STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I like my meat small and juicy. It don't need to be super sized.
closeup.jpg

Speaking of that type of stuff .

You guys ever heard of kratom?

It's a natural Herb that heals and provides and energy boost and it's cheap.

Too bad the U.S is planning to ban it though.

Speaking of that type of stuff .

You guys ever heard of kratom?

It's a natural Herb that heals and provides and energy boost and it's cheap.

Too bad the U.S is planning to ban it though.
sounds interesting... will do further research

went to this fitness expo in anaheim the other day on my vacay.... was pretty interesting  ct fletcher, kali muscle just to name a few was there.... wasnt about to commit a couple hrs to meet either of them..... lots of samples was collected just about every mainstream brand was there.  

did a couple of contests did like 150 something situps first time I did.... 50 situps for a shirt.... second time did 102 for bragging rights 

I think kobe 8s are flat enough to deadlift in. They have a bit of a raised cushion but the flatest out of all the shoes i own.
Jordan 2s are pretty flat as well jist raised sole.

I think kobe 8s are flat enough to deadlift in. They have a bit of a raised cushion but the flatest out of all the shoes i own.
Jordan 2s are pretty flat as well jist raised sole.
Save yourself the time and effort and just take your shoes off to deadlift  
laugh.gif

You want a pair of deadlift slippers? I don't use them.

Last edited:
I would say yes but youre like size 15. Im just an average little foot bastad at 9.5 :frown:
Maybe ill start just usong my trampoline park socks since they have that grip at the bottom

Last edited:
andretti andretti

My bad, I was being a little facetious. Personally, I take Kirkland Brand Multivitamins and I'm also Vitamin D deficient so I take a supplement for that as well. Before worrying about supplements I suggest adjusting your diet to match your goals.

But if you really want suggestions for multivitamins and other supplements I'm sure the guys in here would be more than happy to steer you in the right direction.

Last edited:
andretti andretti

My bad, I was being a little facetious. Personally, I take Kirkland Brand Multivitamins and I'm also Vitamin D deficient so I take a supplement for that as well. Before worrying about supplements I suggest adjusting your diet to match your goals.

But if you really want suggestions for multivitamins and other supplements In sure the guys in here would be more than happy to steer you in the right direction.
Ain't no thing man. Good look homie.

Isn't strep contagious?
Why are you there. ...

Man i got this weird hero complex that if i dont work or sit down to take time myself im being selfish
(Therapy helped )

But now im going to fall back

Last edited:
Crossfit hence the name "MetCon"

Which means Metabolic Conditioning that is used in Crossfit programming/workout often.

andretti andretti find yourself a good gnc store that'll sell you the right products. If you're interested in a pre workout buy one from them and they may give you a discount and tell them you're looking for a multi too. My gnc everytime I bought something, threw in GNC multi men's for free. If all they keep doing is pushing gnc protein, or pre on you even though you want something else, walkout.

Back
Top Bottom