STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Honestly 2 years ago when I was seriously bulking. I gained 10 lbs in 2 months. But I felt like throwing up every day. Couldn't breathe. I would wake up. At 8 Eat McDonald's 2 sausage buiscut 2 hash browns. Then 10 would eat 3 frozen Tyson chicken strips, two packs of ramen noodles, at 1 I would eat a Cheddar's baconator and chilli cheese fries. Workout, then one of those 1250 calories serious mass gainer shakes. then for dinner two hot n spicys and a large fries.... I might have to try that again ... Those shakes are nasty I use to drink two a day sometimes idk how I did that.

Im no expert on this but sounds like u were eating straight garbage my dude. All that fast food. Id feel like throwing up after mcdonalds breakfast too :x.

DUDE! I can't believe it's you! Once you bent down and I saw your face I got hype! Mannnn crazy. I don't know if you remember me from 24 Hour Fitness days back when I lived in the bay. The day I asked you for advice on my deadlifts was the scariest day of my life. haha.

This man was a legend in my home gym. Everyone would know to let him do his thing and just watch him do his sets for inspiration. Easily the strongest man there. Never knew I would find him on NT. [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Yousef!! Good to hear from you man, I haven't seen you in forever. I see you still shredded as hell man! You don't need any of my help lol. Hope life is treating you well down in LA.

Eww dog. You trying to re create super size me?

Boss gave you some solid advice. You don't need a mass gainer shake. Just make your own that way it's not all sugar. You wanna get fast food for bulking hit a taco place and get a burrito or something. That food you ate would have anyone feeling sick.

Last edited:
If anybody looking for real good elbow sleeves. I recommend slingshot strong elbow sleeves. They are awesome

their gangsta wraps are very good also. i have a pair of the shorter joints in camo. very durable imo.
but if people are looking to get more use of them, i'd recommend the 36in joints (or 32in?) for elbows or knees.

edit

what are yall opinions on romaleo 2 sizing? i wear both 9 and 9.5 in all AM1-97. anyone who has both AM's and Romaleos would be able to chime in on sizing?

I went through the advance search and saw some mixed reviews.

also, what are the chances of me finding this color in a sz9/9.5?

Last edited:
Smh at myself tried doing deadlifts after not doing it fornover a year. My form went to complete doodoo at 285 I was able to get it up easy enough but at 8th rep lower back got tight smh pray for me bros. My groin strain felt much worse but tomorrow will be the real test

their gangsta wraps are very good also. i have a pair of the shorter joints in camo. very durable imo.
but if people are looking to get more use of them, i'd recommend the 36in joints (or 32in?) for elbows or knees.

edit

what are yall opinions on romaleo 2 sizing? i wear both 9 and 9.5 in all AM1-97. anyone who has both AM's and Romaleos would be able to chime in on sizing?

im a tts 8.5 for all my nike shoes including the Rom 2.

the Rom 2 are def better than the Rom 3 as well. 

also, I found them here.

https://www.athleteps.com/nike-roma...So0J5oJ4IY3XImMqQ23XehLd30OPcDXmNiBoCsWLw_wcB

in my case i wear a size 11-11.5 in nikes/jordans, but with roms' i can fit a 10 easily. Good luck lol

really?

My jordan size is 10.5 my nike size is an 11 and my Rom 2s are a 10.5 and they are right at my toes. I could prob fit an 11 and be ok.

My roms are a 9.5, how they fit me idk bro lol

They were gifted to me, tried em onand when i saw they fit i just continued with my life. They fit, but the toe is right there but that doesnt bother me one bit

Honestly 2 years ago when I was seriously bulking. I gained 10 lbs in 2 months. But I felt like throwing up every day. Couldn't breathe. I would wake up. At 8 Eat McDonald's 2 sausage buiscut 2 hash browns. Then 10 would eat 3 frozen Tyson chicken strips, two packs of ramen noodles, at 1 I would eat a Cheddar's baconator and chilli cheese fries. Workout, then one of those 1250 calories serious mass gainer shakes. then for dinner two hot n spicys and a large fries.... I might have to try that again ... Those shakes are nasty I use to drink two a day sometimes idk how I did that.
Yeah thats the other way to gain weight which isn't the best idea 
laugh.gif

edit

I'm a 9 in AM1s & AM90s.

Went with a 9 in my Rom 2s but had some heel slip after the shoe stretched. I could've sized down to a 8.5 and been fine. I had no issues with the toebox being narrow even tho I'm flat footed.

Rom 3s I went with a 8.5. Fit is so much better

Hoping someone can help before I smash this phone.. I've been having the same problem since the 6, now with the 7. Both pandora and Spotify stop on me every 30 seconds if my phone is in my pocket when I'm lifting. I haven't found wireless headphones I like so that isn't the solution. I'm almost certain there is a way to prevent it, I doubt it's the phone since it's been on two different ones, rather how I have everything configured. Any help is appreciated.

Hoping someone can help before I smash this phone.. I've been having the same problem since the 6, now with the 7. Both pandora and Spotify stop on me every 30 seconds if my phone is in my pocket when I'm lifting. I haven't found wireless headphones I like so that isn't the solution. I'm almost certain there is a way to prevent it, I doubt it's the phone since it's been on two different ones, rather how I have everything configured. Any help is appreciated.

Ate you accidentally hit the mute button on you earphones

Mine have the volume and mute buttons on the cord and sometime i hit that with my face

Ate you accidentally hit the mute button on you earphones

Mine have the volume and mute buttons on the cord and sometime i hit that with my face

My headphones have the controls but it isn't that. Its when my shorts pull tight enough I guess the fabric is enough to "press" the stop button.

Ordered the adipower again. They said my billing info didnt match their records...but ive never ordered from them so of course it didnt match :lol:. Got another promo code but it wont stack, ah well. Should be here in a few days. Hype to squat with them.

Ordered the adipower again. They said my billing info didnt match their records...but ive never ordered from them so of course it didnt match :lol:. Got another promo code but it wont stack, ah well. Should be here in a few days. Hype to squat with them.

My squats been so much better since I got shoes, night and day.

My squats been so much better since I got shoes, night and day.

Im hype fam! I think using the plates was ok for a lil bit but honestly once i got up to around 3plates i didnt feel confident

Did chest/tris. Been doing close grip bench and barbell incline in addition to flat bench for the past month or so. Definitely feeling stronger esp with incline. Also subbed cavle crossovers (both high to low and low to high) for db flys. Much tougher imo. And weighted dips.

Last edited:
Wanted to see if I was ready for 45 pound plates on each end for my squat after doing my set of 40, I can rep 5 easily with a plate on each end! I'm mad hyped about my progress!!!

I been thinking about doing incline as my main/first bench workout and doing flat as the add on, just to change things up

Wanted to see if I was ready for 45 pound plates on each end for my squat after doing my set of 40, I can rep 5 easily with a plate on each end! I'm mad hyped about my progress!!!

Nice man! :pimp:

My inclines are a little rough for me but I feel the most out of it. I start with flat then go incline. I'll switch it up though next time to see the difference

Back
Top Bottom