STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Good ****, I've been wanting to try Zercher's recently.

Whats zerchers? That **** just sounds difficult af lol
I recommend them for sure fellas. Crazy how it activates your core. Gotta stay tight and keep your shoulders back and tight.

Feels weird not hitting the numbers in the 3 big lifts in the last 2 weeks lol. He says all this will really help to bring numbers up. Especially with my squat

Squat today. 

185 x 10

225 x 10

275 x 10

315 x 10

First time doing 315. I knew that I could rep it, but having all of that weight on the bar just freaked me out. 
laugh.gif

Looking to get a resistance band for shoulder mobility. What weight do you guys recommend I get?

I remember i had a set of those bands back when i played baseball. Had the clips on both ends u could either put handles on both ends or on one and clip to a fence. Someone from a game before ours forgot it...what a come up that was :lol:

milk is weak.

:lol:

Yo btw i been using that mane and tail shampoo u mentioned a while back in that other thread. Never got around to mentioning anything but stuff is magic :lol:

haha my man! Glad you like it. It really is a game changer. Whenever you think about it, order a bottle or two of the mane n tail herbal gro shampoo from amazon. Not sure if I mentioned that one before, but it's great too and a nice scent. Just another tool to keep the locks flowing.

haha my man! Glad you like it. It really is a game changer. Whenever you think about it, order a bottle or two of the mane n tail herbal gro shampoo from amazon. Not sure if I mentioned that one before, but it's great too and a nice scent. Just another tool to keep the locks flowing.

I feel like my right corner is coming back, probably not but im gonna keep telling myself that :lol:. Has my beard looking even more majestic than usual lol

My shoulders are pretty tight. I could barely get handcuffed during Use of Force training 
laugh.gif

I feel like my right corner is coming back, probably not but im gonna keep telling myself that :lol:. Has my beard looking even more majestic than usual lol

the conditioner will DEFINITELY have the beard popping. Plus the fact you can use it as a leave in, just put some of that in there or any of the spots that may not be as thick and let it do work.

My shoulders are pretty tight. I could barely get handcuffed during Use of Force training :lol:  

"Use of force training" riiiiiightttt
Is that what they calling it these days

the conditioner will DEFINITELY have the beard popping. Plus the fact you can use it as a leave in, just put some of that in there or any of the spots that may not be as thick and let it do work.

Bet. Good looks my dude!

Link? :nerd:. Right side of my beard is trash brehs I need help

Road to recovery Day 15: A new Hope
I had physical therapy yesterday. Went to the gym and got to smell the sweat and iron again. A bit bitter sweet since the body builders were working out at this time hitting the big weights and I was slotted to do exercise ball balance movements and very light weight bicep curls in a bent knee position so t doesn't trigger pain in my back.
But just being in there re-ignited my soul. I want to get back and get healthy as soon as possible.
I've lost about 2lbs since this has happened.
I have to walk and stand a different way now according to the therapist. But it's something where I keep my abs tight and flutes clinched. I should have a tighter core by the time all this is over. I absolutely do not want to do surgery. I really don't even want to take the pain pills anymore if I can avoid it.

Thank you all for the encouragement.
#ahatStrong

Back
Top Bottom