STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Had this guy who is prepping for his first physique show tell me today that he plans on getting to 2.5% BF 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
 didn't have the heart to tell him that wasn't going to happen and him still be alive.
laugh.gif

Had this guy who is prepping for his first physique show tell me today that he plans on getting to 2.5% BF :lol: :smh:  didn't have the heart to tell him that wasn't going to happen and him still be alive.

:lol:

Hit 500 upper body reps today since my legs aren't functioning.

70 reps on bench at 135. :lol:

Did chest shoulders and arms.

Tomorrow I'm taking my truck to Nebraska and back and then getting fried chicken and murdering squats. :lol: my legs will get plenty or rest.

Oh my bad. Thanks bro!!
Lol you did 2 compounds? Good stuff tho!!
you'll gain fat during any bulk. How much is under your control, however.

Oh, also my knee is out of commission. Going to get a Mri friday. I couldn't even squat 135 without it hurting. It feels like a tear. Hold it down. I had to do accessory work.
I'M SLEEP.

Damn bro. Hope it's nothing too bad and I wish you a speedy recovery. Come back better than ever brotha
Thank you. Same man, I'm hoping for a month off, worse come to worse. Still gonna deadlift and bench. My squat sucks anyways, when I thought about it I wasn't so sad anymore.

Had this guy who is prepping for his first physique show tell me today that he plans on getting to 2.5% BF :lol: :smh:  didn't have the heart to tell him that wasn't going to happen and him still be alive.
LMAOOOOOOO I heard it all... he will be 2.5% bF..but 6 feet under

I did 2 plates for 3 reps on flat once. :rofl:

Poverty bench, as long as my squat and dl are good I'm happy.

You hit 315 for 8 on incline? Like full touch your chest reps? You should be playing with those 120s like candy and benching 425+ easy.

Ive never hit 315 for more than 3 on incline and I can rep the 120s for 10 on incline.

Same thing dude told me in the gym today. :lol:

Barbell has always been easier for me than DB, I don't fully understand why.

I could incline bench 245 for reps but couldn't even hit 80's for more than a couple at a point.

Maybe my ROM isn't full but it seems the same as my DB.

I'all try to take vids next time

Last edited:

Let him dream b.

Same thing dude told me in the gym today. :lol:

I could incline bench 245 for reps but couldn't even hit 80's for more than a couple at a point.

You're an alien. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Cause that doesn't even make a little sense to me. That's the wildest lift translation I've ever seen lol. Maybe your stabilizing muscles are real weak

You're an alien. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Cause that doesn't even make a little sense to me. That's the wildest lift translation I've ever seen lol. Maybe your stabilizing muscles are real weak

It's the same with my military press too. :lol:

It's the only reason I started going heavy on the DB's because that **** made me feel like a *****.

Last edited:
I can lift heavier on incline db than I can damn near bench on flat with a barbell.

Last edited:
Man im so ready for 80s and 90s on db bench but these cheap bastards arent tryna buy more dbs even tho mad people complaining. Gonna end up doin sets of 20 with 70s :lol: :smh:

Same thing dude told me in the gym today.
laugh.gif

Man I almost don't believe you 
laugh.gif
 Incline is harder by far and always helps with a bigger flat bench. 

You should take a video. Have you maxed out on regular bench? You should be able to hit 4 plates with ease.

Last edited:
Man im so ready for 80s and 90s on db bench but these cheap bastards arent tryna buy more dbs even tho mad people complaining. Gonna end up doin sets of 20 with 70s :lol: :smh:

That's trash man.

Only problem I've been having is that since I have super small hands, it gets harder to hold the DB's as the bar gets thicker.

I'm thoroughly hurt Boss, considering your wrist wraps have powered my bench workouts.

Full disclosure, I did drink milk pre workout.
laugh.gif

Read again.

Its just usually certain numbers go hand in hand. Like most people hitting 405 for flat can hit at least 315 on incline. DBs can be different though but usually not, like most guys benching 500 are repping 150s with ease.

I don't think I will ever reach 405, I can only do 315 3x and it took me a long *** time to get here :frown:

That's trash man.

Only problem I've been having is that since I have super small hands, it gets harder to hold the DB's as the bar gets thicker.

Ya ive been complaining for a hot minute now. Talkin bout "its not in the budget" smh. Ah well gonna have to keep makin due with what they got for now.

:lol:

Read again.

Its just usually certain numbers go hand in hand. Like most people hitting 405 for flat can hit at least 315 on incline. DBs can be different though but usually not, like most guys benching 500 are repping 150s with ease.

I've always been interested in this too.

Strongest dude in my gym, I've seen him hit 170 lbs DB on flat for 5 reps but only 425 on a barbell for a single and 445 with a slingshot.

I also have a friend who can incline DB 110 but can't hit more than 275 on incline.

Back when I used to be a lean 170-180, I was doing weighted dips with up to 135 for at least 3 and that was when I still couldn't do 80 on DB for more than a couple let alone 120.

There's something about removing the stabilization of the DB that helps my strength immensely.

Last edited:
The closet thing in my lifting that is somewhat similar to the alien (that's your new name for me now btw. From this point on I will refer to you as such) is ive eaten 90 pound db on the shoulder press like cookies for 10 numerous times. Put 185 on BB seated shoulder press and you'll see your boy shaking like a jabowokie on my 5th rep.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom