STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

^^^^

You can hit that easy, just stay focused on diet.

More of a fan of weight training than those cardio programs even when it comes to losing fat but Insanity is no joke if you can't/don't want to hit the gym.

Lobster Corndog from a spot around my way.

Dog.....:smh: :pimp:

Protein shakes with a crystal light packet>>>>>>>>

Brb only 10 calories

Brb no 100 calorie pudding mix so I can dedicate the rest of my cutting calories to something else

Brb no fat and no sugar

I mix with water and vanilla protein powder, though. I can't see it being good with milk and/or another flavor of protein powder.

Last edited:
Yeah it's nice to see the crew making gains in whatever they are after in this thread, even stuff outside the gym.

That's what life is about.

We all striving for greatness. :pimp:

Salute all my brothers in iron in this thread on this Saturday.

Hit some high rep squat work earlier now going to smash some shrimp and grits.

Glory.

Yup. If you can grind it out in the gym you can grind it out in other things as well. Same concept.

For example I am going to go swing a crowbar for 8 hours after i just finished shoulder day for cardio and more shoulder work. :lol:

Gutting a house for extra financial gainz.

Form correction is a must for me right arm is stronger than left yet my right trap is smaller than my left
Magen I bench press (though I've gotten better with my form on this) my left side of my chest is worked more .

What's wrong with me man :smh:

Because you're new to lifting. That will buff out after a few months.

My right arm is full of metal and has nerve damage so I favor my left side, luckily I'm left handed. Anyways you wouldn't believe how weak my right side was when I started. Every lift was off balance, a few months later it was just as strong.

Do a lot of db work. That way you can't favor one side.

Last edited:
Cosign the DB work. I had that issue when i first got back in the gym this year. Between the nerve damage and the slug in my arm, my right arm was way weaker than my left. Add the fact im right handed it was even more discouraging, really messed with me mentally at first. Do like MPLS said and mess with the DBs so ur stronger side isnt compensating for the weaker side.

^^^^

You can hit that easy, just stay focused on diet.

More of a fan of weight training than those cardio programs even when it comes to losing fat but Insanity is no joke if you can't/don't want to hit the gym.

Yeah, my diet's been on point the past month. Really going to dial it in this next month though.

I hate this Insanity but my girl wanted me to do it with her and even on the days she decides she can't do it, I find myself doing it just because I like to finish things I started.

Looking forward to not doing strictly cardio when this next month is over and weight-training more with some cardio mixed in.

Before people get angry. I didn't really report Amel.

Just don't tell us what your backup account is. It will cleanse us all

Back
Top Bottom