STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Lmao^^

Sumo DL pr this week, 365x1. My sumo DL numbers have been rising up but the others are slow, especially my chest :frown:
sucks!

About to go hit back before work.

Wonder how many of us (without cars) in NYC will make it once the snow hits. Cause I gotta walk 15 min to the train and it's killing me now already.

I remember one time the bus got stuck in snow coming from yhr gym. I had to walk almost 2 miles to the train in the snow [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Fam, I don't understand. You make it sound like this yr is the first year NY is going to get hit by snow. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
So me wondering how many people that use MTA in NYC will be able to get to the gym without problems once snow hits = this is the first year NY will have snow?

What?

Fam, I don't understand. You make it sound like this yr is the first year NY is going to get hit by snow. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

As if we didn't have one of the biggest blizzards in history LAST YEAR. :lol:
But when did I say it never snowed in NY.

What tf are yall even talking about [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Maybe this yall first year in reading comprehension.

"Maybe this his first year in Ny"

Says the guy who never sees anyone with Af1s on in NY.

Sounds legit.

Last edited:

Wonder how many of us (without cars) in NYC will make it once the snow hits. Cause I gotta walk 15 min to the train and it's killing me now already.

I remember one time the bus got stuck in snow coming from yhr gym. I had to walk almost 2 miles to the train in the snow [emoji]128532[/emoji]
I think blacks get the most hate in the country
ummmmmm wait u tasted yourself fambs?

Must be Ksteezy under a different username

I work out at blink in PC and have thugged it out in blizzards lmao. Only positive of that situation is that the gym is wild empty

I'm not sure why you coming at me bro. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Wasn't even coming at you. I'm just legit confused.

I think blacks get the most hate in the country
ummmmmm wait u tasted yourself fambs?

Must be Ksteezy under a different username

I work out at blink in PC and have thugged it out in blizzards lmao. Only positive of that situation is that the gym is wild empty
Same. No one be at the gym. Then they all cone back by NYE.

Lmaooo so instead of asking for clarification, you start rambling about something about me supposedly saying it never snowed in NY, then it's my first year living in NY...all based off of you not being able to comprehend what I said? And that's not you "coming" at me, that's you being "confused"?

Lmaooo OK boy. I said what I said tho. Idc.

Last edited:
I was asking for clarification. What changed from last yr? It snows and ppl use public transit every yr b [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Sorry if you're insulted that I thought this was your first yr living in ny

Last edited:
I swear alot of stuff in here gets taken the wrong way or just out of context lmao.

Its obvious Dude was curious how people in nyc will go to the gym THIS YEAR, hes just a curious cat...(no shots fyi before soundview attacks me lol)

Luckily my gym is a 5 minute walk from the crib, barring a zombie apocalypse, I'm in there. :pimp:

I was asking for clarification. What changed from last yr? It snows and ppl use public transit every yr b [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Sorry if you're insulted that I thought this was your first yr living in ny
Never said it never snowed every year and people didn't use transit every year. What are you talking about, my guy?

I basically said "for people that have to walk and use MTA I wonder how harder it'll be WHEN the snow hits, cause it's already a hassle getting to the gym being that someone like me has to walk 15 mins just to even get to the train to get to the gym"

Now where did "It doesn't snow in ny" and "people don't use mta when it snows' occur in my original statement?

I swear alot of stuff in here gets taken the wrong way or just out of context lmao.

Its obvious Dude was curious how people in nyc will go to the gym THIS YEAR, hes just a curious cat...(no shots fyi before soundview attacks me lol)
basically all I said bro. Then dude takes it completely somewhere else. Like, it wasn't that hard to understand.

For real. If I knew he was going to get riled up like that I wouldn't have even said nothin

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

How can I get mad off of someone else's comprehensive skills [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Let alone when someone who doesn't see AF1S in NYC tells someone else "this must be your first year here" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
I wonder what part of NY yall live at that ppl still rock af1s :nerd:

I live in long Island. Hang out in Queens. Work in the city. They definitely not in these parts.

#kanyeshrug

Back
Top Bottom