STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I usually get around 16k on active days. I think last week I walked 50 miles in 5 days, about 10 a day. Fitbit has got me more active. I just want to know how to get an accurate TDEE. Even if I have to multiply the number by ___ amount (Like some people have figured out through testing it).

HOLY CRAP. I thought that was me lmao. Resemblance is uncanny. Dude looks like me if I went on the MBOIZ bulk.
Dont knock it till you try it 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
A made up term.

Most people have no idea how hard you have to go to actually over train

Like you either have to be an elite athlete doing two a days or be someone totally out of shape who starts working out like an elite athlete.

Just got this free from BB with my order. Looks good as hell. And judging by the nutritional facts it better be lmao [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Just got this free from BB with my order. Looks good as hell. And judging by the nutritional facts it better be lmao [emoji]128563[/emoji]
got one today as well... Felt like I was chewing a brick. taste was good though

I'm currently laughing at myself. I was sooooo scared to gain weight during the last couple of months. I was gettin BIG. 210 and looking good but the abs weren't there due to my diet. Anyways. I stressed for no reason because I over estimated how hard cutting would be. Fasted cardio and new meal plan since Monday and am already waking up at 200 due to controlled sodium and losing a bunch of water. Cutting is easy. I shoulda had more fun getting big and putting on size.

Damn fousey you don't look 200, looks like 160...but I don't have a trained eye looking at men in underwear

:lol: preesh fellas. Been drinking hella milk. Outchea doing my best soundview impression hitting these PRs every week. Wouldn't have been possible without yalls advice :pimp:

Most people have no idea how hard you have to go to actually over train

Like you either have to be an elite athlete doing two a days or be someone totally out of shape who starts working out like an elite athlete.
Under recovering happens before over training. Aka **** diet and not good rest.

Back
Top Bottom