STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Celery sticks and peanut butter :pimp: .. can't believe I slept on this crack for so long :smh:

part of my diet says to eat cottage cheese. if i eat greek yogurt instead is it the same?
on lean gains he says, 10 grams of BCAA 5-15 minutes PREWORKOUT if you were going to workout while fasting does not break your fast.

iLLest!
I don't think they are the same.

part of my diet says to eat cottage cheese. if i eat greek yogurt instead is it the same?
They're pretty similar. High casein/low whey. Cottage cheese is going to have much higher sodium content, unless you get a low sodium version. When I ate cottage cheese I always got low sodium and added a little bit of pineapple to it for taste.

Just had 4 boiled eggs and 3 strips of bacon, followed by 1/2 cup pineapple, 1/2 cup raspberries, 1/2 apple, 1 banana and two handfuls of spinach blended together into a juice...I'm I doing it right?

Zyzz I was thinking of buying ConCret creatine. It's not mono though I think. But it's rated #2 on the bb store. Buy 1 get 1 free. Basically paying 1 for the price of 2.

What's that saturated thing mean zzyz? Is it a sign that u need to stop taking it or some thing?

go with monohydrate brah, after you use it for a few months then you can switch to concret.

its better starting with mono since its the cheapest and best

go with all max creatine since its creapure. meaning is pure as hell and top quality.

i got 400grams which is 80 servings for 10.77 shipped.

http://www.pothek.com/allmax-nutrition-100-pure-micronized-german-creatine-400g

or you could spend $20+ and get 200 servings, dont matter tho

just ate 4 pancakes, 4 pieces of bacon, 6 whole eggs scrambled and some orange slices. feeling pretty good. gonna get in and hit some arms hard in a little bit. bi's, tri's and forearms.

I LOVE THE IDEA OF GETTING OUTSIDE FOR CARDIO.

THERES THESE TWO GIRLS AT MY BAR WHO ASKED ME ABOUT JOINING MY SUNDAY WORKOUTS. ONE BROAD WAS "EWWW IT WAS SNOWING THE OTHER SUNDAY AND TODAY WAS COLD"

I SAY GOD DAMB IT IF ROCKY CAN GO TO RUSSIA AND TRAIN OUTSIDE TO FIGHT IVAN DRAGO, WE SURE AS HELL CAN ACCOMPLISH A GODDAMB ONE HOUR WOD.

Just had 4 boiled eggs and 3 strips of bacon, followed by 1/2 cup pineapple, 1/2 cup raspberries, 1/2 apple, 1 banana and two handfuls of spinach blended together into a juice...I'm I doing it right?

I would recommend not to combine the fruit juice with protein because it will throw off your digestive system and reduce the nutritional value of the juice and protein. Drink the juice 30 min before you eat protein.

I LOVE THE IDEA OF GETTING OUTSIDE FOR CARDIO.

THERES THESE TWO GIRLS AT MY BAR WHO ASKED ME ABOUT JOINING MY SUNDAY WORKOUTS. ONE BROAD WAS "EWWW IT WAS SNOWING THE OTHER SUNDAY AND TODAY WAS COLD"

I SAY GOD DAMB IT IF ROCKY CAN GO TO RUSSIA AND TRAIN OUTSIDE TO FIGHT IVAN DRAGO, WE SURE AS HELL CAN ACCOMPLISH A GODDAMB ONE HOUR WOD.
Very few places in the states is it cold enough not to work out outside. I don't even put a shirt on unless it's gusty or below 30.

ITSA SO TRUE.

I'M IN NJ AND WE'VE BEEN GETTING 40S AND 50S

I WAS IN A DRI-FIT T ON SUNDAY CRANKING OUT BODY SQUATS, PLANKS, PUSHU UPS, BICYCLES, CRUNCHES, AND LUNGES.

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR NOT CHANGING

ITSA SO TRUE.

I'M IN NJ AND WE'VE BEEN GETTING 40S AND 50S

I WAS IN A DRI-FIT T ON SUNDAY CRANKING OUT BODY SQUATS, PLANKS, PUSHU UPS, BICYCLES, CRUNCHES, AND LUNGES.

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR NOT CHANGING

just ate 4 pancakes, 4 pieces of bacon, 6 whole eggs scrambled and some orange slices. feeling pretty good. gonna get in and hit some arms hard in a little bit. bi's, tri's and forearms.

you packin on mass freeze? also, how many days a week you hit?

iLLest!

Yea man, trying to gain as much size as I can. It's not a complete dirty bulk, as I'm eating a bunch of clean, organic foods as well, but I dont need to be as strict right now. Definitely putting on size. I'll probably eat like this until about the last week of Feb-first week of March. Then cut down because my vacation season starts the 2nd week of April. Looking to get down in the 8-10%bpf, which honestly shouldn't be too difficult because I'm not really far removed from that as is and I'm not really retaining much fat. And I don't need to go lower than that since I'm not competing and it's too strenuous to go much lower for no real reason. 8-10% really isn't that bad imo.

My workout schedule now, isn't really based in "days on-days off". I have my list of body parts that I know I must hit every week, so I go and do work. And take a day or two off when my body needs it. 4-5 days in a row is pretty standard for me. But I'm pretty free as far as my schedule goes, I dont allow myself to get locked in to predictability. I look in the mirror, whatever I think needs workout, that's what I look to pound out the next session. My goals are always the same, no matter what...symmetry...strength..function...aestheticism.

Last edited:
Yea man, trying to gain as much size as I can. It's not a complete dirty bulk, as I'm eating a bunch of clean, organic foods as well, but I dont need to be as strict right now. Definitely putting on size. I'll probably eat like this until about the last week of Feb-first week of March. Then cut down because my vacation season starts the 2nd week of April. Looking to get down in the 8-10%bpf, which honestly shouldn't be too difficult because I'm not really far removed from that as is and I'm not really retaining much fat. And I don't need to go lower than that since I'm not competing and it's too strenuous to go much lower for no real reason. 8-10% really isn't that bad imo.

My workout schedule now, isn't really based in "days on-days off". I have my list of body parts that I know I must hit every week, so I go and do work. And take a day or two off when my body needs it. 4-5 days in a row is pretty standard for me. But I'm pretty free as far as my schedule goes, I dont allow myself to get locked in to predictability. I look in the mirror, whatever I think needs workout, that's what I look to pound out the next session. My goals are always the same, no matter what...symmetry...strength..function...aestheticism.
this is usually how my split is, but now im trying to put some more mass on my arms and i read that the number one reason for lack of growth in arms is overtraining of those particular muscles. so im lowering the volume on my other body parts for 12 weeks to see if i can get my arms to grow. I dont think ill be able to go 12 weeks only hitting my back once a week though. I freakin looooove back day!

i feel it. i wish i could bulk but with me doing youtube and ALWAYS being on camera i need to try to look my best at all times which keeps me tryna stay lean. hence my cut.

you know the 2 muscles behind the knee cap? what is that? i hurt it during flag football yesterday and it's in pain right now. was gonna do spartacus but looks like a no go.

iLLest!
Muscles_involved_in_knee_motion.jpg

Just had a great bicep and back workout, ended it with some core exercises.

I'm gonna be flexxxin on **** come summer 
pimp.gif

Just had a great bicep and back workout, ended it with some core exercises.

I'm gonna be flexxxin on **** come summer :pimp:

I can't wait to see what I'll be looking like come summer time! Going back home for a week at the end of August and I'm excited to show off my new self to my friends who I haven't seen in a year

So um yea Prework outs = Kool Aid with Caffeine. Had a great workout fasted from 16 yrs with no preworkout or nothing in my stomach and was fine.

Damn already finished. :[

8 oz chicken.
2 whole eggs 5 egg whites
2 cups lettuce
Veggie mixture on top

Dinners prolly gonna be

8 oz chicken
5 oz pasta
6 oz Greek yogurt
3 scoop whey shake.

And no, the oz aren't calculated to match calories. I just think it is suitable for me.

iLLest!

:nerd:z of chicken is only 200-230 cal lol so you really didnt do much damage, the Pasta , Greek Yogurt, and Shake prob the most calorie dense.

I know. I had to save the other 8 oz for dinner. I was still hungry so I just ate 6 oz of chobani yogurt. I told you I felt as if I'm under eating remember? I'll prolly throw in a bowl of oats tonight as well as a snack!

iLLest!

lol bro just go ahead and cop a digi scape, measuring cups and dl myfitness pal, its not as cumbersome as people make it and you get accuracy

I would recommend not to combine the fruit juice with protein because it will throw off your digestive system and reduce the nutritional value of the juice and protein. Drink the juice 30 min before you eat protein.

Any truth in this?

I plan on switching my diet up big time next month and its all based on a vege/fruit smoothie followed by a protein/nut butter/oat shake

Back
Top Bottom