STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

No need to cycle off creatine. People stop taking is just to take a break from it. But a lot of people take it everyday just like they would with proteib
Creatine is temporary..u gota stay on it to get that saturated feeling/look..the more creatine u take the more water u gotta drink..when bulking creatine helps..when cutting i wouldnt take creatine since ur gonna retain water

naw I rather be slim tryna get big lol eating alot and lifting heavy lol. My bulk will probably be easy only doing it for about 10lbs

cosign to the 100th power

great job on the progress :nthat:

anyone here ever have problems when trying to do bb shrugs where u package gets in the way? or am i just not doin it right.

yep. hate that. its actually better if you hold the bar behind ya back tho. better angle to target the traps.

Terrible for your muscles and liagaments though.

Behind the head presses, shrugs and pulldowns are all less than ideal ways of working out.

how is shrugging from behind your back bad? I'm talking where the bar is at your butt. to shrug you're supposed to pull your shoulders back anyways and then lift up. if anything this is a better position than shrugging from the front.

The reason you pull your shoulders back is to stabilize the scapulas. If the bar is behind your body youre putting the scapulas in an awkward position at the top of the range of motion. (The range of motion is also shortened when the bar is behind the back)

It's definitely not a better way of doing the motion. That motion doesnt occur in ANY situation besides a behind the back shrug. Your arms were designed for shoulder flexion, not shoulder extension/hyper-extension. Training that way doesnt provide any sort of cross over effect into non-gym activities. It also causes flexion of the cervical region which is never a good idea if heavy weights are involved.

If you think your junks in the way with standard shrugs, you dont think your *** wont get in the way either?

Creatine is temporary..u gota stay on it to get that saturated feeling/look..the more creatine u take the more water u gotta drink..when bulking creatine helps..when cutting i wouldnt take creatine since ur gonna retain water
QFT, thats why I stop using it while I was cutting, it was counterproductive, I don't think much of it to be honest, it's not going to give you extreme results like the gear would.

Had a nice workout today, except Squats at 3x8 215 lbs felt a lot more difficult than normal. Still managed to get through it though.

Came home, and ate like a pig. It was only black beans and vegetables though. Measured out the beans I've ate/will eat today and it's 430g...as for vegetables, I refuse to measure em due to the minute calories they deliver.

Didn't think it would be this easy to change up my diet, but it has. Just have to hit Walmart again this weekend to grab more veggies/beans.

Just did chest this morning.  I'm going back tonight after work to get at it again.

Anybody have experience with GNC Ripped vitapak?

Came across this on msn.com

Worst Foods in America

Worst Cereal
Quaker 100% Natural Granola, Oats, Honey & Raisins (1 cup)
420 calories
12 g fat (7 g saturated)
6 g fiber
30 g sugars

For the record, granola, for all its reputation as a beacon of breakfast virtue, is one of the worst ways to start your day. That’s because it takes an awful lot of sugar to keep those clusters glued together, making a single cup as sweet as two bowls of Cocoa Pebbles and as calorie-dense as 8 chicken wings. Even scarier, with the Cocoa Pebbles, you’d get more fiber and save about 60 calories in fat. Go one step further and swap the Granola for Kashi GoLean. Do this every day this year and you’ll save 29 pounds!

Eat This Instead!
Kashi GOLEAN (1 cup)
140 calories
1 g fat (0 g saturated)
10 g fiber
6 g sugars
Been a while since I've had Kashi, but haven't they been exposed as a company that uses GMOs in their products, contrary to their claims that they don't?

Gonna try IF when I cycle off this Oxyelite Pro next month. Seeing great results from my brother who is currrently doing IF

is IF allowing you guys to just target fat, or is it cutting into everything, since you're not eating as much?

is IF allowing you guys to just target fat, or is it cutting into everything, since you're not eating as much?
I heard if done properly, it targets fat. Def. need a higher protein diet though for as much muscle retention as possible

I know people are big on gold standard whey. What do you guys think of syntha 6 isolate? And has anyone ever tried progenex recovery? Any feedback on it?

Over use injury :smh:

I tweaked the inside of my quad doing dead lifts saturday. I did legs on thursday and they were sore Saturday morning. But i had plans sunday so i wanted to still get dead lifts in. I did dead lifts and box jumps. Woke up sunday with what feels like a very slight pull of some sort. Its more annoying then painful.

But deadlifted 2x5 at 295lbs (after copious warm up lifts obviously). Ive been slowly working my way up.

People can eat just as much on IF as people that aren't on IF. What am I reading right now? Muscle retention? What, you think your body goes into catabolic state because you didn't eat for 16 hours?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom