STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I once thought that too, then I said **** it and went #permabulk.

I support this.....lol

Diet is so hard these days. It's like, I'll got the gym and move as heavy weight as possible, but after 3 days I want beer and French fries HAHA.

Last edited:
Price of greatness.

After this cut I'm bulking till I can at least be close to your squat level.
laugh.gif
Ive made tiny tiny tinyyyyyy sacrifices to get where I am compared to what some guys have, I just said F it in terms of looking lean.

The sad part is my squat as dropped like 50 pounds no joke, I gotta get that **** together 
mean.gif

I just dunno if i can stick wit the whole tracking macros stuff when (if :lol:) i decide to cut. Im bad as it is taking my meds lol. I mean i dont think i eat unhealthy. I cant even remember the last time i had fast food or even ate out (other than steak a couple weeks ago). Havent touched alcohol in years. I just dont really track my food.

I just dunno if i can stick wit the whole tracking macros stuff when (if :lol:) i decide to cut. Im bad as it is taking my meds lol. I mean i dont think i eat unhealthy. I cant even remember the last time i had fast food or even ate out (other than steak a couple weeks ago). Havent touched alcohol in years. I just dont really track my food.

Myfitnesspal works good. You could go the old fashion way and write it down.

Florida......I loved Floida.....miss it so d@mn much

Floridas cool but certain parts were strange to me :lol:. Man i been all over the southeast most of it is :pimp: to me

Calle Ocho in Miami was :pimp: cuban food is bangin

Stayed in some ghetto *** telly in Hialeah for like a week lol bullet holes in the breakfast room and ****

I've been bulking for 2.5 years, I pretty much quit gaining weight though. I really gotta force it now to push past 185.

I didn't have the energy I wanted to for front squats. Just hit a 5x5 at 195. Then went and ate some fried chicken, biscuits, brisket, pork and candied yams. :lol:

I'm currently laughing at myself. I was sooooo scared to gain weight during the last couple of months. I was gettin BIG. 210 and looking good but the abs weren't there due to my diet. Anyways. I stressed for no reason because I over estimated how hard cutting would be. Fasted cardio and new meal plan since Monday and am already waking up at 200 due to controlled sodium and losing a bunch of water. Cutting is easy. I shoulda had more fun getting big and putting on size.
Wait. You're actually fouseytube? :lol:

:lol: preesh fellas. Been drinking hella milk. Outchea doing my best soundview impression hitting these PRs every week. Wouldn't have been possible without yalls advice :pimp:
haha I'm crippled now...P.O.P...hol it downnn...mama I love you

The raiden elevator video I think was the first I ever saw. Had me dying. But he a cool dude from the others. Waiting for him to bless us with some of the famous girls numbers

Get some Fran denim instagram. I got the Caleb cut and they aren't baggy at all and they actually fit and are comfortable. My 300 dollar denim days are done just gotta get what fits now.

Back/Shoulders today (even though everyday is back day)

Some motivation from the deadlift God Tom Martin pulling 816x3. :x :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom