STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Rocky is another one of those cocky dudes thats more impressive with clothes on

Photo from promo shoot for Baywatch
13055459_10154349964984384_7810599213945608736_n.jpg

shirt comes off and you find out the Wizard is just a man with lights and fire.

Last edited:
Isnt he also 40s tho? If thats not impressive for his age i dont know what else u would want

Last edited:
Damn reading homie story got me scared to squat lol, I just started doing it last week but since I'm new to it I only squat with 25lbs each side until I fully master my form.

Last edited:

He's in great shape for his age though, I'm sure his gear cycles are much lower now as well.

Y'all ever notice how a girl can look good with tights on at the gym but then when she's in a bikini **** is just not as tight? 
laugh.gif
 Noticed this with this one girl and I was amazed.

Lol, when I started out I was probably only squatting with ten pounds on each side for like a month. The only thing I was increasing were the amount of reps.

When you're eating at a true deficit, you will lose weight. Now you can gain muscle and lose fat, but the net weight change will be negative. This is not entirely easy but it is possible. 

Simple thermodynamics.

Last edited:
As was said, he's obviously doing less gear. It looks like they probably made him drop some of that mass for the movie.

Oh yea... And his claim was multiple sets of 10. I will not be impressed if he records literally one set.

Last edited:
To the cats saying that my situation makes them nervous to squat , don't be. This was a freak occurrence and you guys will be fine.  I usually warm-up with light weight to ensure that my form is good, I don't rush through the movement, I take my time. Y'day was just my day I guess. I had a similar incident like this almost a year ago because I rushed through it and I have since learned from it. So for squats and DLs I usually take my time and focus of the form and movement. I don't really focus on the weight because at this point in my age (38) I don't have a lot to prove, just trying to look and feel better and yesterday was just an anomaly. I have a follow up for an MRI because the ER didn't have the capabilities, but I have a lot of pain medication to hold me over, but I'll have to do alternative exercises from the squat and the deadlift because I also have to prolong my career (military). But to all of you with the advice I appreciate it and for those guys apprehensive about squats and deadlifts, don't be because that's when injuries occur.

If it's leg day and I know I'll be short on time, I usually just do leg extensions, leg curls and leg presses. I never do squats or DL because for me personally, I like to have a nice thorough warmup.

13055459_10154349964984384_7810599213945608736_n.jpg

I see what you're saying... Dude isn't rip or anything... I think his height gives him that "built" look. I've seen 40+ years old that look way better than the Rock.

The Rock got a lot smaller for the Baywatch movie. Lol, why?

Would it be that outrageous to have a hulked out lifeguard lol

Now dudes slandering the rock? He's an actor that gets paid to look the part of the role he's playing. What are you guys even talking about?

Exactly. Look at the pics from around Pain and Gain compared to the one just posted. He obviously slimmed down. And no, I don't think they wanted a hulk-esque lifeguard, it's freaks out normal people to see someone that massive :lol:

Back
Top Bottom