STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

best pwo, without creatine in it? and also won't explode my heart lol. I dont need it too often but sometimes I lift using it and hoop. But for the past month or so I've been all out.

Best I've used ever was white flood reborn but they discontinued it and it can only be found for like $70 online now. The new version has creatine and I'm extra good on that.

and I don't drink coffee.

Last edited:

Which do i keep? Just got both in the mail.

I want the green shoes more but i dont like the black swoop. Has anyone ever colored their swoop

Girl at my crossfit box has been letting me use some of her Cellucor C4 and i like it. Gives my a nice rush without the jitters or anything like that. I've been mixing about 3/4 of a scoop and feel it's perfect. Might pull the trigger on it today.

Also, has anyone tried old school labs supps before? They have great reviews on amazon for almost all of their products.

best pwo, without creatine in it? and also won't explode my heart lol. I dont need it too often but sometimes I lift using it and hoop. But for the past month or so I've been all out.

Best I've used ever was white flood reborn but they discontinued it and it can only be found for like $70 online now. The new version has creatine and I'm extra good on that.

and I don't drink coffee.
Only non creatine I've taken is cellucor NO extreme. I loved that stuff.

Hope all is good bro and you still making gainz!

Saw a kid at my gym today who was maybe 5'5" ~140lbs squat 455 for a single today.

His form was decent, but when he hit the hole, his back was parallel to the ground, The rep was slow as **** and I thought he was gonna die, but he got it :lol:

Edit: found his girl's Instagram by just searching my gym :lol:

He's 145, and she has a video of him benching 319 X 4

Last edited:
I can honestly say I hate living in PG country bruh. Some of the most ignorant people you'll ever meet.

Was hitting chest shoulder and tris today. Some dude racks his 25lb dumbbells and he has an ez curl bar in front of him. Since he racked it I assumed he was done.

I go and grab it and dude says "thats mine".... 
indifferent.gif
 THEN WHY TF WOULD YOU RACK IT BACK.......

so sick of dealing with idiots that i just said ok whatever.

then i go to leave the gym and some idiotic woman illegally parks her car in front of mine so I cant get out and shes talking with her friend in front of her car...

She clearly sees me at my car and looks straight at me and ignores me.... told the ***** to move her car that parks illegally and she catches an attitude but moves it
mean.gif

living in an ignorant country FTL

/rant 

Saw a kid at my gym today who was maybe 5'5" ~140lbs squat 455 for a single today.

His form was decent, but when he hit the hole, his back was parallel to the ground, The rep was slow as **** and I thought he was gonna die, but he got it
laugh.gif

Edit: found his girl's Instagram by just searching my gym
laugh.gif

He's 145, and she has a video of him benching 319 X 4
post that up 
nerd.gif
 stuff like that motivates me.

Pg county......bro. move... thats practically chicago.

Anyone need this other size 10 metcon 2? Red or green u choose

Pg county......bro. move... thats practically chicago.

Anyone need this other size 10 metcon 2? Red or green u choose
yea man I really need to. Born and raised here as a Korean was a nightmare. Nothing but racist comments thrown at you. after i graduate college i really wanna move out.

Last edited:
jeff seif is also competing this olympia... no way hes winning but i respect the grind. dude really put on some size.

Man i went shopping for a suit for my trial. Got damn worst **** ever, sales lady had me trying on so many coats i was getting annoyed. finally found one that fits but i still feel weird af wearing one. Never owned a suit before today :lol:

Man i went shopping for a suit for my trial. Got damn worst **** ever, sales lady had me trying on so many coats i was getting annoyed. finally found one that fits but i still feel weird af wearing one. Never owned a suit before today :lol:

I see you bro
09f27be723080a2bcda0c9a800b4c3eb.jpg

Man i went shopping for a suit for my trial. Got damn worst **** ever, sales lady had me trying on so many coats i was getting annoyed. finally found one that fits but i still feel weird af wearing one. Never owned a suit before today
laugh.gif
I was going through the same a few months ago. My boy is getting married in October and I'm one of the groomsmen. Had to buy the matching "slim fit" suit. Needless to say we had to go to 2 different Macys to mix and match and I ended up having to buy the 36 waist because how tight the thighs were.

I see you bro
09f27be723080a2bcda0c9a800b4c3eb.jpg

:lol: i wish i could be that fly

I was going through the same a few months ago. My boy is getting married in October and I'm one of the groomsmen. Had to buy the matching "slim fit" suit. Needless to say we had to go to 2 different Macys to mix and match and I ended up having to buy the 36 waist because how tight the thighs were.

Damn this slim fit nonsense. I couldnt even get those coats on i felt like i was gonna rip the seams. Had to get a 48R coat and 36pants. Even finding a dress shirt my size was a mission, i dunno if it was the stock they had or what but id find the right neck size but sleeves were too short or too long or vice versa smh

It's interesting to see the split here coming up to Olympia. imo Olympia hasn't been Olympia in well over a decade. I love the blade and always have but I always wonder how these men function and do interviews with a couple grams of test grams of tren and countless other drugs especially near contest.

I've owned several suits (nothing crazy expensive) but had to buy one for my buddies wedding a few weeks ago. I always thought men's warehouse was bogus, but that's where he chose so...dude put me in a perfect fitting jacket first try. All of us for that matter. He knew which suit would fit best and they did. Have to pick it up and have it tailored this weekend. I believe the only thing I'll need to do is bring in the waist and have them hemmed. It's Calvin Klein, can't recall the style off the top of my head.

Back
Top Bottom