STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Yea. I've heard quite a few of those heart attack stories shoveling myself.

Needless to say, everyone in this thread should be safe. Unless your amel curse went level 10 :nerd:

Last edited:
Snow shoveling is great for a work out.

Workout that core while getting paid and freezing your *** off all at the same time :lol: :pimp:.

Closest thing to shovelling snow i ever did was when my homie from highschool put me on to his snow plowing business. Every snowstorm hed link me to come roll with him and help set up everything and the salter in the back. Easiest money i ever made lol

Son freshly fallen snow be all light and fluffy but that ish be heavy AF when you start shoveling it [emoji]128514[/emoji]

When you broke and hungry. And amel curse has taken its course on your back

Son freshly fallen snow be all light and fluffy but that ish be heavy AF when you start shoveling it [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Man you ain't never lied .
Driveways are lightwork. When you get to the END of the driveway is where all the "fun" starts . :lol:

Seen some bish do 315 squat on IG. Bish damn near did a good morning. I applaud her for trying but it was a terrible squat, yet everyone commenting what a great job and wow so strong!

Smh

Seen some bish do 315 squat on IG. Bish damn near did a good morning. I applaud her for trying but it was a terrible squat, yet everyone commenting what a great job and wow so strong!

Smh
Sure it wasn't a low bar squat?

Smh

Whats the SN or the browser link

Dunno papi.

Smh

Sure it wasn't a low bar squat?

Very sure. High bar squat for sure.

Smh

Were you watching Layne Norton? :lol:

Well my body is shaped like this so its ok my squat looks like this... Visits snap city :lol:

I actually enjoy shoveling snow. It's a great workout if you try to do it fast.
smh why can't u just focus on form instead of just recklessly doing it for as many reps as possible 

Back
Top Bottom