STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I dunno how yall gym is, if theres a good amount of dbs or space but mine is limited. Gotta learn to work with people. If someone has a couple seta of dbs for superset or dropset and its a weight i use i usually ask em if its cool if i work in with em. Most of the time they cool about it, odd times theres that dickhead that says no for some reason. Like yesterday i was doing circuits for DL and i had to do lat pulldowns. This old head was on the machine but i see hes resting while its time for me to do pulldowns. So i ask him if its cool i hop in for a quick set cuz im doing a circuit. He looks at me and says no. Im like but u just sitting here resting my set isnt even that long. Man said no so i ended up switching the order of exercises that circuit smh

I dunno how yall gym is, if theres a good amount of dbs or space but mine is limited. Gotta learn to work with people. If someone has a couple seta of dbs for superset or dropset and its a weight i use i usually ask em if its cool if i work in with em. Most of the time they cool about it, odd times theres that dickhead that says no for some reason. Like yesterday i was doing circuits for DL and i had to do lat pulldowns. This old head was on the machine but i see hes resting while its time for me to do pulldowns. So i ask him if its cool i hop in for a quick set cuz im doing a circuit. He looks at me and says no. Im like but u just sitting here resting my set isnt even that long. Man said no so i ended up switching the order of exercises that circuit smh

Aw yeah anybody "ask" me to use some equipment after my set i always work with people especially around peak hours...there is always a different body part or different workout to hit that area... I hate the mofos that just barge in your lil zone and start taking crap....

I hate when im doing like ohp in mid exercise a dude asks me "hey you using that foam roller" 25 feet away from me i just look at them and thinking in my head bruh does it look like im using that

lmaooooo man gets on my nerves

Last edited:
Had a great workout on Friday, out here in Oklahoma to visit my girl family for the holidays but still been hitting any gym I can find.

Hit 315x8 315x6 315x5 on squats.

Followed with high rep DL, 315x8 365x11 365x6.

Still getting used to the straps but can't wait to start pulling big weight without worrying about my grip.

Also is way easier to rep out crazy with them.

DB shoulder presses for some PR's hit 75x5, 90x6 100x6, 85x8, 75x10.

Finished with a circuit of front raised with a 45 plate for 10, BB rows with 185x8, lateral DB raises with 25lbs for 10 and DB curls with 35 for 10.

Did that circuit 3 times.

So excited to finally be repping 3 digits in every workout now. :pimp:

Going for DB incline bench PR tomorrow after some more of this great food down here.

The quality of food down here compared to NYC is crazy. Eggs/dairy straight from the farm, fresh meat etc.

You can get that there but it's just wild expensive and you gotta go out of your way for it.

It's boring as **** down here but I feel like I would make wild gains eating this way.

When I touch back down though I'm hopping on the Stan Efferding steak and white rice diet.

Just need the right grill, but these weights is getting crushed.

Last edited:
Real lifting shoes weren't really a thing until recent years anyways outside of pros or at most chucks. Dudes have gotten brolic in the most unsafe of shoes, timbs, Js etc. Not that I encourage it, but it's just odd for a normal person to focus on and be "pissed" about.

Aw yeah anybody "ask" me to use some equipment after my set i always work with people especially around peak hours...there is always a different body part or different workout to hit that area... I hate the mofos that just barge in your lil zone and start taking crap....

I hate when im doing like ohp in mid exercise a dude asks me "hey you using that foam roller" 25 feet away from me i just look at them and thinking in my head bruh does it look like im using that

Can't lie, this was annoying when I got to >300 on squats, DLs, etc but i'd still be gracious.

Lmao thats the worst. Why u talking to me in the middle of a lift. I usually put weight on the bar and start stretching right beside the equipment when i first start. Man one time im stretching before bench and i had put 45s on the bar and im literally beside the bench. I turn around to do my 1st set and i see some guy on there doing half reps like wtf where did u come from

That's tues behavior. If people ask thats cool. Not kidding you, I have been doing lat pulldowns before and I was resting (I usually get up in case someone wants to work in) and this dude walks up, changes the weight and does his set (In standing there the whole time). Them he just sets on the machine between his sets looking at his phone. Has a dude do the same thing in leg extension machine. Now I'm a bigger dude and generally don't want to start a big argument, but it's like "Dude really"?

Usually when i workout i claim an area...put all my weights that im be using for my supersets and what not....

Now if your bish *** come in my zone with some weights or try to take my weights....automatic death stare b..

How long do you have a zone? Of we talking an hour and a half people may need those weights? I wouldn't just take them, but try to work in

Real lifting shoes weren't really a thing until recent years anyways outside of pros or at most chucks. Dudes have gotten brolic in the most unsafe of shoes, timbs, Js etc. Not that I encourage it, but it's just odd for a normal person to focus on and be "pissed" about.

As weird as you find my observation from my 5-6 day/week gym schedule, I find it weird how hung up you're getting on it. If you don't agree, fine but I don't see why my observation should piss off a normal person like you.

I thought this was a thread based on discussing things relevant to weightlifting/going to the gym, seems I was wrong.

That's tues behavior. If people ask thats cool. Not kidding you, I have been doing lat pulldowns before and I was resting (I usually get up in case someone wants to work in) and this dude walks up, changes the weight and does his set (In standing there the whole time). Them he just sets on the machine between his sets looking at his phone. Has a dude do the same thing in leg extension machine. Now I'm a bigger dude and generally don't want to start a big argument, but it's like "Dude really"?
How long do you have a zone? Of we talking an hour and a half people may need those weights? I wouldn't just take them, but try to work in

Nah 30-40 mins the weights are always available....if someone would like to use them...

Im not the type to take a 100 lb barbell bring it all the way by the dumbbell area lol...

Last edited:
I've been drinking for four nights straight with my cousins since wed. Been eating like **** and sleeping bad too.

Back in ny today and back to the same old routine. For some reason lifting feels good today lmao. Like I feel great. :rofl: and my coach is even making comments like the weights look light for you today

I was sauced at 2 pm this time yesterday already..and I had taken a red eye from Charlotte last night. Don't know how I'm having a productive lifting session.

Last edited:
good stuff bro

idk why overtime i hear you and mike mention coach i just bust out laughing 

Yessir! Literally made my Christmas. Thank you so much. When I saw a big *** box next to my door I was like what da hell is this [emoji]128514[/emoji] I was seriously expecting someone to send some protein bars and that's it lmao.
Hopefully your strength was imbued on some of these items so that I can become as strong as you. Again thank you so much BB.

P. S. not eem gonna lie I've never had some of this stuff so I had to get Google poppin lol. Your knowledge would be appreciated [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Hahah glad you like it bro!! I understand if you aren't feeling the hat, I just didn't want it sitting in my room collecting dust anymore lol

Ask any questions you may have.
eek.gif
Just got convinced that Boss is really Santa, and he just lifts weights during the other eleven months of the year.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Even when y'all trying to compliment him, you make fat jokes lmao
You like boys doe. 
Stop being weird *****.

And with that SS I think Boss tryna ****.

jp, just jealous.
Nahhhh I wrote on the note that the shoes and wraps were both lightly used. I like to pass on my old stuff to people that don't want to drop the money on lifting gear. I'm a gear ***** 
laugh.gif

Bro Ive never experienced or overheard anyone ever turn down someone who asks to work in on something at ANY gym Ive ever been in. 

If someone told me no I would probably ask them how many sets they have left in not the most respectful way. Like we all pay to be there it's everyones equipment, thats why whenever Im on the squat rack or DL platform I always tell people they can work in with me, I almost encourage it because thats how I want people to know me and treat me in return. Plus I'm usually doing enough to where you aren't going to question me 
laugh.gif
 #humblebrag 

Old heads and dudes with short man syndrome usually the biggest ******** though. And dudes who lift with their girls and think they're the ****.

Bro Ive never experienced or overheard anyone ever turn down someone who asks to work in on something at ANY gym Ive ever been in. 

If someone told me no I would probably ask them how many sets they have left in not the most respectful way. Like we all pay to be there it's everyones equipment, thats why whenever Im on the squat rack or DL platform I always tell people they can work in with me, I almost encourage it because thats how I want people to know me and treat me in return. Plus I'm usually doing enough to where you aren't going to question me :lol:  #humblebrag 

Old heads and dudes with short man syndrome usually the biggest ******** though. And dudes who lift with their girls and think they're the ****.

Man its crazy i couldnt believe it. I mean even if we doing different weights its not that big a deal to switch it between sets, pain in the *** ya but it is what it is when theres limited equipment. I usually ask most people on the power rack (since theres only 1) if they have a lot of sets left, if im gonna be doing something completely different than what theyre doing. If they got a couple left ill just wait on em to be done if they just started ill go do something else but ask em to let me know when they got their last one left. U right tho only times i encountered someone saying no is some old head or a straight up dickhead lol

I've never seen anybody get turned down like that either lol boss is right about couples being ***** tho but who wants to work in on that nonsense?

I've never seen anybody get turned down like that either lol boss is right about couples being ***** tho but who wants to work in on that nonsense?

I woulda went off on him but the circuit had 90sec rest between exercises so i didnt wanna waste that time arguing with some jackass lol

To anyone with an inzer belt did you get the 10 mm or 13 mm which one is better?what size did you get and what are your measurements for reference.

Back
Top Bottom