STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

so long as i get a few pics for da gram and my wife can have a muscular guy bang her for a few weeks without having to cheat then i'm ok with that.
Dog I'll shoot you some Sdrol brother. Temporary aka a couple months is easy peasy. For real I'll toss you some sup if you need it. For real tho lol

Last edited:
My man is one of those people that needs a reason. Once he's in he's in but I know how it is my guy. I got the bug too my g.

By the way if you aren't in contact with me outside posts in this thread I would like to apologize. I know I'm a dickhead and honestly some days I drink too much. That's as real as I can be but I honestly don't mean to clog up a thread with people trying to better their lives with horse****.

Keif, those gear you're talking about has any short term side effects and long term effects?

Had a hell of work out..

My battle scars...

Last edited:
if you do it correctly, no side effects as long as you're smart about it.

as far as your pictures.
Gross
wear some gloves and some sleeves on your shin.
looking like jon snow after he got shot by ygritte

had a crazy good chest/ tri and shoulder today... whats funny is that I was tired af from school and all i had was a rockstar as a pre workout 
laugh.gif

usually i do 4x10 with 50lb db for incline press. today i said screw it and did it with 55lb. joint was light weight baby 
nthat.gif

Always gotta bring Snow in the convo :lol:

I want to live a long time. And I need my liver. :lol: Too afraid of those body damage internally and externally :lol:

What I'm supposed to do about my thighs? i be dragging that bar close. My thighs looks just as bad :lol:

Did...

750m row
9 Hang Squat Clean @ 95lbs
25 Double Unders
500m row
9 Hang Squat Clean @ 135lbs
25 Double Unders
250m Row
9 Hang Squat Clean @185lbs
25 double understand

Did all the Hang Squat Cleans unbroken

Then Back Squat Pause Squats 2x6 @ 255lbs.

Last edited:
Just canceled my gym membership because the building engineer came up to me and my bro while we were deadlifting 405 and told us to stop dropping the weights because apparently it shuts down an elevator.. ************ expected us to gingerly drop that much weight while doing reps....Should have dropped that **** on his toes. He said if we continue he would call the cops.

We told him to talk to staff while we finished our set. We were pissed because any other establishment would not let an outsider tell their clients on what and what not do....none of the staff said a goddamn thing to us but this clown is gonna interrupt our favorite lift session. So management comes and tells us to lift light for the night....we tell them **** off and cancelled our memberships on the spot.

Pissed we didn't finish the workout. I was gonna go for
5 plates(and probably fail)

Any gym recommendations in DC would be appreciated.

He dropping the weight making the elevator get stuck between floors with people in it :lol:

:lol: we were dropping it half way down our shins, it's not like we got it up and dropped it from the top.

If there is structural problems then the gym shouldn't be in that building.

Jew's a lawyer? Would've never thunk :lol:

Btw, who is this Snow guy that tdogg keeps referring to. He mentions him all the time.

Jew's a lawyer? Would've never thunk :lol:

Btw, who is this Snow guy that tdogg keeps referring to. He mentions him all the time.

First the GL villain troll..

Now the GOT troll...

Come on Amel :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom