STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Like once a week. Sometimes twice. Heavy barbel shrugs, face pulls and upright rows with a 45# plate three sets until I can't anymore. When I shrug with the barbell is always go as slow as possible and pause 10 seconds on each rep.

My diet is whatever I am cooking at work about a quart of high fat yogurt a day and burritos. I just shoot for 5k calories.

Thanks for the props. :pimp: I just eat a lot :lol:
Awesome progress, fam .You're making me think I need a side gig at a restaurant. The cost of grub has always kept me from eating like that. :lol:

Thanks man.

Man it sucks when I don't work because it's just so expensive. I just buy it all wholesale even for the crib now. But yeah if you cook generally you eat for free. :pimp:

Funny you say that.

Yesterday they had strict pull-up unbroken as a movement.

Only one person got 12
laugh.gif

Terrible.

I now do my pull-ups with my lifters and a 25lbs vest. 4 sets of 10
Good stuff bro

@MPLSdunk  that transformation 
sick.gif
. Repped 
pimp.gif

Thanks man.

Man it sucks when I don't work because it's just so expensive. I just buy it all wholesale even for the crib now. But yeah if you cook generally you eat for free.
pimp.gif
Yeah, me too. I shop at Costco for a household of 1. 
laugh.gif

"Cheating" on my cut today, F it. Grabbing a chipotle bowl. Still gonna hit my calories and macros for the day.

Thanks man.

Man it sucks when I don't work because it's just so expensive. I just buy it all wholesale even for the crib now. But yeah if you cook generally you eat for free. :pimp:
Yeah, me too. I shop at Costco for a household of 1. :lol:

Me and my dude got a food truck and I used to park it in front of my house and just sit in it and eat. :rofl: at my peak of eating I gained 30 pounds in two months and still had abs. My metabolism is annoying man.

I have those Free 1.0s, Ive only used them once for DLs and they were decent. I like the Reebok Power shoes the best personally for everything but squatting max weight.

For the guys in here that play sports

http://www.stack.com/a/how-to-get-in-shape-properly-for-any-sport

For those of you in here that have had ankle sprains

http://www.stack.com/a/5-ankle-strength-exercises-to-prevent-sprains

How did you guys build up to running on the treadmill? I'm good for a good 5-7 minutes then I'm winded.
I play soccer so I'm well conditioned

Don't just jog on the tread mill, you'll never build up your stamina. Running sprints will get you conditioned faster, as well as shuttle cone drills, do some stairs too.

Last edited:
For the guys in here that play sports

http://www.stack.com/a/how-to-get-in-shape-properly-for-any-sport

For those of you in here that have had ankle sprains

http://www.stack.com/a/5-ankle-strength-exercises-to-prevent-sprains
I play soccer so I'm well conditioned

Don't just jog on the tread mill, you'll never build up your stamina. Running sprints will get you conditioned faster, as well as shuttle cone drills, do some stairs too.
I need to do drills. Once I was in "better" shape I had a class in college and we did a drill(forget what it was called) where you start in the pushup position and run back and forth and snake pattern. Me and an few ppl in the class were trying to beat eachother. That's when I realized I developed a physical competitive edge 
pimp.gif
. Good feeling especially considering I hated workouts growing up a lil overweight

Guys what separates an Inzer belt from a $30 belt?
I have no idea. I'm currently using a $30 Nike belt that works pretty well for me. I try to squat and deadlift without a belt until the last set or two anyways.

http://www.sportsauthority.com/Nike...9usbNK7mYIop0F_rmtcFwaAhUL8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

However knee sleeves are game changers. It's the hardest thing to ever put on. I lost some skin today putting an SBD sleeve on today but man it felt great. It could just be a mental thing but my squats felt super solid and my knees were well supported.

235X8 but I'm at 170ish so I'm weak AF. 
tired.gif

Caught the young tender peeping me ...

Any way when yall deadlift do you push down with you heels as you lift? One of the trainer told me thats incorrect ... push through the balls of my feet sounds and felt wrong

Anybody tried Cecullor whey before ? I'm not on big protein shake but at times I need that meal replacement .

Caught the young tender peeping me ...

Any way when yall deadlift do you push down with you heels as you lift? One of the trainer told me thats incorrect ... push through the balls of my feet sounds and felt wrong

I've always been told to push through the heels.

Random but building my own in house gym was the best investment ive ever made. Squat rack + incline/decline bench + abundance of weights = everything you need.

Edit: btw, a lot of you in here are mad stupid.

Last edited:
Go atleast half a size down they run large. ( I needed a full size down)

Their great for warm ups and other training and running drills.

I didn't like them for deadlifts or squats. I felt they were a bit too squishy.

Can give a quick review as i only wear these and my metcons to the gym. Yes size down a half at lest i wear a 10 in metcons and mostly everything nike, picked up free trainers in a 9.5 and fit is perfect. Yes the free trainer is softer then the metcons, look at the insoles on metcons crazy thick in the heels and sturdy as F+++. Free trainers are low profile and good for deadlifts and running , for me a good all around shoe for the gym. Same for metcons just more of a firm shoe, minus the laces always coming loss.

Back
Top Bottom