STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

49 degrees with sun out and the icee people already out WTF [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm screaming :rofl:

I wonder what part of NY yall live at that ppl still rock af1s :nerd:

I live in long Island. Hang out in Queens. Work in the city. They definitely not in these parts.

#kanyeshrug

Brooooooo; people are wearing af1s. What your saying is akin to saying people don't wear timbs anymore... wait a minute do you see people in timbs?[emoji]128064[/emoji]

Oh yea. I see boots.

Idk man I see roshes, Jordan's, dunks, boat shoes, boots, air maxes, vans, Sb shoes

It may be possible that I've been seeing af1s and assume they are some other kind of nikes. :lol: that's the only thing I can give you

Last edited:
Oh yea. I see boots.

Idk man I see roshes, Jordan's, dunks, boat shoes, boots, air maxes, vans, Sb shoes

It may be possible that I've been seeing af1s and assume they are some other kind of nikes. :lol: that's the only thing I can give you

Not "boots". Do you see timbs b aka constructs

At least this month's derail is about shoes. ..

But i do need fit joy to release more codes :nerd:

Did back today.

340x4
365x3
405x2

Back wasn't warmed up completely, I felt tired during deadlifts. It was a struggle deadlifts session. Rest of the workout was good. Did a lot of volume and went heavy as well.

Them Google map veins coming in....now to get them to show without the gym swell lol

Anyone else wake up feeling like they strained a muscle on a regular basis? Muscle in my left arm been feeling weird since i woke up. Doubt its from working out cuz i didnt go to the gym yesterday. Gonna try and stretch it out today, hopefully can go back tomorrow

^^^

Still good work.

Going to hit a lot of DL volume myself later on today, can't wait.
Thanks man. I appreciate it. I warmed up with 135, 185, 225. Maybe I needed one last one. I felt a little tired though. Got scared. I'm like damn...What if my number dropping cause of this cut. What if it finally caught up to me [emoji]128558[/emoji]

But I dI'd only get 6-7 hours of sleep. Maybe that was why.

Anyone else wake up feeling like they strained a muscle on a regular basis? Muscle in my left arm been feeling weird since i woke up. Doubt its from working out cuz i didnt go to the gym yesterday. Gonna try and stretch it out today, hopefully can go back tomorrow
my left felt felt sore today I haven't hit delts since last week. Weird. Lol

Thanks man. I appreciate it. I warmed up with 135, 185, 225. Maybe I needed one last one. I felt a little tired though. Got scared. I'm like damn...What if my number dropping cause of this cut. What if it finally caught up to me [emoji]128558[/emoji]

But I dI'd only get 6-7 hours of sleep. Maybe that was why.

My warm ups r 1plate,2plates, 3plates then into working sets. I feel like im not wasting energy on weights in between those amounts

my left felt felt sore today I haven't hit delts since last week. Weird. Lol

Bro i be havin violent *** nightmares or something. I be waking up like i just fought a 10round fight smh

Do girls ask to **** your ****

Lol all the time. Girls be licking my belly button on stage even when I'm drenched in sweat lmaooo. You can't hook up w the girls cause it messes with your money. If you hook up w them they'll want the next guy. It's like role reversal. Although you may not have a 401k with stripping there is an exuberant amount of yambs that get thrown your way. Girls want to check off getting smashed by a stripper on their bucket list.

Back
Top Bottom