STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Saw those wings, had to go out and get some. #gainz

Dude complaining out random telling him to stop deadlifting... U just got sonned

If he didn't work there why would you stop

Ill be getting that all white pair no doubt, might even get the red ones too.
Same. That white pair is looking too clean and I think it looks the best. Esp with that flyknit. Hopefully its not too expensive 
sick.gif

steroids are scary to me.

But when u want to be frank mcgraths size...its a sacrifice im willing to take i swear

That's garbage of them. I could understand if you were dropping metal plates from lockout but no matter which way you cut it you're probably going to be banging the weights at 405.

Body was sore so I had a bro day. 400+ curls of every kind I could think of. Couldn't curl 15 pounds on my last set. :lol:

u quit your gym.

Hmm I guess so if you want to look at it that way. I quit because the gym manager told me to lift light for the night.....I thought that was very planet fitness-like and bounced

Some gyms are run by such tools.

I know for a fact that Lifetime Fitness has actual Olympic lifting platforms and bumper plates and some Lifetime locations enforce a rule of no dropping weights on the platforms -______-

Bumper plates are meant to be dropped...especially on Oly platforms!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Not all bumper plates are meant to be dropped, Oly platform or not. I just had to tell a member last week to stop dropping his bar cause he was doing cleans and dropping it from the catch position every single rep. Just depends on where you are. In a crossfit bid, sure, but in a chain gym especially when it's a light weight you're just overdoing it a little. His argument was that they're bumper plates but they're not Olympic lifting plates. Big difference.

Not all bumper plates are meant to be dropped, Oly platform or not. I just had to tell a member last week to stop dropping his bar cause he was doing cleans and dropping it from the catch position every single rep. Just depends on where you are. In a crossfit bid, sure, but in a chain gym especially when it's a light weight you're just overdoing it a little. His argument was that they're bumper plates but they're not Olympic lifting plates. Big difference.

Mmmm Idk about that. Bumper plates are meant to be dropped. That's why they are created and formed the way they are. With extra thick solid rubber.

i just don't get why some gyms want to be a library. Makes for a really lame gym. I'd rather be around the weights being dropped and screaming bros. doesn't bother me at all.

If the weight is one of those tiny 10 pound plates that can get bent when you drop them then sure, it's not a good look to drop the bar. But once you get to the 25 pound plates and up, I don't see why not drop every single rep. Those plates can definitely handle the dropping.

Last edited:
i just don't get why some gyms want to be a library. Makes for a really lame gym. I'd rather be around the weights being dropped and screaming bros. doesn't bother me at all.
that's cause you haven't been around the screamer who's doing a lmao1plate square or 95 on the bench.

Back
Top Bottom