STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

**** I might just have to go 501 then.

And yeah squatting 4 days a week would have me in the hurt locker. I lift 4 days a week total body. :lol:

It all depends on the intensity and volume if you're going to up the frequency, I know a lot of guys who bench 3-4 times a week for PL.

Unless you're juicing, seems impossible to recover especially if you lifting heavy.

Read my post above. If you are getting enough rest and eating a lot you can do it for sure, of course you can't go heavy that many days a week no matter if you juice or not.

Also you could do different types of squats as well and still recover, front squats, SSB squats, box squats etc.

I miss those cheat meals/days..cheating doesnt work for me so i have my refeed days instead.

I remember i would cheat and gain like what it felt like 20 pounds :x
IIFYM for me. Still getting cut. I barely eat anything bad in general, though. I've waned off of candy, haven't ate fast food in a month, etc. But I don't eat prep meals and macros 7/7 days. Only 5/7. The days I lift.

Who Bout This Life

Candito. Yes that's him. Lol
lol that's my man. When I first started my fitness channel, he promoted it on all of his social media. I would've struggled without him lmao. He told me was subscribed to my comedy channel and been a fan for a while.

Didn't he give up? I hit him when I reactivated My fb. He doesn't even open the message lmao

Or he can stop trying on his little sister's jeans and cop some that'll fit him. :rofl:
Yeah.....I'm good on that.

Gotta weAR comfortable clothes. So when a girl see you naked she be like "damn I didn't know you were so big!?!?"

yaaah b****

Man I've been growing out of all my clothes smh. Ton of shirts/shorts/pants that don't fit me anymore cause GAINS

Word me too. My pops lucky he got a pile of my Lo that doesnt fit anymore. Lol hes more fly than i am now

Yeah no shirts fit me and no jeans.

Gym shorts and sweats only and shirts that are too small now. :lol: idgaf

Last edited:
Today was supposed to be a rest day but my boy who I haven't talked to in a min hit me up and asked if I wanted to hit his gym.

A bro can't say no. He goes to Crunch.

There were some characters in there. Anyway I decided to do some chest, arms, and shoulders then these 2 dudes come in big looking but nothing insane. They warmed up pressing 110lb DBs for reps!!! Like damn!

so glad to be hitting the gym in a few minutes 
pimp.gif

but this pre workout got me wanting to take a dookie *** 
mean.gif

lol that's my man. When I first started my fitness channel, he promoted it on all of his social media. I would've struggled without him lmao. He told me was subscribed to my comedy channel and been a fan for a while.

Didn't he give up? I hit him when I reactivated My fb. He doesn't even open the message lmao

I believe he's been dealing with injuries.

Back
Top Bottom