STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Y'all ever get in da mood for Filipino food?
Mi want some sisig

Damn this is a Pinoy take over in here 
laugh.gif

I'm just white 
laugh.gif

First state your age, then color. :lol:

A solid combo of everything white across Europe. Don't even know the breakdown or care.

I buy like two bars a month if I'm in gnc or vitamin shop for whatever reason.

Oh yeah cake >>>>>>>> combat cake

Combat leaves that weird artificial frosting film.

Last edited:
White
Hairier than that filipino guys legs, body hair fml
But I got that strong beard game :pimp:

This feels like some dating profile **** :smh:

Been on this full body workout where I do the same workout 2-3 times a week the last month. Used to hate squats but this has really made me love them, going back to a 2 day split soon though 4 days a week.

Entering a body fat competition at work, 20 days and most % lost wins $200. On that note though anyone used SECA Scan to measure body fat and have anything to say about it?

They aren't going to blow your mind like it's actually really good cake...

It's good for a protein bar though.

So much pinoy pride.

Pics of calves to authenticate your Filipino heritage folks

Are pinoys known for having big calves??

This is news to me

Played ball for a few hours and I think I have plantar fasciitis now smh. I really need to be more vigilant with foam rolling and stretching.

I'm Filipino but you would need to put me at gunpoint to make me eat balut. That ****'s disgusting.

Every time I see someone eat that mess I'm like WHY

Also don't understand Filipinos' fascination with pig.

I guess I'm too whitewashed =/

I like my rice though :pimp:

Last edited:
Bro, I just cracked 200 this year. I think I'm getting muscular fat now. On my way to 210 now, I think I owe it all to squats, deadlifting, benching, and regular serious eating. (I also think my metabolism is finally slowing as I get older).

As for balut, it's kind of savage, yet delicious. As for pigs, it's all geography bro. Island folk can't be farming cows, they don't have enough space for that, so they went with innovative farming techniques for pigs and went ham with the pork based cuisine. Lechon 
nthat.gif

Congrats man.

Yeah see I feel like I still look 140. I said I'd stop at 180 by nah... I should just go to 215 and make it a 100 pound weight gain but at 5ft 7 I feel like that would be gross but we'll see. I'm def buff fat now but I'm probably going to bulk another year or at least 6 months to get stronger. I'd be happy with a lean 185 when the time comes to adjust my diet.

I too only really do compound lifts like you. Except for triceps. I work those.

Last edited:
These Oh Yeah bars better be good. You guys hyped up the MP Combat bars and they were horrible

Back
Top Bottom