Squats

135x5
225x6
315x6
335x8
315x8
315x6
275x10

Trying to up the volume slowly, all reps 315 and up felt great, I know I got more in the tank but didn't eat as well as I wanted yesterday.

Incline DB chest

75x6
90x6
110x6
100x9
100x8
100x6
90x8

Wanted to hit more at 110 to see if I was ready to graduate to 120x5 but didn't have it in me today, will try again after a proper carb up.

Lat Pulldown

200x12
180x12x2

Hammer Strength Iso Bro Bench

315x10x3

DB Chest Fly

50x10
45x12x3

Finished with dips, curls, face pulls and other accessory work.

Carb up day tomorrow then going for big deadlifts on Wednesday. :pimp:

Lol dude this morning my breakfast was 800 calories. I ate two kolaches and a donut. Just for lunch I ate a whole medium pan pizza. I'll probably eat some snacks before my work day is over. And have a big meal after the gym. I eat more than enough

You may think so but unless you're tracking your cals like Boss said then I highly doubt that's the case.

If you're eating at 3500-4000 you are going to gain weight especially at your size.

The fact that you brought up race lets me know your ignorance on this, it's math at the end of the day unless you have a medical condition.

There's a bunch of huge Asian guys in bodybuilding and powerlifting, miss me with that as an excuse.

While somebody may have better genetics for gaining muscle, they still won't gain unless they eat at a surplus.

Last edited:
I eat minimum 3500 a day. More on a good day. Been eating like this since I started working out. At first I didn't I couldn't gain weight then I started eating more that's when I gained weight. Been stuck at 123-124 forever. All the Asians I know that workout at my gym are either on the juice n huge or just your normal typical cut up lean guy.

DUDE! I can't believe it's you! Once you bent down and I saw your face I got hype! Mannnn crazy. I don't know if you remember me from 24 Hour Fitness days back when I lived in the bay. The day I asked you for advice on my deadlifts was the scariest day of my life. haha.

This man was a legend in my home gym. Everyone would know to let him do his thing and just watch him do his sets for inspiration. Easily the strongest man there. Never knew I would find him on NT. [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

You think you're eating but your not. Track strict for a while so that you can really understand food. I had got down to 180 from 250 then bulked back up to 215 which I'm at now over a 16+ month period.

And if it's really that bad than you may start having to taking olive straight to the head out the bottle [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

OK since majority say start tracking I'll see how that goes. Y'all people that drink alot of water. How much do y'all drink man I'm drinking a little over a gallon a day. I'm pissing like 3-4 a hr lol

anybody in here mess with the front squats? i started doing dem a month ago & it's :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

my upperback and core are still lightweight sore from the weekend

Last edited:
:pimp: :pimp:

Nice, how was the speed and what was your rep scheme like on the way up?

Tbh i didnt even know what muscle group i was gonna hit when i walked in. I havent DLed or squatted in over 2 weeks because I've been wanting my foot pain to subside (plantar fasciitis). Ive been doing some pullups though.

Anyway foot was feeling good and i felt fresh.
135x10
225x10
315x6
365x3
415x1 (felt good and is when i decided to add 40)
455x1. Speed was good, felt like i had 460

Did a few more triples at 365.
Followed by some bent over bb rows, hella db farmer walks, and db rows

anybody in here mess with the front squats? i started doing dem a month ago & it's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my upperback and core are still lightweight sore from the weekend
I do em. my PR Front squat is 270. I love em but these days I been only doing back squat. Really trying to rep 315 for 8... Can only do it for 4 so far.

Tbh i didnt even know what muscle group i was gonna hit when i walked in. I havent DLed or squatted in over 2 weeks because I've been wanting my foot pain to subside (plantar fasciitis). Ive been doing some pullups though.

Anyway foot was feeling good and i felt fresh.
135x10
225x10
315x6
365x3
415x1 (felt good and is when i decided to add 40)
455x1. Speed was good, felt like i had 460

Did a few more triples at 365.
Followed by some bent over bb rows, hella db farmer walks, and db rows

Nice, way to power through.

You could definitely hit more on DL with less volume on the warm up for sure, great to get those unplanned PR's.

Lol dude this morning my breakfast was 800 calories. I ate two kolaches and a donut. Just for lunch I ate a whole medium pan pizza. I'll probably eat some snacks before my work day is over. And have a big meal after the gym. I eat more than enough
800 calorie breakfast that don't mean **** 
laugh.gif

Eat 1500 each meal then come back and talk to me.

Last edited:
DUDE! I can't believe it's you! Once you bent down and I saw your face I got hype! Mannnn crazy. I don't know if you remember me from 24 Hour Fitness days back when I lived in the bay. The day I asked you for advice on my deadlifts was the scariest day of my life. haha.

This man was a legend in my home gym. Everyone would know to let him do his thing and just watch him do his sets for inspiration. Easily the strongest man there. Never knew I would find him on NT. [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
Well damn we got famous people lurking I see. Long time no see Mr Fousey.

Nice, way to power through.

You could definitely hit more on DL with less volume on the warm up for sure, great to get those unplanned PR's.

Oh word...I was thinking my volume was low enough to go for that pr lol, next time how would u tweak it if I go for 460 or 465?

800 calorie breakfast that don't mean **** :lol:

Eat 1500 each meal then come back and talk to me.

Let that dude know. :lol:

You aren't eating enough if you aren't gaining weight. If you aren't eating until you feel sick you aren't eating enough. Eat a full meal every 2 hours and you're gonna gain weight. Not 2 eggs and toast, 7 eggs potatoes and bacon.

Let that dude know.
laugh.gif

You aren't eating enough if you aren't gaining weight. If you aren't eating until you feel sick you aren't eating enough. Eat a full meal every 2 hours and you're gonna gain weight. Not 2 eggs and toast, 7 eggs potatoes and bacon.
laugh.gif

Im trying to help him though.

You should be able to hit 1k calories each meal easily.

For breakfast eggs, potatoes or hash browns, another protein source, toast with multiple servings of peanut butter on them, milk and full flavored juice. Throw a shake in as well.

Lunch & dinner should be a protein source obviously then carbs like rice, pasta, potatoes, baked french fries, then the fun part, season the **** out of everything, put high calorie sauces and/or multiple servings of olive oil on everything. **** you can get 300-500 calories of just olive oil and sauces easy. After dinner throw in a big *** dessert style shake with ice cream, milk, peanut butter and go to town.

At your weight you can gain for awhile and it not be all fat. Just keep some cardio in there.

Gaining weight is not hard, I personally think cutting is way harder.

Last edited:
You think you're eating but your not. Track strict for a while so that you can really understand food. I had got down to 180 from 250 then bulked back up to 215 which I'm at now over a 16+ month period.

And if it's really that bad than you may start having to taking olive straight to the head out the bottle [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

215 gang :pimp:

Pulled 455 (pr) today...I think I had a little more but didn't want to get greedy

My man! Good ****!! :pimp: :pimp:

Word i agree with awwsome, if u do less volume on your warm ups ull def hit 465 prob even more.

I creep here daily. Follow many of the routines y'all post for fun on days I want to try something new.

Currently waking up at 201-204

Monday-Saturday
Sunday- Off day + Eat whatever I want, no limits.

Gave up ALL drinking and smoking since October and been consistent DAILY since.

Not 100% Accurate but from the last tries.

Squat: never tried over 315 for reps.

Deadlift: Never tried over 405 once I hit the 405 club. Now doing a strength routine which has me starting at 70% for 5 and this week 75% for 3 and so on and so forth so well see how that goes.

Chest: Never went for a max but today was able to do multiple sets for reps of 225, 295 and then got 315 up for 3 on flat. And then 225 for 10 on incline for 3 sets. Cheat day pumps were great.

Recently started working out in a fasted state like I used to do during my weight loss days.

Anyways, gym has been my home, hobby and life for close to 6 months now like old time. Like literally revolve my life around my training. I'm on a hiatus from work and career and needed to find my purpose elsewhere and the gym was my calling.

Eating: Klean LA Meal plan as a base of 1900 calories and then supplementing my own foods on top of that.

I do em. my PR Front squat is 270. I love em but these days I been only doing back squat. Really trying to rep 315 for 8... Can only do it for 4 so far.

I'm a big fan. Trying to hit 3 plates this month. I never back squat anymore.

is front squats the only reason why you don't back squat anymore? i think i'm heading the same track tbh. i need gonna start doing sum elevated snatch grip deadlift too.

I just like them better. More comfortable for me and keeps your posture on point. I drive a truck so i don't want to worry about my posture going to hell, as long as I can front squat no handed it means I'm good.

I probably still sit less than someone in an office because I get out a lot for deliveries but I still want to be careful.

Threw on some crusty wrist wraps today I found in a bucket at my gym. Thy work wonders for a hurt wrist. Was able to do dips and big boy ohp weight with minimal pain. Still hurt but I could at least do the lifts.

Honestly 2 years ago when I was seriously bulking. I gained 10 lbs in 2 months. But I felt like throwing up every day. Couldn't breathe. I would wake up. At 8 Eat McDonald's 2 sausage buiscut 2 hash browns. Then 10 would eat 3 frozen Tyson chicken strips, two packs of ramen noodles, at 1 I would eat a Cheddar's baconator and chilli cheese fries. Workout, then one of those 1250 calories serious mass gainer shakes. then for dinner two hot n spicys and a large fries.... I might have to try that again ... Those shakes are nasty I use to drink two a day sometimes idk how I did that.

Back
Top Bottom