STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Legion pulse + high volume = gains throught the roof

If your trying to go the no stim route beet root juice is a good preworkout that is clean.

Last edited:
Pulled 445x3 today. New pr. Had to go for 2. Went for one more.

Soundview with a Soundview. :pimp:
[emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji] man I'm trying to get like you and @aNYone. Thank you!

Pulled 445x3 today. New pr. Had to go for 2. Went for one more.

Go deh go deh

:pimp:
thanks! Good stuff on your new soundview with bench, too! [emoji]128170[/emoji]

Soundview byke :pimp:
yesssir. I came back for the #culture.

Saw your snap last week. Good stuff bro. Keep going hard [emoji]128175[/emoji]

Last edited:
Nice soundview soundview

Man I think I look alright until I get to the gym and all the dudes training for their show in a month show up. :lol: straight savages

Weak *** back day for me, squatted yesterday and feel like I got hit by a Mack truck.

5x5 dl @355

3x5 pull ups
3x10 lat pull down

Bro curls.

Nice soundview soundview

Man I think I look alright until I get to the gym and all the dudes training for their show in a month show up. :lol: straight savages

Weak *** back day for me, squatted yesterday and feel like I got hit by a Mack truck.

5x5 dl @355

3x5 pull ups
3x10 lat pull down

Bro curls.
thank you my good man. How you been? Don't think I forgot about our race. My new max EST is about 460-465. Where you at?

We all have those days. At least you went. Can't make gains from making excuses.

Well, look at the bright side, they have to stand on stage in a thong and pose, while strange men visually grope their body and write notes. So manly.

Yeah that and I don't have to dehydrate myself and eat 1700 calories a day for 2 months. :x

I have been sick but still grinding. I see you doing work. :pimp: I don't know what my max is. The most I've pulled is still 425 but now I can hit 405 no sweat after a heavy 5x5 for reps.

I think I'll pull for my max again in like a month. I want to just be smoking 405 and I'll try for 455.

Did a crazy high volume bench today...main gym was closed...had to go a park rec gym

Post mardi gras cut begins march 1st

Going get strict with all the liquor and sodas bs

Nice work xcellz!

Soundview! So I didn't go for the 315 today. I didn't have a spot.

BUT I was happy with what I ended up with. I kinda freestyled today and just made the workout as I went along.

Flat bench:
0 x 50 just warmed up.
135 x 15
225 x 10
295 x 3 for 5 sets.

Incline DB press:
75 x 10
85 x 10
100 x 10
110 x 8

Incline Fly:

60 x 10 for 3 sets

Close grip dumbell press:

80 x 10 for 3 sets.

Partial flys:

40 x 15 for 3 sets.

Decline push ups:
3 sets of 10

And then a bunch of cable work.

Yeah that and I don't have to dehydrate myself and eat 1700 calories a day for 2 months. :x

I have been sick but still grinding. I see you doing work. :pimp: I don't know what my max is. The most I've pulled is still 425 but now I can hit 405 no sweat after a heavy 5x5 for reps.

I think I'll pull for my max again in like a month. I want to just be smoking 405 and I'll try for 455.
That's wassup. Keep grinding bro.

Yeah I'm trying. Chasing that 1300 total, man.

Nice work xcellz!

Soundview! So I didn't go for the 315 today. I didn't have a spot.

BUT I was happy with what I ended up with. I kinda freestyled today and just made the workout as I went along.

Flat bench:
0 x 50 just warmed up.
135 x 15
225 x 10
295 x 3 for 5 sets.

Incline DB press:
75 x 10
85 x 10
100 x 10
110 x 8

Incline Fly:

60 x 10 for 3 sets

Close grip dumbell press:

80 x 10 for 3 sets.

Partial flys:

40 x 15 for 3 sets.

Decline push ups:
3 sets of 10

And then a bunch of cable work.
You've hit 315 multiple times already though, right? I would've went for it. But I don't use spotters, I always work out by myself and lift everything by myself. You know you better than me, so don't listen to me and catch an injury lmao.

All good. You can always try next week. There is always tomorrow to do what you couldn't today.

I need to hit a 295x5x3. I accidentally did 290x5x3 by mistake and it whooped my ***. That was a month or so again. I was really supposed to do 280. I was wondering why it was so heavy [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yeah I'm about to start pulling 90% max doubles. Time to get serious.

You're killing me in the total since bench is my enemy.

Tomorrow is Fat Tuesday. Then I'm locking in for Lent. Looking to drop about 15lbs. Giving up a handful of things. Figuring I'll drop a couple percentage points in bf. 40 days. Legooooo

I know I prolly could of based off the ease of the 295..mentally ****** myself. Next time!
Now carry that spirit into the gym next time.

Yeah I'm about to start pulling 90% max doubles. Time to get serious.

You're killing me in the total since bench is my enemy.
Long as you're training with purpose, you're already doing it right.

What's your total? If only my knee was regular. Im just as surprised that I am benching this much. I still dont know how.

Did a crazy high volume bench today...main gym was closed...had to go a park rec gym

Post mardi gras cut begins march 1st

Going get strict with all the liquor and sodas bs

Looking good b. :pimp: :pimp:

Chest and arms are looking beasty, all I would say is hit your traps/top of the shoulders a little harder.

On somebody else they would look great but since you got so much mass on the areas in between, it will bring your physique to an even higher level.

You already got a lot of size on the outside of the delt which is much harder.

Looking forward to seeing the cut progress, you gonna look like an action figure.

What's a good cardio routine for a big dude? :lol:
6'6 248 here
Trying to cut up but still put some mass on. I'm assuming that once I drop some fat, my muscles will look more defined.
I hate cardio :smh:

Also, any tips on what I should/shouldn't eat?

I have a month

Oh awwsome awwsome what's your weight btw?

I'm 205-209 depending on the amount of French toast I've eating @ 6'1.

Tryna cut to around 190.
oh you a big dude. I weighed in at 183.6 today. I put on 2lbs of water weight yesterday from binge eating the day before (lesson learned, fitbit drastically overestimated calories burned lol)

I finally think I hit 9%. A seasoned PL and some of his guys said it was looking like it.

I want 8% next then I'm good. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom