
Yeah I've hard 3 weeks to a month. Realize that even when you're not fully saturated, you are benefiting from the creatine just not to the same extent as if you were fully saturated.
In all seriousness, go for it. It's proven to be safe and effective, and it's cheap. If you want to read more on the benefits of it with evidence from scientific studies, not anecdotes, see the following: http://examine.com/supplements/Creatine/.
What? Yes creatine does increase water retention in muscles, but it also leads to increases in power inputs resulting in strength gains. Gains aren't measured purely in increased size of muscles or increased weight. And while you will lose some water weight from your muscles if you cycle off, this happens during a normal cut and at other times.
You also don't need to necessarily fast a full 16 hours. 12-14 hours still has benefits and may fit your schedule better.
Saturation is a chemistry concept. If I remember correctly, saturation is when substance A is dissolved in another substance to a point where additional amounts of substance A wouldn't dissolve. I'm sure Wikipedia can explain it better. No not a sign that you should stop taking it. You need to continue to provide your body with it to maintain saturation. Though some people do say that you should cycle on and off creatine for tolerance reasons - not sure the validity of that.

No need to cycle off creatine. People stop taking is just to take a break from it. But a lot of people take it everyday just like they would with proteib

Back
Top Bottom