STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I think some people just naturally suck at bench no matter what. My boy is strong af. Tried his hardest to up his bench and will never pass 275. Meanwhile he's squatting 5 plates and front squatting damn near just as much. Bench is really hard for me as well.

Ya its weird sometimes. Like my 1rm bench is 275 and my 1rm ohp is 205 *shrugs*

Man I just hit ohp hard again for the first time since I hurt my wrist. I didn't lose that much. I still got two sets of 5 at 135 towards the end.

Your ohp is on another level.

Salmon. White rice. Green beans.

Bruh i seen some of your posts in the food thread... Lawwwd you be making/eating some amazing looking meals. Looking like the stuff they use to serve at this fancy *** restaurant i worked at for a week.

You a chef or its just a hobby?

Bruh i seen some of your posts in the food thread... Lawwwd you be making/eating some amazing looking meals. Looking like the stuff they use to serve at this fancy *** restaurant i worked at for a week.

You a chef or its just a hobby?
haha thanks man... just a hobby at the moment.

A lot of my friends are head chefs at places here in LA/PDX

Back when I used to be a lean 170-180, I was doing weighted dips with up to 135 for at least 3 and that was when I still couldn't do 80 on DB for more than a couple let alone 120.

Found a throwback pic from this time.

I believe I was about 178 closing in on single digit BF%

As you can see, chest/shoulder development definitely supersedes the arms. :lol:

Can't wait to see how I look after this cut after putting at least 10 lbs more of lean muscle mass.

Small 5lb squat pr this week.
360 at RPE 6

I def feel that if I pushed it I can hit 385 but I'll save it for a day that I'm 100

Subways chicken was only...50% chicken

I was buying this very same chicken a couple times last month for the $6 footlongs in Morris Park....wtffff

your fitbit tdee accurate for you or is it off 10-15% too???

the floors is always off like by a lot

the steps are on point.... I have the scale which is the biggest load of crap when calculating bf %
lmao I considered it until I saw the reviews. I never really trusted scale bf%. Itll always be off.

I was trying to use my TDEE on mine to bulk/cut....didn't work. It did for cutting some days. Other days it didnt. I'm trying to program it to be accurate, cause some people say it is for them. Others say it's usually off 10-15%. It'd be dumb for me to have bought it to count steps... [emoji]128534[/emoji]

I mean it figured it wouldn't be spot on, but I 250+ calories off? Damn.

Back
Top Bottom