STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

What's a good cardio routine for a big dude? :lol:
6'6 248 here
Trying to cut up but still put some mass on. I'm assuming that once I drop some fat, my muscles will look more defined.
I hate cardio :smh:

Also, any tips on what I should/shouldn't eat?

I have a month
You don't hAve to do cardio....It just helps if you do.

Your muscles will pop more and be more defined, the lower your bf is....

You can eat any foods you want, just try to avoid trans fats of course.....

SIDE NOTE: anybody eat hard dough bread? I got a question cause the nutrition label ain't adding up lol

Last edited:
Looking good b. :pimp: :pimp:

Chest and arms are looking beasty, all I would say is hit your traps/top of the shoulders a little harder.

On somebody else they would look great but since you got so much mass on the areas in between, it will bring your physique to an even higher level.

You already got a lot of size on the outside of the delt which is much harder.

Looking forward to seeing the cut progress, you gonna look like an action figure.

Thats exaclty what this dude told me who competes at my gym said...he said it will be make me look way bigger since I already have a small waist.

Thanks for the advice :smokin

Last edited:
oh you a big dude. I weighed in at 183.6 today. I put on 2lbs of water weight yesterday from binge eating the day before (lesson learned, fitbit drastically overestimated calories burned lol)

I finally think I hit 9%. A seasoned PL and some of his guys said it was looking like it.

I want 8% next then I'm good. Lol.

Yea, I say you good after that, just grow through the spring and cut again.

6'6 248 here
Trying to cut up but still put some mass on. I'm assuming that once I drop some fat, my muscles will look more defined.

I have a month

SIDE NOTE: anybody eat hard dough bread? I got a question cause the nutrition label ain't adding up lol

I can't stand when the label doesn't add up. It will be like 50g fat 69g carb 43g protein and then it will be like "the whole thing only has 60 calories!" How sway?!

6'6 248 here

I have a month

I can't stand when the label doesn't add up. It will be like 50g fat 69g carb 43g protein and then it will be like "the whole thing only has 60 calories!" How sway?!
Yeah it's pissing me off. I got harddough from Golden Krust cause I love it. It says 2 slices = 56grams. Bro, why the closest I got to that were the first two slices....not even a single slice is 56, it's always almost 70grams if not more. I cant find anything on google explaining do I still go by grams or slice since it doesn't any add up. Yesterday I said I'll go by slice, it says 2 slices. So I ate 4, which should be 320 cals by slice, but by grams, almost 500 calories. Woke up with .4 more water weight (tracked everything else perfectly). Just gonna buy regular bread. At least the weight and cut is more uniformed.

Yeah that too lmao! I've manually added macros before and it ain't add up. Supposedly has to do with FDA regulations or something like that when I looked it up.

oh you a big dude. I weighed in at 183.6 today. I put on 2lbs of water weight yesterday from binge eating the day before (lesson learned, fitbit drastically overestimated calories burned lol)

I finally think I hit 9%. A seasoned PL and some of his guys said it was looking like it.

I want 8% next then I'm good. Lol.

Yea, I say you good after that, just grow through the spring and cut again.
I be content until I go on IG and see someone leaner than me. Then I want to be lean like them smh.

Last edited:
6'6 248 here

I have a month

:lol: It kills me how everyone that's trying to lose weight always has a deadline. Unless you have a competition coming up, there's never actually a deadline or time line you gotta meet.

With that said, the most basic things you can do are use MFP to track how much you actually eat on a daily basis. It's easy to think you're eating less than you actually are. And drink a ton of water.

Biggest mistake most people make (myself included) is eat decent Monday through Thursday then go ham Friday through Sunday and completely ruin any progress made.

Been cutting for weeks now by doing lazy keto, with an inconsistent on/off IF schedule, while lifting and doing cardio throughout the week and I've lost 10lbs so far. I'm looking to take it to the next level and and stay consistent with the IF and do keto right, and maybe add HIIT in a few weeks.

Before I start though, I need to get myself a food scale. Anyone have any recommendations to a good one?

What do you mean I don't have to do cardio [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:

Been cutting for weeks now by doing lazy keto, with an inconsistent on/off IF schedule, while lifting and doing cardio throughout the week and I've lost 10lbs so far. I'm looking to take it to the next level and and stay consistent with the IF and do keto right, and maybe add HIIT in a few weeks.

I tried keto for the first time last year to cut. Got lazy and wasn't tracking macros so I wasn't losing much bodyfat. I decided F it, I'm gonna focus on getting stronger. Fast forward to 3 weeks ago. I decided to give keto another shot, but do it right this time. After 3 weeks I feel and look good. Still got a ways to go since most of the weight I dropped is water. MyFitnessPal has been clutch for tracking macros. My next step is to get a food scale also. I've been pretty good at eyeballing stuff, but I should probably be more exact so I can make this last stretch really beneficial. 

6'6 248 here

I have a month

Don't hoop? U the rec league shaq

My Cutting Plan for first 30 Days:

*Sent to me by my trainer*
* I will not be doing the ECA Stack*

Pretty basic.

Meal Plan:

Upon awaking:
6g BCAA
2000mg L-Carnitine
10g Glutamine

ECA stack (Ephedrine, Caffeine, Aspirin-extremely potent legal fat-burning stack):
1 Bronkaid tab
1 Vivarin 200mg caffeine tab
1 low dose aspirin 81mg

Cardio:
25 min HIIT
(Add 2 min more to HIIT each week for the next 30 days)

Meal 1:
-1 carton (2 cups) egg whites (Costco has great price on six pack of them in egg freezer section)
-1/2 cup oats, cooked in water and you can use Stevia to sweeten

-Vitamin/mineral pack
-3 CLA tabs

Meal 2:
-6 oz extra lean ground turkey Asparagus
-6 oz yam or sweet potato

Pre-Workout:
-Any preworkout drink you like w no sugar.

Weights

Post-workout:
-50g Hydrolyzed whey (make sure it says hydrolized)
-10g Glutamine powder

Hour later:

Meal 3:
-6 oz salmon
-Steamed asparagus
-3/4 cup steamed white rice

-2 CLA tabs

Meal 4:
-6 oz chicken breast
-Steamed asparagus or broccoli

Meal 5:
6 oz Swai
-Green veggies

-10g L-Glutamine
-2 CLA tabs

Optimal Meal 6 (if up late and hungry):
50g whey shake
1 Heaping tablespoon all-natural peanut butter or almond butter

-1.5 gallons water daily. Critical!

What do you mean I don't have to do cardio [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Do cardio if you trying to lose weight fam

A good weightlifting session will burn a sufficient amount of calories,but if yoi really wanna burn additional weight 15-20 mins of cardio will do you no harm...

If your goal is losing weight

Im on mobile if this post dont make any sense sorry lol

Last edited:
My Cutting Plan for first 30 Days:

*Sent to me by my trainer*
* I will not be doing the ECA Stack*

Pretty basic.

Meal Plan:

Upon awaking:
6g BCAA
2000mg L-Carnitine
10g Glutamine

ECA stack (Ephedrine, Caffeine, Aspirin-extremely potent legal fat-burning stack):
1 Bronkaid tab
1 Vivarin 200mg caffeine tab
1 low dose aspirin 81mg

Cardio:
25 min HIIT
(Add 2 min more to HIIT each week for the next 30 days)

Meal 1:
-1 carton (2 cups) egg whites (Costco has great price on six pack of them in egg freezer section)
-1/2 cup oats, cooked in water and you can use Stevia to sweeten

-Vitamin/mineral pack
-3 CLA tabs

Meal 2:
-6 oz extra lean ground turkey Asparagus
-6 oz yam or sweet potato

Pre-Workout:
-Any preworkout drink you like w no sugar.

Weights

Post-workout:
-50g Hydrolyzed whey (make sure it says hydrolized)
-10g Glutamine powder

Hour later:

Meal 3:
-6 oz salmon
-Steamed asparagus
-3/4 cup steamed white rice

-2 CLA tabs

Meal 4:
-6 oz chicken breast
-Steamed asparagus or broccoli

Meal 5:
6 oz Swai
-Green veggies

-10g L-Glutamine
-2 CLA tabs

Optimal Meal 6 (if up late and hungry):
50g whey shake
1 Heaping tablespoon all-natural peanut butter or almond butter

-1.5 gallons water daily. Critical!

Too much glutamine imo... well at least for me... gives me mad stomach issues

No offense but probably not and he loves him some supps that probably aren't worth the money. 

Last edited:
Man half that stuff dont even make sense to me lol. CLA? Whats that? Why the only thing that comes to my mind is the Benz

6'6 248 here

I have a month
Ive learned to add in the stairmaster and the rowing machine in my work outs. I love them.

fousey fousey , you the real youtube fousey???? Hahaha

I was about to say, half of what he said he doesn't even need....lmao

Idk. I like simplicity...I stick to the basics. Why make it any harder than it already is....

I just finished my mini cut. I drank beer and ate junk food all of the days on it. Still pushing 9%. But if someone is fine eating dry chicken and unseasoned veggies....more power to ya.

Last edited:
I do 10 min on the stair master and I feel like I'm dying :lol:
switch it up with some circuit training, I guarantee this will have you winded

3-4 sets, about 1 min of recovery

10 burpees
10 jump lunges
10 lateral bench jumps

Add more reps/more exercises the more conditioned you become.

I was about to say, half of what he said he doesn't even need....lmao

Idk. I like simplicity...I stick to the basics. Why make it any harder than it already is....

I just finished my mini cut. I drank beer and ate junk food all of the days on it. Still pushing 9%. But if someone is fine eating dry chicken and unseasoned veggies....more power to ya.

Beer and junk food everyday? :lol:

I agree with the simplicity part though.

Help? What's the purpose of this cocktail?

Just posting what was sent to me. Not tryna force it on anyone or say it's the way to go. :tongue:

I myself agree in simplicity. I barely take any supps. I wide eyed the CLA's but the glutamin I was fine with considering the scoops are micro.

As far as meals go. I always been in great shape when I train and am not BS'in. I've done IIFYM. I've had fun. So to change it up for a little bit is fine with me.

The way I see the plan isn't based off of what to eat. But just implementing fasted cardio. And my big carb meal post workout as opppsed to what I been doing which is carbs breakfast, lunch, dinner and then some.

Just gives me some stability.

Will see how it goes. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom