STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Using that is never ever acceptable. That's the equivalent of using the cheat stick in pool.
oh ok 
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Loading and unloading a bar without a deadlift jack does suck :lol:

Gym hack...put a 2 1/2 pound plate under what you're going to de-load (on one side) for DLs. Jacks the weights up enough to get everything on/off very easily.

Last edited:
Loading and unloading a bar when they're on jerk blocks are difficult to me

I always feel clumsy as heck

Last edited:

more importantly purple af1 high OG for 52

And if you have a discover card you can use the discover deal for 15% cash back. If you're still in first year of an IT card it ends up being 30% cash back :pimp:

I just IDed a pair of free run 2s and I'm getting almost 40 back :pimp:

Last edited:
i consider taking off the plates after deadlift a workout in itself in order to confuse the muscle. whatever it takes, right babe?

Are u guys being serious not knowing to put little plates under the 45 plates.

Smh

I've seen this before. Weird to say but it's almost as if they looked healthy when they were fat and that when they're normal weight, they look emaciated.

Yea and then sometimes they have a big *** head and you never really noticed until they lose weight and look all out of proportion :lol:.

I didn't mean that kind of clean. Lol I meant actually lifting the bar and putting it on the rack. And then taking off the weights.

metcon 2's or tornadas, I was looking at reviews for the tornadas. said they were better than the Revis and I love my Revis.

also said only real difference between the metcons and tornadas is the toe lock down but they said tornadas feel better on foot. better for light running.

metcon 2's or tornadas, I was looking at reviews for the tornadas. said they were better than the Revis and I love my Revis.

also said only real difference between the metcons and tornadas is the toe lock down but they said tornadas feel better on foot. better for light running.

Don't know ish about Tornadas, but the Metcons have a stable base suitable for squatting. The midsole is pretty firm. The Tornadas might not have that.

I got the Tornadas, use code FALL25 on nike.com clearance items give you an extra 25% off clearance items so they drop to ~$52. Also there's some SB Trainerendors for like $50

Back
Top Bottom