STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Dude is super strong/explosive.

His deadlift and squat game are #goals, so much power.

He does track&field right? What does he compete in? Hes a ******* beast tho. Crazy the speed in which he reps 400/500lbs :pimp:

Trying to get fit, 6' 260. How do I start getting into lifting/getting in shape?

Bench, squat and deadlift is where you should start. There is a million good tutorials on YouTube. Keep it light until you form is good. Like 95 pound bench, 95 pound squat and 135 dl. Dl never go lower than 135. :lol:

JPS JPS it's all in your head. Some days in struggling to squat 225 then the next week I'll get some sleep feel better and not so week and pause squat 315. I've never gone above 315. :lol: that's my mental limit.

Last edited:
I did my IG Thot workout yesterday. Smith machine wide stance squat in to feet together close stance squat
Hip thrusters
Abductor adductor. Lunges. With walking incline cardio.
Them glute gainz :nerd:

I started using the 5x5 program. Got a lot stronger in just a couple months.

5x5 program is design for strength. Not fitness.

There's a difference.

I go a few times every week or every other week, just running and what not. Mainly just looking to get into lifting.

What is it you actually trying to do?

Cut. Lose weight? Increase cardiovascular? Bulk? Be cornbread strong?

Last edited:
I did my IG Thot workout yesterday. Smith machine wide stance squat in to feet together close stance squat
Hip thrusters
Abductor adductor. Lunges. With walking incline cardio.
Them glute gainz :nerd:

It's funny I knew exactly what you were talking about before you described it :lol:. I wonder who the first thot was that made that so popular for all the other thots. Or what trainer cashed in on it

Woah I'm in. Y'all succeeded way beyond my expectations.
Tip of the cap!

Back
Top Bottom