STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

That's the worst.. An horrible cheat meal..
ha did the same last night had like half a pizza with one of my soldiers..

did interval sprinting today

0.50 at a 11 mile per hour pace

rest break 1 minute

2 miles ended up at 11:55

light dls

3 sets of 315 x 8

3 sets of deficit deadlifts at 135 until muscle failure

did some shoulder work afterwards arnold presses, lateral raises, bunch of other accessory shoulder crap. 1 week of cutting I feel light hell already since I been focusing on running and dieting more.

Last edited:

bro what lmao thats like two different stratospheres.

but mofongo w some camarones or pernil rn doe woooooooooooooo
lol true... if we're talking desserts then I'll take some flan/creme brulee

the only "diet marketed foods" I mess with nowadays are those quest protein cookies  

ever  since i started my first job/career I havent lifted..

Havent lifted in a week and I havent DL'ed in over two weeks. Also been on a caloric deficit for about two weeks and I have a bad cold lol.

but I went and hit back and bis today... Tried to get a PR on my DL... i dont know wtf I was thinking lol. My current PR is 385.

395.. failed. Got it like 3 inches off the ground and thought i was gonna pass out. Dropped it asap.

but I still put in a lot of volume with 285 and a couple 315...

but damn yall... working full time now aint no joke... it kills me mentally and physically.. big props to everyone who works a 9-5 and still lift.

Lol bro those are GOAT work hours... I consider myself blessed to work during the traditional work day... if I didn't have kids I'd be probably at the gym 3 hours a night playing ball and lifting

Back/Shoulders

Idk if I ever posted my warm up but it's always

Dips
Face Pulls with 80 lbs
Pull ups

All 10x3 to prepare my body for the carnage.

DL

135x5 (paused)
225x10(paused)
315x5
405x5
500x7
500x4
465x8
465x6
405x8
405x8

Brutal, felt like my body was combusting during the last set. Headphones broke from the intensity which almost ruined my workout but luckily the gym was playing great music today.

Stiff Leg DL

135x10
225x12
315x10
225x10
225x10

Felt nice (afterwards that is :lol:), first time doing these, will implement these and deficit pulls more.

DB shoulder press

70x8
80x5
90x9
90x6
85x10
85x7
80x8

Reverse Grip Lat Pulldown

220x12x2
200x12x2
200x10

Hammer Strength BTN Press

245x10x2
180x10x2

Weighted Dips

45x12
45x10
45x10

Rep PR, I'll take it. :lol:
Gotta devote a day to skipping bench and just seeing how heavy I can go on these before I cut.

ISO Lat Pulldown

225x8x3

DB lateral raises

30x10x3

Was too tired to even do my regular accessory circuit. :x :smh:

#nobiceppumpgang

All in all very satisfied with this workout even though I feel like **** right now, easily one of my toughest volume days yet.
You do stiff with bent knees, like romanian? Or straight and locked out?

Halo top..... Overrated
you buggin.

Try artic zero. That **** need to go back to the artic.

I cheated too last night. Well yesterday. I just had fun. Ate at a Mexican spot. Drinks. Took mom to movies. Pretzels and cheese. Had a banging wrap. Came home. Drank a beer. Smoked. Fell asleep lol.

Last edited:
Week 3 DL

DL
225x5
315x5
365x5
410x2

Speed DL
340x3x6

3 circuits
Stiff leg DL- 225x8
Bent over rows- 205x8
Reverse grip latpulldown- 270x8
Good mornings- 115x8

Pull ups- 6x5
Db curls- 3x10
Hammer curl- 3x10
Concentration curl- 3x10
Single arm db preacher curl- 3x10
Barbell curl- 4x10
Cardio

1 more week of circuits cant wait :lol:

Yeah I would kill to get off at 5 everyday, I'm usually in the gym by 615 though so its straight.

Ray Williams squatting 1052 like its 405 in only a belt and knee sleeve. :x

What in gods name man? :smh:

Last edited:

Ray Williams squatting 1052 like its 405 in only a belt and knee wraps. :x

What in gods name man? :smh:

:x what kinda cornbread was this man raised on?? I need the recipe

Dude is a savage tho! :pimp:
I fw him too cuz he mad humble.

ever  since i started my first job/career I havent lifted..

Havent lifted in a week and I havent DL'ed in over two weeks. Also been on a caloric deficit for about two weeks and I have a bad cold lol.

but I went and hit back and bis today... Tried to get a PR on my DL... i dont know wtf I was thinking lol. My current PR is 385.

395.. failed. Got it like 3 inches off the ground and thought i was gonna pass out. Dropped it asap.

but I still put in a lot of volume with 285 and a couple 315...

but damn yall... working full time now aint no joke... it kills me mentally and physically.. big props to everyone who works a 9-5 and still lift.

Lol bro those are GOAT work hours... I consider myself blessed to work during the traditional work day... if I didn't have kids I'd be probably at the gym 3 hours a night playing ball and lifting

:lol: I'm saying. I used to start at 10pm and get off at 2pm and still made it to the gym.

Doesn't he have a suit on too?

Decided to come in and do chest since I got access to a whip.

Flat: 325x1, 280x5x3
Incline: 255x1, 230x3x5
Flat Dumb: 115x6, 105x10, 95x10, 85x10

Probably like 3-5 more exercises for assistance work.

Tried to do a pause 325. Could've got it. Too drained from yesteray lol. Did a touch and go instead.

Last edited:
Wasn't such a good day for me today. Had a real stressful shift at work. Got off this morning and I shoulda listened to my body to get a nap in even though I was able to catch a few hours at work.

My mind still needed to recover. Did shoulders and arms to relieve some stress but was just out of it. Trying to not let it tying the rest of my day which I have a habit of. Oh well. Tomorrow's another day

Hey guys, It's been a month today that I herniated my disk.
the pain is still there but I can move so much better. i have days where its hard to stand up, then i ahve days where i can walk fast paced.

I did my first psuedo leg work out since my accident. lets are so sore, it was basically a bunch of air squats and air lunges making sure my pelvic bone was in. let me tell you it was tough. got through it without putting stress on my spine.
got a new back brace too so hopefully that keeps me aligned,
I love korea and their medical plan cost me 5 bucks for the brace, suction cup heat massage, and muscle relaxers and pain pills.

it may be a few more months before IM jogging or doing any weighted leg work, but i'll be back.
I'm able to bench again. have to do it with legs up on the bench, but got under 225 yesterday only got 5 reps. but damn it felt good to rep out again.

as always i appreciate the words fellas
def appreciate seeing the work being done in this thread as well. keeps me motivated.

****. No desire to get it in today. Went Monday-Thursday. Took yesterday off and don't wanna go today. *angry face*

Hey guys, It's been a month today that I herniated my disk.
the pain is still there but I can move so much better. i have days where its hard to stand up, then i ahve days where i can walk fast paced.

I did my first psuedo leg work out since my accident. lets are so sore, it was basically a bunch of air squats and air lunges making sure my pelvic bone was in. let me tell you it was tough. got through it without putting stress on my spine.
got a new back brace too so hopefully that keeps me aligned,
I love korea and their medical plan cost me 5 bucks for the brace, suction cup heat massage, and muscle relaxers and pain pills.

it may be a few more months before IM jogging or doing any weighted leg work, but i'll be back.
I'm able to bench again. have to do it with legs up on the bench, but got under 225 yesterday only got 5 reps. but damn it felt good to rep out again.

as always i appreciate the words fellas
def appreciate seeing the work being done in this thread as well. keeps me motivated.

Great to hear you on the road to recovery fam, you'll be back soon enough. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I could smash 10 oz of salmon like no other protein source. I can barely eat 4 oz of ground turkey at a time. But fish isn't as filling. Still hungry lol

****. No desire to get it in today. Went Monday-Thursday. Took yesterday off and don't wanna go today. *angry face*

Do you get stopped a lot in the gym?
I would hate that ish too. I always have a mean face on so people don't talk to me. When im in the gym im in the zone and just want to kill the weights

Hit 295x3 tonight on the deadlift a new PR
I wanted to join the 315 club sooo bad but it was starting to feel uncomfortable going higher in weight without a belt
125x10
225x10
275x5
295x3
Felt pretty good on a Saturday night [emoji]128526[/emoji]
315 club I'm coming!!!

Nice, you'll be there soon. Belt or not just keep dl and you'll be able to hit 315 with good form in no time.

Could probably do it now if you did less reps at 225

Last edited:
Legs/Chest Volume Day.

Squat

Barx10
135x10
225x6
315x7
335x7
335x7
335x5
315x5
315x5
315x4

Wanted 5 on the last set but was thoroughly fatigued at that point.

Still satisfied because I upped my volume once more, the 4 plates is coming.

Incline DB bench

75x8
100x8
110x8
110x6
100x9
100x8
100x7

Loving the work capacity gains I'm making on push movements, if only my squat was as great relative to my weight. :lol:

Close Grip Lat Pulldown

220x10x3
200x10
180x10x2

Incline Hammer Strength Bench

280x12x3
280x10
280x8

Incline DB chest fly

50x12x4

Finished with a circuit of arm work, dips, and accessories.

Training intensity is getting better with each workout, feeling as confident as ever under the iron and the mental aspect of that is helping me push my body harder than I ever have before.

Ready to continue to hit higher levels, I see lot of y'all in here doing the same, the journey is beautiful.

I'm looking to change my workouts...Is there an interactive workout website?

Where can I input my maxes and it gives approx weights for each week?

I hate the websites where it tells you to 3x10 of this exercise but pick whatever weight you want.

Shoulder/leg day. Woke up feeling like i got hit by a bus from DL yesterday. Was gonna skip OHP today and just do a ******** of accessory work. Left the crib and get harassed by johnny law :smh:. Pissed me off. Ended up doin Ohp to take out the anger.

Ohp
Barx10
95x5
135x3
165x1
185x1
205x1
185x2
155x5
135x5
95x10

Db shoulder press 3x10