STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Just had a oh yeah bar one bar. This is way better than quest imo. It's actually edible. I gotta find a deal on these. I tried almond, pumpkin and some kinda berry flavor quest bar. It was pretty gross

All this bar talk and no mention of
giphy.gif

:smh:

quest bars still king to me. Can't beat the macros for me

I eat usually one a day with lunch. Chicken, Broc and a quest bar usually each day

Those other bars are the same macros. And u dont need to heat them up for them to be good. (Like u have to with quest)

Y'all okay wil all that process protien

RIP to them kidney and liver :lol:

J/k

Srsly Food Protein > Process Food Protein

lol naw, bars are only for emergencies. no way im eating a bar with a cooked meal like Jking (that is absolutely insane imo, but do you lol )

bars are only for when im traveling, and I'm 1+ hours from home and I havent eaten in 2+ hours. even then, if i can find a GNC or other supp show, i'll grab an ostrich jerky and some rice cakes if i can.

Last edited:
Those other bars are the same macros. And u dont need to heat them up for them to be good. (Like u have to with quest)

I don't heat them up and they taste good. I have yet to find anything at the price point with better macros. (low carbs and low cholesterol)

quest bars still king to me. Can't beat the macros for me

I eat usually one a day with lunch. Chicken, Broc and a quest bar usually each day

Gets expensive doe :frown:

Def gets too expensive :smh:

I eat oatmeal for breakfast and a triple zero yogurt in the day some where pre or post lunch then a normal dinner. I eat a quest bar as a dessert post lunch or dinner normally, basically because i like the taste. I honestly don't see it as being too bad that i eat a bar and a shake usually daily as supplements to hit my protein macros. (This is my work week diet weekends are just a mess :lol:)
Just out of curiosity. Is there studies that say processed protein is bad for your liver or kidneys that i can read?

Would rather eat real food before a protein bar.

However, would probably do a protein shake before a protein bar. They over charge for those things like crazy :x

My snack for a good minute was one protein shake, one tablespoon of peanut butter, one apple.

Last edited:
any one here use any work out tracking apps?

ive been using this app called JEFIT PRO and its essentially an around personal trainer in your phone. it has preconfigured beginner, intermediate, advanced, and elite level work out plans that you can follow and log in real time while youre doing it and keeps track of everything you do even comes with timers pre configured to run in between each set. It also has a social media-ish type aspect that lets users share eachother progress and stats for the day and also lets users upload their own work out plans to share with other people. Great way to help keep yourself accountable.

Some screen shots

Last edited:
one thing that i forgot to mention is that JEFIT comes in 3 levels and the different levels have. The free version is basic, comes with some preloaded workouts, the pro version which is 4.99 on the appstore i believe. and the elite vip gives you access to everything and upgrade to that in-app for 40 bucks a year. to be honest the elite package is where its at. if you totally worth the money in my opinion, but to be fair i have a jailbroken phone and found a way around paying the $40 when i first got the app.

**** is hilarious but people had to know he was just in makeup.

I feel like people would've been even more shocked if they believed it was really real.

Back
Top Bottom