STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Saw a kid at my gym today who was maybe 5'5" ~140lbs squat 455 for a single today.

His form was decent, but when he hit the hole, his back was parallel to the ground, The rep was slow as **** and I thought he was gonna die, but he got it
laugh.gif

Edit: found his girl's Instagram by just searching my gym
laugh.gif

He's 145, and she has a video of him benching 319 X 4
You're never going to get stronger if you cant accept some form breakdown every now and then.

It's interesting to see the split here coming up to Olympia. imo Olympia hasn't been Olympia in well over a decade. I love the blade and always have but I always wonder how these men function and do interviews with a couple grams of test grams of tren and countless other drugs especially near contest.
Why wouldn't they be able to function and do interviews? 

My dip was always inconsistent. It was always hard for me to time my dip. At the beginning it was too fast. Then it was not smooth. And then after that we had to fix my torso. I wasn't upright enough. And then after that I was overcompensating by leaning backwards too much.

Now my dip is smooth and tonight my coach came up with a cue to stick my butt out a bit on my dip and after that, every jerk came EASY.

It was a year long process working on my dip and not only that, my footwork getting underneath during the jerk.

Now I think I can finally start making gains on my jerk. Been stuck on the same weight pretty much for a yr.

Last edited:
lol that's my man. When I first started my fitness channel, he promoted it on all of his social media. I would've struggled without him lmao. He told me was subscribed to my comedy channel and been a fan for a while.

Didn't he give up? I hit him when I reactivated My fb. He doesn't even open the message lmao

I believe he's been dealing with injuries.

Yeah dropped like 675 right on his toe at Worlds less than a year ago.
Damn lmao. Link?

best pwo, without creatine in it? and also won't explode my heart lol. I dont need it too often but sometimes I lift using it and hoop. But for the past month or so I've been all out.

Best I've used ever was white flood reborn but they discontinued it and it can only be found for like $70 online now. The new version has creatine and I'm extra good on that.

and I don't drink coffee.
Only non creatine I've taken is cellucor NO extreme. I loved that stuff.

Hope all is good bro and you still making gainz!

Thanks my guy, I'll check that out.

And for sure bro. I'm constantly working. Been really disciplined and focused lately. Lifts been consistent. Diet been in check. I just pay attention to what I see in the mirror and adjust accordingly. Molding my sculpture. Still hooping a couple times a week also.

Get back in shape fam, without realizing I hit a goal i set for myself back in 2008 and it feels great.
(long story short) I was a fat boy in highschool 5'6 240lbs of fluff. I did a lot of extremes to lose weight. (back in the early 2000's when stacker 2 was huge) not eating, running about 4 miles a day.
I finally went to college met some dudes who did nothing but lift. started this journey in about 2003. fast forward to 2007 I got all the way down to 160.
but Looked like that didn't fit.

I did a body building show in 2013 was 170 for the show. Looked good but still didn't fit.
I remember in 2011 (when I started training for the show in 2013) i wanted to be a solid 185.
I'm 5'9 now. and I didn't want to diet as hard just to get down to 170 anymore.

2016 and looking at myself sitting at the 184 im at now. visible abs. decent back. my chest still sucks, but an improvement from years before.
I finally reached my solid 185 without dieting as hard as i was (no carb diets) muscles are fuller.
I run a bit more now. my cardiovascular is higher/better than it's ever been. feels good.

next goal is a solid 190 now! Im working on my nutrition (shout out to mar Grine Grine )
and working on my lifts.
Shout out to m boiz m boiz and mplsdunk mplsdunk (you guys have motivatiging post makes me want to go to the gym and lift)

@Instagram You too!

This board really does help motivate and good information. Thanks fellas.

Thanks my guy, I'll check that out.

And for sure bro. I'm constantly working. Been really disciplined and focused lately. Lifts been consistent. Diet been in check. I just pay attention to what I see in the mirror and adjust accordingly. Molding my sculpture. Still hooping a couple times a week also.

best way to do it.

I forogt the name of the PWO i was taking that didn't have creatine in it... maybe it was the Crush stuff that got moldy quick.

Yeah it's nice to see the crew making gains in whatever they are after in this thread, even stuff outside the gym.

Yeah it's nice to see the crew making gains in whatever they are after in this thread, even stuff outside the gym.

That's what life is about.

We all striving for greatness. :pimp:

Salute all my brothers in iron in this thread on this Saturday.

Hit some high rep squat work earlier now going to smash some shrimp and grits.

Glory.

Back
Top Bottom